AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Commercial break. Gosh, Cherreen is stinkin' cute. :spin: :crush: I don't even know how the story first start out... Going to have to hunt down the first episode later. Vill doesn't need a lot of makeup; she's already naturally beautiful. :) And Toomtam! Eek, haha, Ruth is HOT! :drool: Watit...um, didn't see too much of him, but Toomtam makes him whiny in a cute way...so far. :lol:

AikOm^_^

Ooh, the piano instrumental of the theme song is beautiful! Kind of odd to see Toomtam and Jane together, but hehe, they sure look good together, too. The editing is kind of off...could be better and smoother. :) Ah, Watit is whiny and pouty. Toomtam and his lips. :yummy: And aah! Ruth is an infinity times hotter without his beanie. :drools: I need more ToomVill scenes! :rant:

The heck? Did Aom delete her IG page already? :scratchhead2: Gah, she also deleted her post about her magicif_by_aomphiyada IG. Yikes... It's a relief I was "quick" enough to save some photos (before going to sleep). Oh, hehe, she (or the person in charge of it) changed the name of the IG page to ngao_jai. Yay, it's still here! :phew: Yay, it's exclusively for NJ! :bravo:

K, photos and IG clips! Hah, so smart of them to use Nava to promote NJ as well; extra goodies for us! :thumbsup: Urgh, May Sirin is with the NJ crew as well, watching the first episode. We were lucky to get an IG clip of Toomtam, Vill, and Nava. :phew:

Credits: aomphiyada, efmontv, exactscenario, magicif_lakorn, ngao_jai, onehdthailand, torry_lilitham, ttyuttana, villwannarot 's IGs; Exact & Scenario & ช่อง one's Facebook pages.

ToomVill.
ToomVill & Nava. My gosh, finally! Something about ToomVill and Nong Nava! :yahoo: Hehe, how cute!
Vill & Nava.
Nava.
Toomtam: Tune in for NJ.
IG member pexzeal & Noona's duet.

AikOm^_^

Another commercial break. Gah, love Freud and Gam's first meeting! They're so adorable together! They really should have paired up with each other. :cry1: Oh, well, I find Oom and Freud cute together anyway. Ooh la la! May (Metinee) and Ruth's first meeting! Or rather, Ruth's first time seeing her. :woot: Toomtam and Vill! :cloud9: Hehe, such a cliche first time "meeting" between the pra'nangs. He's stunned by her beauty, but she doesn't see him. May, how could you NOT see Ruth when you glanced in his direction?! I wouldn't have missed such a gorgeous man like that! Granted, he was wearing his ugly beanie, but still-! :drool: Aah! Toomtam and Vill on screen as May and Watit (the real one)! :woot2: Nothing too special yet about their scene, but it's great seeing them (ToomVill) on screen again. :wub:

Ooh, Navin looks so handsome in here! :thumbsup:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hehe, I'm catching this first episode live, too! I missed the first 10 minutes though since it was laggy and I kept restarting my laptop. I was so anxious, ahhhh. So instead of watching it live off OneHD, I went looking for another site (ten freakin minutes wasted! LOL)
But now, it's loading fine. I'm loving it so far. Of course, it's not the most fast paced first episode but oh lawd, I really love how they're introducing everything and setting up the whole lakorn.

I don't think I can emphasize this enough but TOOMTAM IS HOT !!! Oh gee, that man is mastering both Wathit & Roothon so far. He's so convincing in both roles. As for me, I'll choose Roothon any day but haha, Wathit is such a dork & cutie. They are such opposites!
Metinee is beautiful, ahhh~ Like Aiyaja was saying earlier, when ToomVill is together -- they definitely do look more "beautiful." hehe :D

Anyways, everyone's looking good so far! Yaaaaay!

AikOm^_^

I dread the time in which the ending credits will roll, not knowing when the first episode is going to end. :nailbiter: Don't want it to end yet! :cry1: Mouse is cute and handsome as well! Gah, cannot wait until our little Mouse and Cherreen will meet and fall in love. :woot: Those two cuties! And of course, I can't wait until Ruth (as fake Watit) and May can be intimate with each other. :pervie:

huajaikaungtur said:
Hehe, I'm catching this first episode live, too! I missed the first 10 minutes though since it was laggy and I kept restarting my laptop. I was so anxious, ahhhh. So instead of watching it live off OneHD, I went looking for another site (ten freakin minutes wasted! LOL)
But now, it's loading fine. I'm loving it so far. Of course, it's not the most fast paced first episode but oh lawd, I really love how they're introducing everything and setting up the whole lakorn.

I don't think I can emphasize this enough but TOOMTAM IS HOT !!! Oh gee, that man is mastering both Wathit & Roothon so far. He's so convincing in both roles. As for me, I'll choose Roothon any day but haha, Wathit is such a dork & cutie. They are such opposites!
Metinee is beautiful, ahhh~ Like Aiyaja was saying earlier, when ToomVill is together -- they definitely do look more "beautiful." hehe :D

Anyways, everyone's looking good so far! Yaaaaay!

Eek, Marina girl! :yahoo: :toast: Yes, I know, right? Not the most fast-paced first episode, but it's enough to keep us happy. :highfive: Agree with everything! And aw, I feel your pain. :lmao: The exact same thing happened to me, too! :annoyed: Glad we're streaming it live from another website hehe.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
I dread the time in which the ending credits will roll, not knowing when the first episode is going to end. :nailbiter: Don't want it to end yet! :cry1: Mouse is cute and handsome as well! Gah, cannot wait until our little Mouse and Cherreen will meet and fall in love. :woot: Those two cuties! And of course, I can't wait until Ruth (as fake Watit) and May can be intimate with each other. :pervie:

Eek, Marina girl! :yahoo: :toast: Yes, I know, right? Not the most fast-paced first episode, but it's enough to keep us happy. :highfive: Agree with everything! And aw, I feel your pain. :lmao: The exact same thing happened to me, too! :annoyed: Glad we're streaming it live from another website hehe.

Hehe, I have no idea when it will end, too! But I have all day so yaaay :)
And I can't wait for Mouse & Cherreen to meet, too! I can sense some cuteness coming our way, hehe. Agree with you, I'm thinking we'll start seeing Ruth & May's interactions next week or the week after? I don't think we'll see any tomorrow yet but we'll see :) The sooner, the better! Even though I'll just feel bad for Wathit :(

Yes, I feel so happy, ahhh. Today's such a good day, hehe. And I always smile so widely when the OST comes up, such an awesome OST -- def makes me think of Roothon!
But dang, never had to deal with these commercial breaks before. They're killer -.-

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
That scene where Ruth was wearing a tanktop and smiling at Freud made me squeal. Eeeeekkk, why is he so handsome & delish!? Lolol.
Mouse is super cute :3 Navin's pretty good looking, too.
C'mon now, Ruth just keeps watching May from a distance. Go ahead and talk to her, you handsomeness!!! His cheesy smile, hehe :D And do we see some jealousy scenes already!? Awwww, poor Ruth, you still cute tho.

Oh! Preview for next part after commercial break looks good!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is it out on YouTube yet???? Oh my. I've got so many things to do today, lets hope I finish them all quicker so I can watch Episode 1!!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Is it out on YouTube yet???? Oh my. I've got so many things to do today, lets hope I finish them all quicker so I can watch Episode 1!!

I don't think so, not yet. :no: But I'll check in a bit. First things first. :lol: Like Marina said, not the most fast-paced first episode, but it was alright.

And oh, my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gah, those ending credit scenes! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! They make me scream and squeal! :woot: :weee: I'm going to need a few minutes to compose myself. Excuse me. :crazy:

AikOm^_^

I was replying to Marina's posts, but I didn't get to finish it before the ending credits roll.

Whoops, I forgot to mention Due Arisara. My first time watching Due, and she's a great actress! She's so pretty, too. :) And whew, I was worried that she'd be in love with Watit (or Ruth), but nope, thank goodness she's in love with Anggoon (Navin). Aw, so sweet how she has a framed picture of him in her room. I love that scene! My heart already aches for her...hopefully, she gets a happy ending! :spin: I'm already suspecting that she and Anggoon will sleep with each other, and if he dies at the end, she's going to be so heartbroken. :cry: I hope they end up together! :worthy:

huajaikaungtur said:
Hehe, I have no idea when it will end, too! But I have all day so yaaay :)
And I can't wait for Mouse & Cherreen to meet, too! I can sense some cuteness coming our way, hehe. Agree with you, I'm thinking we'll start seeing Ruth & May's interactions next week or the week after? I don't think we'll see any tomorrow yet but we'll see :) The sooner, the better! Even though I'll just feel bad for Wathit :(

Yes, I feel so happy, ahhh. Today's such a good day, hehe. And I always smile so widely when the OST comes up, such an awesome OST -- def makes me think of Roothon!
But dang, never had to deal with these commercial breaks before. They're killer -.-
huajaikaungtur said:
That scene where Ruth was wearing a tanktop and smiling at Freud made me squeal. Eeeeekkk, why is he so handsome & delish!? Lolol.
Mouse is super cute :3 Navin's pretty good looking, too.
C'mon now, Ruth just keeps watching May from a distance. Go ahead and talk to her, you handsomeness!!! His cheesy smile, hehe :D And do we see some jealousy scenes already!? Awwww, poor Ruth, you still cute tho.

Oh! Preview for next part after commercial break looks good!

Haha, same here; whenever the theme song comes up, I feel for Ruth so much. I think it'll be a couple episodes before we see any true interaction between Ruth and May as well. :cry1: Oh, well, May and Watit will have to do. :wub: And yes, those dang commercial breaks!

Yay! Mouse and Cherreen finally met each other! What a cute first meeting. Cherreen had a difficult time with her angry scenes (since it's her first lakorn role), but she's flawless as her bubbly and cute character! Hehe, she and Mouse are perfect together! :spin: Can't wait until we see more interactions between them.

Aah, poor Ruth. Baby, you should look my way. :wink: He was kind of pursuing May, but then he saw Anggoon with her. Our poor heartthrob! Hehe, he is such a jealous man! :ghehe:

The preview for tomorrow's episode explains why May would marry Watit. Wonder what kind of trouble Mouse will get into. :scratchchin: I'm going to go off about the ending credits in a separate post. :D

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to watch it :( . Toomtam is sure a killer :D ! Gone are Aum A days now I am all about Toomtam :p ! How is the chemistry ? :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
phatman said:

It's not out on youtube yet. Usually, OneHD uploads their episodes a day after so maybe it'll be up tomorrow morning-ish?
Can't wait to see your thoughts on Episode 1!

And Maiko! I was gushing over the ending credits, too. I was trying to record the ending credits with my phone so I could watch it later today since the episodes aren't gonna be uploaded yet but I couldn't -- I had to put my phone down so I could get a whole, perfect view of the ending credits << if that made any sense, hahaha.

But so many squeal worthy scenes! Sadly, can't replay the ending credits now so I can't re-look at scenes but scenes that stood out to me were: Definitely the scene of Toomtam playing with a bra, hahahaa -- I don't know why that scene stood out to me so much but I burst out laughing, he's hilarious! Also, all the intimate scenes including the kscenes and when Toomtam picks Vill up so effortlessly :D

I also saw a few Mouse & Cherreen scenes, ahh. Did I mention their first meeting was super cute? Especially when Mouse was mimicking Cherreen, haha. Too adorable.
Other than that, my mind is kinda all over the place. The ending credits definitely gave us a lot of ToomVill scenes -- looking forward to them all!!
And I enjoyed the duet for the ending credits! So pleasant to the ears!

And the preview for the next episode looks interesting as well. Like you, Maiko -- I wonder what problem Mouse got into ... :O

Now, I will go lie down and think about how legit NJ is so far, hahaha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
preetam said:
I want to watch it :( . Toomtam is sure a killer :D ! Gone are Aum A days now I am all about Toomtam :p ! How is the chemistry ? :D

Toomtam is definitely killer !! He is so legit in here, haha -- could not stop smiling at any of his scenes! Can't wait to see your thoughts regarding the first episode!
And as for ToomVill chemistry, we didn't see much yet. Between Ruth and May, there were only scenes of Ruth watching May from a distance.
As for Wathit and May, I don't sense much chemistry between these two but Wathit does seem like he truly cares for May :( May seems him more as a brother though.

Although, the ending credits shows some legit chemistry between Ruth & May! Oh geeeee! :D

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I knew that first epi won't be fast paced which is fine to introduce everyone and M and W relation. The most important the chemistry and acting and scenery ;)

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
preetam said:
I knew that first epi won't be fast paced which is fine to introduce everyone and M and W relation. The most important the chemistry and acting and scenery ;)

:lmao2: Yes, like Marina says, May only sees Watit as a brother, so it's mostly Toomtam generating the yearning for her, as both Watit and Ruth. Hopefully, we'll get to see her loving him as much as he loves her. The scenery is gorgeous, Preetam! So breathtaking! Perfect locations for the lakorn.

huajaikaungtur said:
It's not out on youtube yet. Usually, OneHD uploads their episodes a day after so maybe it'll be up tomorrow morning-ish?
Can't wait to see your thoughts on Episode 1!

And Maiko! I was gushing over the ending credits, too. I was trying to record the ending credits with my phone so I could watch it later today since the episodes aren't gonna be uploaded yet but I couldn't -- I had to put my phone down so I could get a whole, perfect view of the ending credits << if that made any sense, hahaha.

But so many squeal worthy scenes! Sadly, can't replay the ending credits now so I can't re-look at scenes but scenes that stood out to me were: Definitely the scene of Toomtam playing with a bra, hahahaa -- I don't know why that scene stood out to me so much but I burst out laughing, he's hilarious! Also, all the intimate scenes including the kscenes and when Toomtam picks Vill up so effortlessly :D

I also saw a few Mouse & Cherreen scenes, ahh. Did I mention their first meeting was super cute? Especially when Mouse was mimicking Cherreen, haha. Too adorable.
Other than that, my mind is kinda all over the place. The ending credits definitely gave us a lot of ToomVill scenes -- looking forward to them all!!
And I enjoyed the duet for the ending credits! So pleasant to the ears!

Now, I will go lie down and think about how legit NJ is so far, hahaha.
huajaikaungtur said:
Toomtam is definitely killer !! He is so legit in here, haha -- could not stop smiling at any of his scenes! Can't wait to see your thoughts regarding the first episode!
And as for ToomVill chemistry, we didn't see much yet. Between Ruth and May, there were only scenes of Ruth watching May from a distance.
As for Wathit and May, I don't sense much chemistry between these two but Wathit does seem like he truly cares for May :( May seems him more as a brother though.

Although, the ending credits shows some legit chemistry between Ruth & May! Oh geeeee! :D

AAH, those ending credit scenes! They're so flipping amazing! :drool: :spicy: Toomtam and Vill magic is in the air again! :dance1: :cloud9: Yes, there's definitely chemistry between Ruth and May. Sadly, the buffering was so slow that I couldn't experience the awesomeness of the scenes 100%. Yet, I can tell they're super duper squeal-worthy! :woot: Hehe, all the Ruth and May scenes stood out to me. Gah, will go over them in details in a bit, Marina. First a few pictures. Then, I'll gush over the ending credit scenes some more. :D I'm happy that Aom used a different song for the ending credits. Now, if only I can find the opening credits and the first episode!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
preetam said:

Yes, you're right! The first episode did a great job at introducing everyone!
And the acting between the leads is great so far. The scenery is beautiful as well~

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:

It is like how Nee-Titi chemistry was completly different from Gan-Titi because of the different characters :p . I guess Wathit is more friendzone/brother dorky :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
AAH, those ending credit scenes! They're so flipping amazing! :drool: :spicy: Toomtam and Vill magic is in the air again! :dance1: :cloud9: Yes, there's definitely chemistry between Ruth and May. Sadly, the buffering was so slow that I couldn't experience the awesomeness of the scenes 100%. Yet, I can tell they're super duper squeal-worthy! :woot: Hehe, all the Ruth and May scenes stood out to me. Gah, will go over them in details in a bit, Marina. First a few pictures. Then, I'll gush over the ending credit scenes some more. :D I'm happy that Aom used a different song for the ending credits. Now, if only I can find the opening credits and the first episode!

I know right! The ending credits were satisfying -- there could have been more, haha but I'm satisfied :D ToomVill magic is definitely in the air!~
Aww really? Slow buffering? What site were you watching it on, Maiko?
Can't wait to see your posts! I'll be living in this thread for a while, hahaha. I hope someone uploads the opening credits or the episodes, too -- wanted to see the opening but darn, buffering/laggy loading -.-

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
preetam said:
It is like how Nee-Titi chemistry was completly different from Gan-Titi because of the different characters :p . I guess Wathit is more friendzone/brother dorky :D

Hehe, yes! You're exactly right -- you worded that so perfectly! Toomtam's so good at portraying both characters that there seems to be 2 different guys playing Wathit & Roothon's roles.
And I'm glad there will just be legit chemistry between Roothon & May not May & Wathit :D