SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Omg ladies. I'm trying to go to bed but there's just so much posts to read. I already missed work today for oversleeping. I'm supposed to be calm & relaxed before bed but the posts got me all excited with a huge smile on my face.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I shall bid goodnight to all of you lovely ladies!!! I shall be back in a few hours when the sun is up again after I get some sleep!!! It's already Tuesday!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
SokLaHote said:
Omg ladies. I'm trying to go to bed but there's just so much posts to read. I already missed work today for oversleeping. I'm supposed to be calm & relaxed before bed but the posts got me all excited with a huge smile on my face.
I totally understand how you feel!!!! I don't want to ever leave this thread!!!! But we must sleep so that tomorrow we will have more energy to go crazy over ToomVill and Ngao Jai again!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yup. I'm gonna have to say goodnight too! HEHE. Today's episode was full of silliness from both our leads. Hilarious...but I still prefer serious Rut/Wathit and May. HEHE.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Awww!!! The part where he piggy back her through fields of daisies is so cute! I so love daisies, especially yellow ones.

Poor Toomtam looks like he's struggling to carry her. :loool:

I'm looking forward to how the different scenes will transit together. Like I said, Toomtam and Vill went on about five (more or less) different occasions to film those scenes. The scene of him carrying her through the field, that was one of the earliest scenes that they shot in Mae Hong Son Province (back in November 2013). And then, in 2014, they went to film those forest scenes, and Toomtam and Vill were wearing the same outfits in some scenes. :whahuh: Then, near the end of NJ's filming (in summer 2014?), Toomtam and Vill were yet again wearing the same clothes to film who-knows-what-else scenes. And those scenes are probably related to all the scenes of them in those clothes. :huh:

And finally, right before NJ went on air on Monday, January 26, Toomtam and Vill went to film some additional scenes. :eyetwitch: Dang! Haha, the scenes that they were filming for that particular occasion, I'm positive it was the scene of them driving in the car. If you take a look at the last few photos, hehe, they were using special effects to create the flower field background that Rut and May were driving by (as shown in the previews) in their car. Hmm, I wonder why they needed to modify that scene or add it in? :scratchchin: Haha, even from the preview, the background wasn't 100% convincing. :bhehe: Plus, May and Rut's hairstyles during the drive-by and the camping + piggyback ride scenes differ a lot. :lol2: So, that's a dead giveaway that they were filming the scenes out of sequence. :p

Whoot, they spent a lot of time on those particular scenes. :shrug: Haha, looking forward to episode 10 to how they will pull it off. Aw, I love the part in which he tried to protect her head as they were going to crash their car. Too sweet. :wub: If I make no sense in my ramblings, it's because I'm dead tired. :yawn:

SokLaHote said:

Aw, really, SokLaHote?! :woot: Hehe, I'm happy our posts bring a huge smile to your face! :grouphug: If only you were here earlier, too! :kiss: Hey, have a :goodnite:! Get plenty of rest, and sweet dreams! :heart:

MissSunny said:
I shall bid goodnight to all of you lovely ladies!!! I shall be back in a few hours when the sun is up again after I get some sleep!!! It's already Tuesday!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Aw, :goodnite: to you, MissSunny! :grouphug:

MissSunny said:
I totally understand how you feel!!!! I don't want to ever leave this thread!!!! But we must sleep so that tomorrow we will have more energy to go crazy over ToomVill and Ngao Jai again!!!!

Haha, right! :lol2: I need to follow that sagely advice. :smack: :yawn:

huajaikaungtur said:
I'm still wide awake surprisingly. Just noticed it's Tuesday already, wow.

Eek, it's till Monday night to me. :bhehe: Happy Tuesday, Marina! Oh, are you getting to watch episode 9 right now?! :woot:

phatman said:
Yup. I'm gonna have to say goodnight too! HEHE. Today's episode was full of silliness from both our leads. Hilarious...but I still prefer serious Rut/Wathit and May. HEHE.

Aw, :goodnite: to you, then, girl! Hey, I love ToomVill in both comedy and drama! :wub: Hehe, but yes, serious Rut/Watit and May are exciting on a different level. :pervie: :ghehe:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Alright my wonderful ladies, have a goodnight! I shall be back in a few hours for more spazzing.

Haha, :goodnite: to you, then, Ceda! I shall look forward to your company. :toast: :party:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Vill colors her hair a lot lol, as well as get her nails done. That girl is total girl. I think Push had a tough time carrying her too. She's not bone thin so they'll have to go lift more weights lol.

You know I can totally see them in Hua Jai Chocolate, especially the cabin scene!!!! But it is a bit too soon to remake that I think. Or Fah Pieng Din.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yeah Vill colors her hair a lot lol, as well as get her nails done. That girl is total girl. I think Push had a tough time carrying her too. She's not bone thin so they'll have to go lift more weights lol.

You know I can totally see them in Hua Jai Chocolate, especially the cabin scene!!!! But it is a bit too soon to remake that I think. Or Fah Pieng Din.

Hahaha, no, Vill is not thin at all. :wub: Her pra'akes will have to work hard to carry her. :lmao3:

When you said "they," are you talking about Toomtam and Vill? :eek: Ooh, I'd love to see ToomVill in a remake of Fah Pieng Din! Eek, all that hate and intensity between the leads, that would be perfect for ToomVill! :woot: :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes I meant Vill and Toomtam.

Ah, ok. Thanks for clarifying. :) Hua Jai Chocolate's cabin scene...which kind of scene was that? :pervie:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
LOL!! You guys are moving so fast!! I was away for hours and 18 pages gone! lololol, just finished ep 9. Too much of supporting characters scene, I thought some of them were unnecessary, I need more Rut and May!!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aw, good night ladies! I'm so tired, I think I'm going to bed early too. I'll see you guys in the morning na. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
You've never seen that lakorn Maiko? lol It was a very romantic willing scene in front of the fireplace! Can we say? EEEKKK? lol

I knew it! I knew it was about the willing scene! :ghehe: Haha, well, I saw the first few episodes of it, up to the point where Mos' character started to soften towards Aom's. And then, I never got the chance to finish it. :no: Hmm, if there's nothing else to watch, I should go back and watch it. :yes: Really, huh? A romantic willing scene in front of the fireplace? Knowing how conservative Aom was and still is, hehe, I say ToomVill will breathe new life and passion into that scene. :pervie:

ImmaSingaholic said:
LOL!! You guys are moving so fast!! I was away for hours and 18 pages gone! lololol, just finished ep 9. Too much of supporting characters scene, I thought some of them were unnecessary, I need more Rut and May!!!!

We do move too fast in here. :blush: Eek! YES! More of Rut and May, please! Hopefully in the upcoming episodes! GREEEEEEED! :woot:

aiyaja said:
Aw, good night ladies! I'm so tired, I think I'm going to bed early too. I'll see you guys in the morning na. :dance1:

Aw, :goodnite: to you then, Aiyaja! :kiss: Sweet dreams! :bhehe: See you in the morning na. :wub:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I lied. I'm back and I didn't even go to sleep. Just couldn't pull myself away. It's already almost 2AM here for me. LOL!!!

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
I lied. I'm back and I didn't even go to sleep. Just couldn't pull myself away. It's already almost 2AM here for me. LOL!!!

:loool: I think nearly everybody's gone to sleep already. Go to sleep, MissSunny! :console: