aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah! Toomtam did such an awesome job sulking to the Mom.

I loved it when Vill moved her eyebrow to Mouse when she turned around with that mischievous look. Hahah.

I also love how sweet and soft spoken Vill can become. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Just start posting like crazy on Aom's IG @aomphiyada. Lol Aom doesn't really pay much attention though like Maiko said, even I've been leaving her comments too. The official IG hasn't been updated since Ngao Jai aired. Hahah.

Sarn!!! It gets better from Episode 5. Hahah!

I got so excited at times when I saw a lot of comments for her ToomVill/NJ photos, but when I actually clicked on the photos and read them, most of them were shop advertisements. Heart-breaker! :faint: :lmao: So much for that official IG, eh? :facepalm:

ceda_lee said:
:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3: OMG I'm already loving it!  Had to pause.  Rut went to May's mama and the sad puppy look on his face while eating chips (I think it's chips).  

I knew it! :party: Haha, I know! I love his sad, puppy expressions! I'm so happy Mai and May's mother is on Rut's side! :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahahah! Toomtam did such an awesome job sulking to the Mom.

I loved it when Vill moved her eyebrow to Mouse when she turned around with that mischievous look. Hahah.

I also love how sweet and soft spoken Vill can become. Hahah.

Yeah, I love his sulking! :wub: Haha, Vill's mischievous look was cute. But uh, sweet and soft spoken in her "loving" scenes with Rut? I thought she sounded too obviously fake. :lol2: But it's funny! :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, it was meant to sound fake but nonetheless, very sweet and gentle, almost like Gan. Haha.

May totally turned Rut on. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Well, it was meant to sound fake but nonetheless, very sweet and gentle, almost like Gan. Haha.

May totally turned Rut on. Hahah.

Almost!

Whahaha, he was!!! He was! :loool: :lmao3: :pervie: Um, the scene of her threatening him with the scissors, I thought they were both really moved by the experience. :ghehe:

I'm waiting on the other GIFs. This one's for Marina, Amy, Preetam, and anybody else who also love this scene! :wub:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I loved it how Rut was on top and then it switched to May being on top. Hahah!

Me, too! :woot: I got so excited when he pinned her down. :spicy: :pervie: :drool: :woot:

preetam said:
She wanted to cut his jewels
awwwh thank you Maiko :)

How sad for Rut. Aw, you're welcome! :kiss:

aiyaja said:
Hahah! He as like ooohhh, May, you can be sadistic too?! Lol

Haha, he was surprised! :p

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Hahah! He as like ooohhh, May, you can be sadistic too?! Lol
It was funny. Too bad I can't understand what they were saying

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
It was funny. Too bad I can't understand what they were saying

Now, I got to go back and listen to their dialogue! Even though I won't understand, either. :lol2: I just love listening to them talk, breathe, etc. :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I love the comedy in here with Rut and May, it's not overdoing it, it just makes us crave for more! Hehe.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I love the comedy in here with Rut and May, it's not overdoing it, it just makes us crave for more! Hehe.

Right, Aiyaja! They really surprised me; ToomVill are awesome in comedy as well. :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Poor Rut! May almost made him go into a heart attack jumping on him like that in the morning. Hahah. She was hungry for him. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Poor Rut! May almost made him go into a heart attack jumping on him like that in the morning. Hahah. She was hungry for him. Lol

Kind of sad how she acted so disgusted afterwards, away from him. :teary: Hehe, she'll be running after him in the end. :lol2: Rut was too cute in that scene!

MissSunny said:
I'm guessing that episode 9 was a funny one from reading what everyone has been posting about it.

Oh, it is! :lolyup: