AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Chalidaluvprin said:
That picture of Tar and Toomtam... OMG they both have perfect bodies. I was I was Maytinee would would chose both of them.

I wish another teaser will come out.
Guess what? Smilez got to meet Toomtam in Thailand!!! I am so jealous.

Toomtam could be more fitter, though, Minny; hehe, Navin's body is buffer than his. But I still heart Toomtam's body. :drools: Er, as much as I like Navin, I would still pick Toomtam over him. :lolyup:

Hopefully, we'll get a second teaser. Haha, I know; lucky Kalie (Smilez)! :D She also got to meet Mint Chalida, too. :spin:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Maiko: Yeahh, I guess those scenes are considered comical, too ?_? But wohoo, she's coming back to our Toomtam! :D Can't wait to see more updates ... hopefully. Haha, I'm glad I brought a goofy smile to your face :)
I don't think I'll ever get used to ONE HD / Channel 1 ... it's just weird. But I'll slowly adjust myself meaning it'll probably take me one or two years to get used to it, LOL. But I will get there ... eventually  :coverlaf: 

Loving both of the men's body :) And yess, I'd still prefer Toomtam over Navin anyday.
As for Smilez, she's beyond lucky. She still gotta meet Toomtam face to face for me :D And she already met a lot of people including Prang Kannarun (I love her :heart:), James Jirayu, New Chaiyopol, Grand, Hunz, Aff, Taew, & her beloved Mint :) 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
@Maiko: Yeahh, I guess those scenes are considered comical, too ?_? But wohoo, she's coming back to our Toomtam! :D Can't wait to see more updates ... hopefully. Haha, I'm glad I brought a goofy smile to your face :)
I don't think I'll ever get used to ONE HD / Channel 1 ... it's just weird. But I'll slowly adjust myself meaning it'll probably take me one or two years to get used to it, LOL. But I will get there ... eventually  :coverlaf: 

Loving both of the men's body :) And yess, I'd still prefer Toomtam over Navin anyday.
As for Smilez, she's beyond lucky. She still gotta meet Toomtam face to face for me :D And she already met a lot of people including Prang Kannarun (I love her :heart:), James Jirayu, New Chaiyopol, Grand, Hunz, Aff, Taew, & her beloved Mint :) 

Yeah, hopefully we'll get some new updates this weekend. :phew: And yay, Vill's finally returning back to Toomtam. :yahoo: :clap: Haha. Nah, I'm sure it won't take you that long to adjust to ONE HD/Channel 1 for Exact lakorns. :console: I don't work until late tomorrow, so I'm going to use this time to finish my reply to your comment regarding NJ's teaser. :smack:

AikOm^_^

Yay! Seems like Toomtam, Gam, and the others are filming NJ this weekend? :woot: Unless the photos are from some time ago. :lolyup:

AikOm^_^

Hehe, I just couldn't resist sharing the same old photo of one of ToomVill's fitting photos, especially since it shows more of their bodies. :drools: Toomtam and Gam's photos are cute, but...they just aren't the same as ToomVill and their photos... :cry1: Still, cute photos. :D

Credits: bigyaibig, navintar, patoomtam, princetamgroup, toomtamfc_maeew's IGs.

Bigyaibig's fun with the gun.

OR

http://web.stagram.com/p/768135051341187783_15763569

AikOm^_^

Er, dozed off in the midst of trying to finish those unfinished tasks...still extremely sleepy. :yawn: Anyway, more photos. :D Gam looks so beautiful and cute in her solo photo! :spin:

Credits: aomphiyada & gamwichayanee's IGs.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
That photo of Toomtam and Vill is so cute even tough Toomtam post is a bit weird. Toomtam and Gam sure also look good with eachother but ToomVill forever!! :)

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
That photo of Toomtam and Vill is so cute even tough Toomtam post is a bit weird. Toomtam and Gam sure also look good with eachother but ToomVill forever!! :)

Aw, you think so, Minny? Hehe, I like both their poses... :pervie: I wish they would share more of their fitting photos; seriously, it upsets me that the fitting video didn't focus on ToomVill AT ALL. :annoyed: I enjoy seeing the other cast members, too, but ToomVill are the highlight of the lakorn, doy! Hah, you took the words out of my mouth (last sentence). :lmao2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Not much updates T_T
But we NEED more ToomVill updates, LOL. Loving that photo of them.
I like that photo, their poses are sweet. And I love how close their faces are ... even though they could be way closer, hahaha.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Not much updates T_T
But we NEED more ToomVill updates, LOL. Loving that photo of them.
I like that photo, their poses are sweet. And I love how close their faces are ... even though they could be way closer, hahaha.

Urgh, we're so deprived of them, Marina. When NJ goes on air, they better release never-before-seen photos. Hopefully, Aom will surprise us. :lol2: I like how close their faces are, too, but like you said, they could be even closer...haha, but their expressions and actions say it all. :pervie:

AikOm^_^

Texashot said:
anyone know when is NJ air?

No, with Exact changing channels, it's not clear when NJ will go on air or which lakorn will air first on Channel ONE HD, Texashot. :) We'll just have to wait longer for further confirmation. :console:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I'm just hoping it'll be out S-O-O-N lol. I mean,the teaser's out already so I'm assuming they have some/most things done. But then again, the teaser was like 30 seconds long :lmao2: 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
cool :) said:
I'm just hoping it'll be out S-O-O-N lol. I mean,the teaser's out already so I'm assuming they have some/most things done. But then again, the teaser was like 30 seconds long :lmao2:

I know right! I'm hoping it's soon, hope we don't have to wait too long.
They could have gave us like an hour long teaser or something, LOLOL. Too hopeful here  :rofl: 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

They could have gave us like an hour long teaser or something, LOLOL. Too hopeful here  :rofl: 
that would be awesome an hour long teaser with alot of ToomVill scenes or just release the whole lakorn in a day!! I tired of waiting every 6 days

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:

I'm sure they're more than half-way through with filming, Cool. I just wish they would promote themselves and NJ more, for how would you expect fans and other people to tune in for your lakorn? :mellow:

huajaikaungtur said:

OH, MY GOODNESS, MARINA! My stupid Mozilla page crashed and all the comments that I was writing out to your post about your reaction to NJ's teaser were LOST! :cry1: Oh, I just feel so discouraged... :weep: I hate myself for taking forever with the reply and losing it after all... I will have to start over and make sure I finish it before it's too late... :teary: Sorry for the delay. :smack:

Instead of an hour long teaser, I want an hour long special with a lot of BTSs and goodies. :D

Chalidaluvprin said:
that would be awesome an hour long teaser with alot of ToomVill scenes or just release the whole lakorn in a day!! I tired of waiting every 6 days

Oh, haha, we wouldn't be able to finish the lakorn in a day, Minny girl. :lolyup: Where's the fun without the waiting and expectations for each new episode? :woot: I see I'm not the only impatient one. Let's hang in there, guys! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Hehe, Mozilla Firefox better not crash on me again. :lmao: My review on NJ's teaser/reply to your post is moving better along this time, Marina! :dance1: But time for sleep. :yawn: Well, :goodnite: or good day, everyone! Sweet dreams. :heart: :grouphug: :kiss:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Chalidaluvprin said:

I know right!! Release the whole lakorn!! But maybe not all in a day or else I would take forever to catch up.
haha, we are too crazy :rofl: 

Maiko^_^ said:
OH, MY GOODNESS, MARINA! My stupid Mozilla page crashed and all the comments that I was writing out to your post about your reaction to NJ's teaser were LOST! :cry1: Oh, I just feel so discouraged... :weep: I hate myself for taking forever with the reply and losing it after all... I will have to start over and make sure I finish it before it's too late... :teary: Sorry for the delay. :smack:

Instead of an hour long teaser, I want an hour long special with a lot of BTSs and goodies. :D

Awwies, really? Aw shucks. Mozilla :p
It's alright, Maiko! No worries about the reply. You don't have to reply at all since I know we'll have similar thoughts, right? :) 
Don't be sorry at all :p
And hekyeahh, BTS & goodies would be awesome. Anything regarding the NJ team would be great :lol2: 

ceda_lee said:
What did I do this weekend?  Finished watching the Chinese version of SSP in HD!!!

I like that idea  :wub: I should do it one of these days, too! Missing SSP!
Where did you watch the Chinese version? On Letv? Or.. ? :O