huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

You are, dearie! :thumbsup: I have to say, Ab Normal should have requested ToomVill for their MV. :D Hehe, it's still a beautiful MV, but aah, I want to see more of ToomVill in music videos! I only wish that they (ToomVill, Noona, Zeal, and the work crew) had shared more photos behind the scenes. :cry1: Oh, yes, that ToomVill chemistry! :spicy: They don't want to show too much at the end, cause they want to torture us. :girlmad: Haha, that kiss scene is just too beautiful for words! :shutup:

AND MARINA! GAH! Your new siggie! That's so breathtakingly gorgeous, girl! :faint: :wub: :spin: :bravo: Wow, and I thought your previous siggie of cutie pies Bow and Michael was beautiful. Love, love, love, :heart: your new ToomVill/NJ siggle, girl! :drool: Dang, I can't stop staring at them. :eyetwitch: The colors, blending, EVERYTHING, are just simply PERFECT! :clap: :cry: Why do they have to be so stinkin' beautiful together?! :yummy:

Out of the 2 songs for NJ, I love ABnormal's one most and it would be great if ToomVill had another set of scenes for that one, hehe. But that's asking for quite a lot, eh? Haha. Agreed, I would have loved to see more photos behind the scenes of Toomtam, Noona and Vill. And Zeal, too haha but I'd love to see one with Toomtam and Noona just to see how they look beside each other xD

Awww, MAIKO! You would be the first one to notice my siggie, eh? :D You're such a sweetheart and that's why I love you so much -- you always notice everything and yes, I mean everything! Thank you, love <3 After seeing the MV, I rushed to making this siggie, haha. Usually it takes me forever to get inspired and make a new siggie but I was definitely motivated :D
Thank you again, looooove <3 It's always nice getting comments from you!
And yes, why are they so freakin beautifullll!? :D

AND I am definitely gonna watch the teaser over again! Thanks for your translations and chit-chat about the teaser! Now I understand it more :) !!~

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
I love ToomVill and literally went crazy over SSP; thus wanted them to pair up again! And so when Ngao Jai came along, I was like okay, a second collaboration is pretty good already and if that was their last lakorn together, that's okay, just two lifetimes together is enough but after next week's previews, ugghhhhhh! I want more of them together! They have this undeniable chemistry! Ohhh, gosh! Hahah!

Aw, I desperately want more of them, too. :spin: :wub: That's what I said earlier, regarding their undeniable chemistry. :drool: A third collaboration would be awesome! Let's hope NJ is even more successful than SSP, so that Aom and the other producers can pair them up again! :worthy:

aiyaja said:
You're right, Maiko. That's the title.

Hehe, I cheated. :lol2: I checked out another source for the title. Thanks for the confirmation! :kiss:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Out of the 2 songs for NJ, I love ABnormal's one most and it would be great if ToomVill had another set of scenes for that one, hehe. But that's asking for quite a lot, eh? Haha. Agreed, I would have loved to see more photos behind the scenes of Toomtam, Noona and Vill. And Zeal, too haha but I'd love to see one with Toomtam and Noona just to see how they look beside each other xD

Awww, MAIKO! You would be the first one to notice my siggie, eh? :D You're such a sweetheart and that's why I love you so much -- you always notice everything and yes, I mean everything! Thank you, love <3 After seeing the MV, I rushed to making this siggie, haha. Usually it takes me forever to get inspired and make a new siggie but I was definitely motivated :D
Thank you again, looooove <3 It's always nice getting comments from you!
And yes, why are they so freakin beautifullll!? :D

AND I am definitely gonna watch the teaser over again! Thanks for your translations and chit-chat about the teaser! Now I understand it more :) !!~

Hehe, we ask a lot when it comes to ToomVill. Yes, more BTS photos of everybody would be so nice! Haha, mark my words, Marina; I bet Toomtam and Noona will have a chance to collaborate with each other one day, either in a lakorn or for something else. :D

Umm, when it comes to artworks, especially anything about ToomVill, I cannot NOT notice. :lolyup: Aw, I love you, too, Marina! :cry: :grouphug: Ooh, you were definitely inspired; that was EXTREMELY quick! :clap: And yet, it looks flawlessly GORGEOUS! :drool: I'm busy doing other things, so my new siggie will have to wait. Aw, you're welcome, and thank YOU in return, love! :flowers: :kiss3: Haha, that teaser and the MV will be on our replay list this whole weekend! :weee: :woot:

aiyaja said:
Like I said, praying for a rating of 5!!!! Hahahah!

Yeah! :woot: :worthy:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I really hope the ratings soar by next week's episodes. But I understand, Ngao Jai is up against some really tough competitors right now.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Hehe, we ask a lot when it comes to ToomVill. Yes, more BTS photos of everybody would be so nice! Haha, mark my words, Marina; I bet Toomtam and Noona will have a chance to collaborate with each other one day, either in a lakorn or for something else. :D

Umm, when it comes to artworks, especially anything about ToomVill, I cannot NOT notice. :lolyup: Aw, I love you, too, Marina! :cry: :grouphug: Ooh, you were definitely inspired; that was EXTREMELY quick! :clap: And yet, it looks flawlessly GORGEOUS! :drool: I'm busy doing other things, so my new siggie will have to wait. Aw, you're welcome, and thank YOU in return, love! :flowers: :kiss3: Haha, that teaser and the MV will be on our replay list this whole weekend! :weee: :woot:
Yes, I would just love to see videos or photos on how ToomVill interacts on a normal, daily basis. Now that would be awesome! Omg, I can just imagine it ;)
I'm sure Toomtam and Noona will collaborate one day, too. It would be nice to see/hear them sing a duet together :) Maybe that song? Instead of Zeal, Toomtam can sing the part? :)
Aww, thanks again. Yes, I was super inspired. And I can't wait to see your new siggie :D I'm sure it will be fabulous!~

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I really hope the ratings soar by next week's episodes. But I understand, Ngao Jai is up against some really tough competitors right now.

Ooh, yeah, the competition is tough right now. :nailbiter:

I'm done with some of the gifs. :clap: Whooie, Toomtam's angry, jealous, and possessive expression. :spicy: Haha, Tippy have the exact same reaction as me, when Rut pulls May into an embrace! :ghehe:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Yes, I would just love to see videos or photos on how ToomVill interacts on a normal, daily basis. Now that would be awesome! Omg, I can just imagine it ;)
I'm sure Toomtam and Noona will collaborate one day, too. It would be nice to see/hear them sing a duet together :) Maybe that song? Instead of Zeal, Toomtam can sing the part? :)
Aww, thanks again. Yes, I was super inspired. And I can't wait to see your new siggie :D I'm sure it will be fabulous!~

I actually think that ToomVill are rather reserved and respectful towards each other, but it's ok; they're still magical together, to me. :lol: Ooh, I would love to hear Toomtam sing the duet with Noona, but only after he sings it with Vill first. :lolyup: Haha, selfish me. :D Nah, my siggie won't be as awe-inspiring as yours, since yours is too powerful, but hehe, I shall create one. :wink: Thanks, Marina! :kiss3:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Hehe, I'm selfish for 20 episodes, but even I wouldn't want it longer than 20. :lol: We're all hoping that NJ will turn out better than SSP. I'm perfectly happy just getting to see Toomtam and Vill together on screen and anywhere else. :D Nah, it's not just you...I still can't believe episode 4 has already aired... Really busy time for everyone! Aw, dang it, I hope you will be able to have plenty of free time. :console: :grouphug: Do your best in school and good luck with work, MissSunny! :cheer: :strong: :flowers:
Thank you so much for the encouragement Maiko!!!! I'll do my best and rely on you to update me on Ngao Jai!!!!

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
Thank you so much for the encouragement Maiko!!!! I'll do my best and rely on you to update me on Ngao Jai!!!!

Aw, you're welcome! :kiss: :grouphug: I really hope you'll be able to sit back and relax. :console: B)  Hehe, all right, update this thread I shall continue to do so! :toast:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:
The MV starring Toomtam and Vill is finally out!!!  :woot2:  :woot2:
Vill looks extremely gorgeous here (as usual) ;A;

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo5AqHPZEgo[/media]
cr: werecordsgmm
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:
OH MY GOD!!!!! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm feeling too many emotions right now!!!!! I LOVE THE MV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE TOOMTAM AND VILL'S EMOTIONS AND CHEMISTRY IN THE MV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to go now and scream out my excitement.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the screencaps! Look at that jealous hubby! Hahah.

I hope the cast goes on a few shows like how Fun Fueng did. I hope ToomVill will get to sing the duet together too.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Er, this post contains A LOT of screenshots from the official MV...100, in fact. :sweat: I got carried away. I can only post up to 100 photos per post, so the rest of the screenshots are in separate photos. Only check out the photos if you truly want to see the screenshots. :spin:

*PICs*
THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL SCREENSHOTS!!!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Second part of snapshots from the official MV.

*PICs*
Man, you can totally feel their pain. Just watching the MV, I could feel their pain. SO PAINFUL!!!!!!!! I wonder if this is how Rut and May's love story is going to be like!!!!! It's too painful!!!!!!

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:
OH MY GOD!!!!! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm feeling too many emotions right now!!!!! I LOVE THE MV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE TOOMTAM AND VILL'S EMOTIONS AND CHEMISTRY IN THE MV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to go now and scream out my excitement.

Whoa, you sound even more excited than I am, MissSunny! :whahuh: Hehe, I feel your excitement and happiness. It's such a beautiful MV, right? And ToomVill's chemistry is just...yummy! :yummy: I'm still reeling from the happiness of seeing them in an actual MV. :weee:

aiyaja said:
Thanks for the screencaps! Look at that jealous hubby! Hahah.

I hope the cast goes on a few shows like how Fun Fueng did. I hope ToomVill will get to sing the duet together too.

Jealous hubby indeed! :woot: I hope the same, too, Aiyaja! :worthy: I would die if ToomVill ever sing together again. :faint: Well, looks like there's a NJ-related event on Friday, and Toomtam, Vill, and Gam will be there to greet the fans? :party: I hope we get plenty of pictures, especially ones of ToomVill! :wub:

MissSunny said:
THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL SCREENSHOTS!!!!!!

You're welcome! :grouphug: :kiss3: Let me just edit your post a little bit.

MissSunny said:
Man, you can totally feel their pain. Just watching the MV, I could feel their pain. SO PAINFUL!!!!!!!! I wonder if this is how Rut and May's love story is going to be like!!!!! It's too painful!!!!!!

*Gasp!* :eyetwitch: Exactly what I said, too! :highfive:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I haven't been on this forum for one whole day and SO MANY THINGS HAVE HAPPENED!!!!!! This forum makes me so happy!!!!! This is the one thing I look forward to the most when I come home from work and school!!! Love all the Ngao Jai fans!!!!!! Believe it or not, I haven't even watched episode 4 yet!!!!! GOTTA GO AND WATCH IT NOW!!!! Need to catch up with everyone!!!!!  :sweat:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
ToomVill aren't too close in real life but when they come together in a lakorn, they're sooo awesome!

One thing Toomtam said about Vill was pretty cute to me. When they were talking about the slap and kiss scenes, the hosts were asking how Toomtam felt with the real slaps. Toomtam was expressing his pain and again, how weirdly Vill slaps him that it doesn't matter which way he turns to dodge the slaps, he always ends up getting hit. He said let's just say I'm "korn meu" meaning he was familiar with her hand. I don't know, it sounds better in Thai. I thought that was cute. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
I haven't been on this forum for one whole day and SO MANY THINGS HAVE HAPPENED!!!!!! This forum makes me so happy!!!!! This is the one thing I look forward to the most when I come home from work and school!!! Love all the Ngao Jai fans!!!!!! Believe it or not, I haven't even watched episode 4 yet!!!!! GOTTA GO AND WATCH IT NOW!!!! Need to catch up with everyone!!!!!  :sweat:

This thread moves quite fast, especially when I'm here all day. :lolyup: But unfortunately, that won't be the case tomorrow and the next few days, since I have work. :cry1: Aw, I'm so happy this forum makes YOU happy, MissSunny! :cry: :kiss: I love you, too! :grouphug: Haha, same here; I look forward to this thread and website every single day. :highfive: Oh, I can believe that you haven't yet seen episode 4. You're not late at all, no worries. Have fun watching it, dear! :popcorn:

aiyaja said:
ToomVill aren't too close in real life but when they come together in a lakorn, they're sooo awesome!

One thing Toomtam said about Vill was pretty cute to me. When they were talking about the slap and kiss scenes, the hosts were asking how Toomtam felt with the real slaps. Toomtam was expressing his pain and again, how weirdly Vill slaps him that it doesn't matter which way he turns to dodge the slaps, he always ends up getting hit. He said let's just say I'm "korn meu" meaning he was familiar with her hand. I don't know, it sounds better in Thai. I thought that was cute. Hahah.

Right, Aiyaja! They're just so perfect together when they work with each other. Aw, that is stinkin' cute, about what Toomtam said. :spin: :wub: Hehe, I just :heart: them. :D

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
FINALLY FINISHED EPISODE 4!!!!!!

Okay first of all, OH MY GOD MY HEART!!!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: Seriously, I think I am in love with Watit!!!! He is seriously just too sweet!!!!!! When he showed May the rose garden that he created for her and said, "I know I'm probably not good enough to be the person you love but I want to do everything that you like. I will do my best because I love you." THAT RIGHT THERE JUST TOTALLY WON ME OVER!!!! I LOVE YOU WATIT!!!! I'll probably never get to hear someone say those words to me!!!! Oh well, I'm happy enough just hearing Watit say it!!!!!  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

Second, KOON YOU PSYCHO JERK!!!!!!!!!!! :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: I HATE YOU!!!!! IF I COULD, I WOULD COME INTO THE LAKORN AND STRANGLE YOU!!!!! I understand that he loves May and is super angry that Watit took May away from him but MAY DOES NOT EVEN LOVE YOU PSYCHO KOON!!!!

Third, I'm so happy that Rut finally got to meet Watit! AND YES!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!! NEXT WEEK THE PARTY AND FUN BEGINS!!!!!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  I am soooooooooooo excited to see what is going to happen when Rut finally comes to replace Watit!!!!!! Some serious action and hotness is going to happen!!!!!! 

Right now I think I like Watit more than Rut. I think I am seriously going to be so sad if Watit dies. However, I understand that in order for Rut and May to have the chance of being together and live happily ever after, Watit needs to die. I'm sorry Watit!!!!!!! 

I'm going to save the champagne for next week when the real party and fun begins!!!!!!

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
FINALLY FINISHED EPISODE 4!!!!!!

Okay first of all, OH MY GOD MY HEART!!!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: Seriously, I think I am in love with Watit!!!! He is seriously just too sweet!!!!!! When he showed May the rose garden that he created for her and said, "I know I'm probably not good enough to be the person you love but I want to do everything that you like. I will do my best because I love you." THAT RIGHT THERE JUST TOTALLY WON ME OVER!!!! I LOVE YOU WATIT!!!! I'll probably never get to hear someone say those words to me!!!! Oh well, I'm happy enough just hearing Watit say it!!!!!  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

Second, KOON YOU PSYCHO JERK!!!!!!!!!!! :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: I HATE YOU!!!!! IF I COULD, I WOULD COME INTO THE LAKORN AND STRANGLE YOU!!!!! I understand that he loves May and is super angry that Watit took May away from him but MAY DOES NOT EVEN LOVE YOU PSYCHO KOON!!!!

Third, I'm so happy that Rut finally got to meet Watit! AND YES!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!! NEXT WEEK THE PARTY AND FUN BEGINS!!!!!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  I am soooooooooooo excited to see what is going to happen when Rut finally comes to replace Watit!!!!!! Some serious action and hotness is going to happen!!!!!! 

Right now I think I like Watit more than Rut. I think I am seriously going to be so sad if Watit dies. However, I understand that in order for Rut and May to have the chance of being together and live happily ever after, Watit needs to die. I'm sorry Watit!!!!!!! 

I'm going to save the champagne for next week when the real party and fun begins!!!!!!

Say what?! Shoot, you're quick! :loool: Yay, we have someone who really loves Watit! :clap: Hehe, I love Rut more than Watit, but Watit has his moments. :wub: My heart melted, too, when he surprised May with the rose garden. I feel that she should have been a teensy bit warmer (and loving) towards him. Did you also see the bandages and cuts on his hands? :eek:uch: Aw, he was working so hard to get the garden finished for her. :cry:

Haha, Koon's true colors are revealed. I can't wait until Rut shows him a thing or two! :ghehe: We're all excited for next week's episodes. :highfive: Aish, poor Watit. :weep: I don't think I can hold off the champagne. I need to celebrate NOW! :beer: