phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Whahahahahaha! I'm all caught up. B) May this never happen again. Time to lock this thread every time I leave. :lol2:

Same here! Heartbreaking...so very heartbreaking. :faint:

I expect you here on the double by next week. :wink: Don't disappoint me. :smack: Or else... :gungirl: :whip: :numchuck:

Selfish OneHD. They're too much in love with ToomVill to share them with the rest of the world. <_<

Oh no I'm scared!!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Oh no I'm scared!!!

You should be. :ghehe: B)

ceda_lee said:
LOL! Maiko it's going to happen again if you leave us again. You can bet on it!

*Groan* :cry1: That's it! No more empty threats! Time for action! Tomorrow, then! :gungirl: (Hmm, Asianfuse needs more smileys. I've been reusing the same ones over and over again!)

AikOm^_^

All righty, time to put this thread back on track. We seriously have too much fun socializing in here. :grouphug: :heart:

Hmm, I need to go back again to check out that teaser/trailer for ToomVill's first Celebrity Game Night segment. :woot: Maybe there were a few good scenes of them individually, if not together. :woot: Aw, this makes my shipper heart so happy that they're on the show a second time at the same time again, this time on the same team! :wub: It's fate, I tell you! Now, somebody, PLEASE request them to be in more photo shoots together... :worthy:

All day today, this thread and ToomVill got me smiling so foolishly and creepily while at work. :bhehe: And I actually looked pretty decent! :drools:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Haha! We shall see tomorrow MAIKO! And I've been like that at work since NJ aired...smiling creepily to myself & laughing out loud in silence.

Yes, I wish they would have more photo shoots.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, it's bound to happen when you leave, Maiko. You're caught up? Awww, how!? LOL. just kidding, happy for you! :)

T'ch, you underestimate me. :smack: I could reply to every post if I wanted (I do, actually), but hehe, there's really no point. :lol2: I'll just be repeating myself. :p Oh? Is that a threat I detect? :huh:

ceda_lee said:
Haha! We shall see tomorrow MAIKO! And I've been like that at work since NJ aired...smiling creepily to myself & laughing out loud in silence.

Yes, I wish they would have more photo shoots.

We shall see, indeed. :ninja:

Aah, we both do the same things at work, then. :lmao2: I also accidentally hum both of NJ's theme songs out loud sometimes. :whistle: I pray for more photo shoots of ToomVill! :worthy: More of them in anything! :wub:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
LOL what happen on IG?? I'm confused lol!! everything happens when I goes to bed hahahahaha

I miss out on a lot when I have long shifts at work. :console: Oh, nothing happened on IG; we were just ranting on how we should band up together and storm Aom, Exact, and One HD's IGs with requests for more of ToomVill and for the extension of Ngao Jai. Well, at least, I was. :loool: I think it all started when we talked about how One HD didn't allow the YouTube segment of ToomVill's first Celebrity Game Night to be available in the United States. :cry1:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

I miss out on a lot when I have long shifts at work. :console: Oh, nothing happened on IG; we were just ranting on how we should band up together and storm Aom, Exact, and One HD's IGs with requests for more of ToomVill and for the extension of Ngao Jai. Well, at least, I was. :loool: I think it all started when we talked about how One HD didn't allow the YouTube segment of ToomVill's first Celebrity Game Night to be available in the United States. :cry1:
Oh I seeee!! Yeah its unfair why they didn't allow the video to be available in the US, I mean don't they know by now ToomVill has A LOT of international fans!? LOL lets start a petition to extend the episodes for NJ!! HAHAHAHAHA. Seriously though I really think 15 episodes is too short! I mean we are already at episode 10 and only 5 episodes left and they're gonna squeeze the love scenes, side characters scene, dramatic scenes with all the crying and then back again chasing each other and all in 5 episodes???? Seems too rushed for me and I'm sure they are going to cut a hell lot of it. If we don't get to see the waterfall scene I'm gonna be really pissed 

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
Oh I seeee!! Yeah its unfair why they didn't allow the video to be available in the US, I mean don't they know by now ToomVill has A LOT of international fans!? LOL lets start a petition to extend the episodes for NJ!! HAHAHAHAHA. Seriously though I really think 15 episodes is too short! I mean we are already at episode 10 and only 5 episodes left and they're gonna squeeze the love scenes, side characters scene, dramatic scenes with all the crying and then back again chasing each other and all in 5 episodes???? Seems too rushed for me and I'm sure they are going to cut a hell lot of it. If we don't get to see the waterfall scene I'm gonna be really pissed 

Apparently they're not too bright. :smack: :crazy: Haha, we're still going strong for ToomVill in NJ! I honestly thought that we (ToomVill lovers here :wink:) wouldn't be too crazy over NJ and ToomVill, but look at us! Whoot! This thread currently has 268 pages...268!!!! :bravo: Oh, I'm sure we'll surpass the 300th mark. :yes: ToomVill still have that magic. :wub: I agree with you on EVERYTHING! :highfive: Golly, the waterfall scene better not be cut!!!!!!!!!! :cry1: That's why we all need to let Aom know that we don't want them to compile everything together into one choppy ending. We want to see all the scenes in NJ, and we want it to be longer. Once Monday rolls around, I'm going to spam like crazy on Aom's IG! Also Exact and One HD's IGs, too! :numchuck: :ninja: Sigh, that is, if I have the time to spare. :rain:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
I just saw this awesome video of live singing performance of the duet song in NJ!!!!
AMAZING SONG AND PERFORMANCE

*VIDEO*

Haha, I seriously thought it was ToomVill for a moment. :cry1: OH, this selfish and greedy heart of mine! :smack: I want to see our ToomVill sing it next! :spin: :worthy:

I'm growing more and more in love with Noona's voice. :crush: YES! Both Noona and Gun delivered an amazing performance! :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: They sound beautiful together! They're cute, too! Thanks for sharing, dear! :kiss: I also saw an IG clip of Noona and Dome Jaruwat singing the Thai version of the song Beauty and the Beast, and golly; they were phenomenal together! Love their voices, too! :wub:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Haha, I seriously thought it was ToomVill for a moment. :cry1: OH, this selfish and greedy heart of mine! :smack: I want to see our ToomVill sing it next! :spin: :worthy:

I'm growing more and more in love with Noona's voice. :crush: YES! Both Noona and Gun delivered an amazing performance! :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: They sound beautiful together! They're cute, too! Thanks for sharing, dear! :kiss: I also saw an IG clip of Noona and Dome Jaruwat singing the Thai version of the song Beauty and the Beast, and golly; they were phenomenal together! Love their voices, too! :wub:
aHHHHHH I saw that video too!!! I love Noona's voice too!!
LOL I'm also greedy too!! how I wish we can see ToomVill singing a duet together, with them staring into each others' eyes!!! ahhhhhh  :dance1:  :woot:
Lets hope for the best, I really wanna hear Toomtam's singing in the drama!!

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
aHHHHHH I saw that video too!!! I love Noona's voice too!!
LOL I'm also greedy too!! how I wish we can see ToomVill singing a duet together, with them staring into each others' eyes!!! ahhhhhh  :dance1:  :woot:
Lets hope for the best, I really wanna hear Toomtam's singing in the drama!!

OMGoodness! Aom better not go back on that "promise" of allowing Toomtam to sing a song for NJ. :rant: I would be so upset! Our poor Toomtam! :cry: Let his cover of Boy Peacemaker's Ngow/Ngao be in Ngao Jai! :worthy:

Aw, we both badly want to see ToomVill do that (singing a song together). :spin: :highfive: Hey, perhaps if we're lucky, they did so for their Sister Day segment? :pervie: There are those pictures of Vill playing the piano while Toomtam was singing. :eyetwitch: :faint: :woot2: I hope so! :weee: Gah, I can't wait anymore for their TV segments! I'm also waiting for the day when there's a good video available of Toomtam singing Ab Normal's song and handing the microphone over to Vill to sing. :wub:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Definitely want to see ToomVill sing a duet together! That would just be amaaaaazing & perfecttttt.
As for Gun and Noona's performance, I love their voices. Their voices go beautifully together, wow <3

Yeah! To everything! Especially ToomVill! :spin:

And eek! Lookie lookie what I found! :woot: Another video on Toomtam, Vill, and Can from their time in Hat Yai District, Songkhla Province on Saturday, February 21! And oh ho!!!! Take a look at what happened around the 0:29 mark! :faint: Hehe, it's not like it's the most exciting thing, but I just love it when he grabbed Vill's arm to switch places with her. Look at him commanding her! :ghehe: I'm definitely going to make a GIF of that moment. ;) First, have to enjoy the rest of the video to see if there are any more ToomVill interactions. :cloud9:

Credit: CanAtirut's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GzpaKBEJTI

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, that arm grabbing part -- they made it look so casual like they were used to doing that kind of stuff.
Oh gosh. It was like the smallest thing ever yet it meant so much to us, haha. Just the tiniest bit of physical contact can make us go crazy xD

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, that arm grabbing part -- they made it look so casual like they were used to doing that kind of stuff.
Oh gosh. It was like the smallest thing ever yet it meant so much to us, haha. Just the tiniest bit of physical contact can make us go crazy xD

Um-hmm. :yes: Oh, I definitely spazzed over it. :weee: Still watching that video to see if there are any more juicy moments between them. Seems like he pulled her to change places, just so that they could be closer. :pervie: Haha, I just love it whenever Toomtam grabs Vill. :wub: That boy definitely wears the pants in the relationship. :ghehe:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
What the french toast ladies!!??? That was 10 pages of reading for me in order to catch up whew!

This lakorn feels like it's wrapped around sexual tension. Lmao. Hungry eyes and torturing each other in a funny way. :) can't wait for mouth to mouth contact haha. Toomtam is such a gentleman and Vill should play in more Comedies...(you know what? No restrictions on the kind of lakorn she chooses) she's hela funny.