ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
MissSunny...in real life, it gets boring. Maybe that's just me haha!

Marina, it's been 7 years since undergrad for me. Boy I miss college days, but definitely not that homework crap!

Aom just posted a video on her IG. May named the pig & refused to let Rut kill it BWAHAHAHA!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
This is random, but I was just thinking about how different I am on this thread compared to how I am at work and school. On this thread, I let it all out and go crazy over ToomVill/Ngao Jai but at work and school, I am SUPER quiet. If my co-workers see how I act like on this thread, they would never believe that it was me. I feel like I'm living a double life. LOL

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
ohmaichoua said:
You ladies are too funny and cute. Four hours later and I'm still not done with episode 9. And this thread has added atleast five or six more pages since I was last here haha I blame homework and trying to multitask. I keep rewinding cause I think I missed something or I pause to do something else.. At this rate I'm probably going to finish episode 9 by the time 10 comes out haha

So far the pool scene is cracking me up! Love Vill and Tootum in comedies! I really thought that May's imagination of kicking Rut in the pool was for reals until she started laughing like a maniac haha it's nice to see the tables turn on Rut. Now it's Mays time to tease Rut! And can I just say j love Tippy, she's hilarious. I want her as a friend.. And she has such a lovely singing voice. I saw a clip of her singing with AB Normal and she completely blew me away! Now let's see if I can finish the rest of the episode.

I loved them being in the pool together!!! So much skinship!!!! Making me blush!!!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
MissSunny said:
I'M JUST LIKE THAT TOO!!!! I'm not going to leave this thread for even one minute. I'm currently multi-tasking on homework and Ngao Jai while on this thread.

Dang, you're talented! :bravo: I'm jealous. :weep: I'm bad at multitasking. :lol:

ohmaichoua said:
You ladies are too funny and cute. Four hours later and I'm still not done with episode 9. And this thread has added atleast five or six more pages since I was last here haha I blame homework and trying to multitask. I keep rewinding cause I think I missed something or I pause to do something else.. At this rate I'm probably going to finish episode 9 by the time 10 comes out haha

So far the pool scene is cracking me up! Love Vill and Tootum in comedies! I really thought that May's imagination of kicking Rut in the pool was for reals until she started laughing like a maniac haha it's nice to see the tables turn on Rut. Now it's Mays time to tease Rut! And can I just say j love Tippy, she's hilarious. I want her as a friend.. And she has such a lovely singing voice. I saw a clip of her singing with AB Normal and she completely blew me away! Now let's see if I can finish the rest of the episode.

Aw, you were busy, Choua! :console: Hehe, hope you can finish it by tonight! :strong: Good luck with homework and your other tasks. :kiss:

EEK! I agree with everything you said about the pool scene, ToomVill, and Tippy!!!! :woot: :bravo: :worthy: :clap: Haha, thank you for going into details about it, so that I can just easily agree with you! :ghehe: I love ToomVill in comedies, too. :wub: That was my take on May's imagination, too, that the scene of her kicking Rut was real until she started laughing, and it turned out to be her fantasy. :loool: :lmao3: Hehe, such a funny and refreshing scene! I love Tippy, too! :crush: Gam, who played as Tippy, is a talented singer! :bravo: :whistle:

huajaikaungtur said:
Homework is important but NJ is also important, haha. I'm actually working on an essay.
I type a few sentences (more like one word, haha just kidding), then reward myself with checking up on this thread :)

AW! :grouphug: Good luck with your essay! :cheer:

ceda_lee said:

Marina, it's been 7 years since undergrad for me. Boy I miss college days, but definitely not that homework crap!

Aom just posted a video on her IG. May named the pig & refused to let Rut kill it BWAHAHAHA!

No, don't say that! Haha, don't ruin our dreams! :spin: :lol2:

Yep, homework is ew. :yuck:

Eek, I'm in the midst of sharing that IG clip and snapshots! :woot: Give me a few more minutes!

MissSunny said:
This is random, but I was just thinking about how different I am on this thread compared to how I am at work and school. On this thread, I let it all out and go crazy over ToomVill/Ngao Jai but at work and school, I am SUPER quiet. If my co-workers see how I act like on this thread, they would never believe that it was me. I feel like I'm living a double life. LOL

:lmao3: :rofl: :lmao2: Aw, too funny! :kiss:

MissSunny said:
I loved them being in the pool together!!! So much skinship!!!! Making me blush!!!!

Yeah! :blush: :wub:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Homework is important but NJ is also important, haha. I'm actually working on an essay.
I type a few sentences (more like one word, haha just kidding), then reward myself with checking up on this thread :)

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  You're just like me!!!! I do that too!!! I write one word or try to write at least one sentence and then spend hours back on this thread before going back to write another sentence. IT'S OKAY!!! HANG IN THERE!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :strong:  :strong:  :strong:  :strong:  :strong:  :strong:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
And I am excited to come here more often!! HEHE. I'm watching EP9 right now. Goodness Toomtam is soooo silly. He makes Rut er Wathit sooo silly. Haha. I like it, but at the same time I prefer the cold-hearted Rut who's more serious. :ghehe:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
We are all living a double life hehehe! The pool scene was EPIC! The way Rut looked at May when she out of the blues started laughing. Even Tippy was like WTH.

Man, I used to wake up at the crack of dawn to catch lakorns live on my cheap turtle slow computer & then go to 7:30 AM class in PJ's then come back to my dorm & crash. I completely understand you youngies that have to squeeze lakorns in between homework & social life & boyfriends.

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  You're just like me!!!! I do that too!!! I write one word or try to write at least one sentence and then spend hours back on this thread before going back to write another sentence. IT'S OKAY!!! HANG IN THERE!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :strong:  :strong:  :strong:  :strong:  :strong:  :strong:

Aw, what sweet encouragement, dearie! :grouphug: :kiss:

phatman said:
And I am excited to come here more often!! HEHE. I'm watching EP9 right now. Goodness Toomtam is soooo silly. He makes Rut er Wathit sooo silly. Haha. I like it, but at the same time I prefer the cold-hearted Rut who's more serious. :ghehe:

Aah, I know what you mean. :yes: Hehe, there are so many sides to both Rut and May. :bhehe: Next time, Toomtam, you need to be cold-hearted all the way to Vill. :cold:

ceda_lee said:
We are all living a double life hehehe! The pool scene was EPIC! The way Rut looked at May when she out of the blues started laughing. Even Tippy was like WTH.

Man, I used to wake up at the crack of dawn to catch lakorns live on my cheap turtle slow computer & then go to 7:30 AM class in PJ's then come back to my dorm & crash. I completely understand you youngies that have to squeeze lakorns in between homework & social life & boyfriends.

Really epic! :woot: Hehe, it cracks me up, just thinking about it! One of best scenes ever in NJ! I love that NJ is full of surprising and unexpected scenes. :worthy: ...Now, if only they would stop cutting out the scenes! :annoyed:

Aw, even if you no longer go to school, life is still extremely busy. :console: :grouphug: Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Ceda! :kiss:

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so glad I'm not the only one. And I agree with Ceda, I'm sure we all live a double life, I know I am too :)

And OMG Pim makes a cameo! I've missed her on screen. It's been a while since I've seen a lakorn of hers.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:

LOL!!! You're so funny!!! But does it really get boring in real life?  :huh:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Aw, what sweet encouragement, dearie! :grouphug: :kiss:

Aah, I know what you mean. :yes: Hehe, there are so many sides to both Rut and May. :bhehe: Next time, Toomtam, you need to be cold-hearted all the way to Vill. :cold:

Really epic! :woot: Hehe, it cracks me up, just thinking about it! One of best scenes ever in NJ! I love that NJ is full of surprising and unexpected scenes. :worthy: ...Now, if only they would stop cutting out the scenes! :annoyed:

Aw, even if you no longer go to school, life is still extremely busy. :console: :grouphug: Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Ceda! :kiss:

HAHA. Yeah May can be so silly too!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:

Well it's a good thing I don't have a boyfriend and social life. LOL! This thread is literally the only social life I have. I don't talk to anyone else other than my very close friends(like only 2) from high school and my family.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awwww, thanks girls! I actually love writing essays so it's not a biggie :) But yes, hwork does stink -.-
And my schedule basically consists of waking up, going to classes, food, a tad bit of social life then life in my dorm with lakorn fangirling and schoolwork, lolol.

We are all surely living double lives. Hmmm... wonder how you'd all be in reality :)
And can't wait to see the pool scene, ahhh. Toomtam and Vill and water < that is a pretty legit combo, not gonna lie ;)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
"AHHHHHH!!"​
The creators of this show must have dirty thoughts. HAHA. My imagination is running wild. 
 ​
"Huh?"​
My reaction totally. HAHA. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I don't need a boyfriend, just watching Nadech, Weir and Toomtam is already enough for me!!! LOL! Besides, I think if I had a boyfriend, he might get jealous of my love and time that I am spending ToomVill and Ngao Jai instead of him.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Since I'm stuck on campus with no car and majority of my friends don't live on campus, my social life is pretty small at the moment but it's all good since I'm becoming more independent :)
And I've got you girls to spazz with!
And a boyfriend? Haha no. Not at the moment, having another half would make my life too hectic plus I need to do me xD -- selfish of me to say.

AikOm^_^

ohmaichoua said:
I'm so glad I'm not the only one. And I agree with Ceda, I'm sure we all live a double life, I know I am too :)

And OMG Pim makes a cameo! I've missed her on screen. It's been a while since I've seen a lakorn of hers.

But what a sad departure for Pim's character... :teary:

MissSunny said:
LOL!!! You're so funny!!! But does it really get boring in real life?  :huh:

Haha, I'm sure there are times where you'll get a little sick of each other. But you'll still love each other. :console:

phatman said:
HAHA. Yeah May can be so silly too!!

Right! :lol2:

MissSunny said:
Well it's a good thing I don't have a boyfriend and social life. LOL! This thread is literally the only social life I have. I don't talk to anyone else other than my very close friends(like only 2) from high school and my family.

Aw, we feel extremely special and blessed. :toast: :grouphug: :worthy: :wub:

huajaikaungtur said:
Awwww, thanks girls! I actually love writing essays so it's not a biggie :) But yes, hwork does stink -.-
And my schedule basically consists of waking up, going to classes, food, a tad bit of social life then life in my dorm with lakorn fangirling and schoolwork, lolol.

We are all surely living double lives. Hmmm... wonder how you'd all be in reality :)
And can't wait to see the pool scene, ahhh. Toomtam and Vill and water < that is a pretty legit combo, not gonna lie ;)

You're welcome, Marina! Ouch, funnest parts in your life have to be the food and lakorn fangirling. :wink:

Oh, that's a perfect combo right there! :yes: Get to it, soon, Marina! :woot:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
MissSunny, exactly! I got all these men (Toomtam, Michael, Phet) in my life! And having a jealous boyfriend is the last thing I need :)

LOL Phatman, you got my imagination all over the place with that picture. Thanks for capturing it! Now, I can't stop myself from scrolling back up to see it over and over again XD LOLOL.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

My personality changes depending on who I am with but I am 100% POSITIVE that if I was to hang out with all of the lovely ladies on this thread in real life then it would be such a blast!!! We would all be sitting in a coffee shop or some kind of cute little drink shop talking about ToomVill/Ngao Jai endlessly!!! I'm actually very talkative in real life when I'm at home. I'm just really quiet at work and school.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:

"AHHHHHH!!"​
*PIC*​
The creators of this show must have dirty thoughts. HAHA. My imagination is running wild. 
 ​
"Huh?"​
*PIC*​
My reaction totally. HAHA. 

My gosh, Phatman! You beat me to mentioning about that scene (first photo)! I totally thought dirty, too, when Toomtam grabbed Vill like that. :drools: :drool: :pervie: Hahaha, I love that moment! :wub: Aish, ToomVill. :woot: Hehe, Tippy's reaction mirrored mine as well! :coverlaf: :lmao3:

MissSunny said:
I don't need a boyfriend, just watching Nadech, Weir and Toomtam is already enough for me!!! LOL! Besides, I think if I had a boyfriend, he might get jealous of my love and time that I am spending ToomVill and Ngao Jai instead of him.

Too funnie! :lmao:

huajaikaungtur said:
Since I'm stuck on campus with no car and majority of my friends don't live on campus, my social life is pretty small at the moment but it's all good since I'm becoming more independent :)
And I've got you girls to spazz with!
And a boyfriend? Haha no. Not at the moment, having another half would make my life too hectic plus I need to do me xD -- selfish of me to say.

:highfive: to being single, Marina! :kiss:

huajaikaungtur said:
MissSunny, exactly! I got all these men (Toomtam, Michael, Phet) in my life! And having a jealous boyfriend is the last thing I need :)

LOL Phatman, you got my imagination all over the place with that picture. Thanks for capturing it! Now, I can't stop myself from scrolling back up to see it over and over again XD LOLOL.

The actual scene is EVEN BETTER, Marina! Pictures do no justice! :coverlaf: Pay attention to all the details when you watch that scene. ;)

MissSunny said:
My personality changes depending on who I am with but I am 100% POSITIVE that if I was to hang out with all of the lovely ladies on this thread in real life then it would be such a blast!!! We would all be sitting in a coffee shop or some kind of cute little drink shop talking about ToomVill/Ngao Jai endlessly!!! I'm actually very talkative in real life when I'm at home. I'm just really quiet at work and school.

That's how I envision it, too. B) :toast: :grouphug: