ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
How did y'alls come about Autumn's Concerto??? HAHA. So off topic ladies! Ahem. I love AC too!!!! It's perhaps my favorite Taiwanese drama. I never liked Vaness, but he was totally hot in AC. HEHE.
LOL! It's because of Marina's siggie (talking about siggies again). I am the same about Vaness. His only drama that I liked. He reminds me of Bie. I only like Bie from Koo Gum. It's like, you never really pay attention to them and then suddenly, they become super hot. And that's it.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
What the sheep?! What did I miss while at work? :eyetwitch: What is all this talk about Autumn's Concerto and May Sirin ( :sick:) and...and...and...I don't even know what you guys are talking about! :wackonut: Um, I suppose I don't have to reply to all the comments. :faint: I can, but that would take me a long time. My body's not up to it. Hehe, you guys had WAY too much fun without me. I'm jealous. :cry: When I'm in here all day, the majority of you aren't, but when I'm gone, EVERYONE starts swarming in to blabber. :whatever: Boo! Going back to read the posts in details. Will quote the necessary ones. :bhehe:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
Ok ok...Sadly, I have to admit Toomtam's girlfriend (his May in real life) is really cute.
I know! I think she is really pretty! And she is friends with Vill too. I want to know how Push's gf looks like cus i heard that they were crushing on each other on set which is why his gf decided to quit her flight attendance job to work at the radio station to be closer/keep and eye on him lol. I think it was probably rumors.

Vill seems to be really close to Aom's family.

Maiko^_^ said:
What the sheep?! What did I miss while at work? :eyetwitch: What is all this talk about Autumn's Concerto and May Sirin ( :sick:) and...and...and...I don't even know what you guys are talking about! :wackonut: Um, I suppose I don't have to reply to all the comments. :faint: I can, but that would take me a long time. My body's not up to it. Hehe, you guys had WAY too much fun without me. I'm jealous. :cry: When I'm in here all day, the majority of you aren't, but when I'm gone, EVERYONE starts swarming in to blabber. :whatever: Boo! Going back to read the posts in details. Will quote the necessary ones. :bhehe:

Probably my fault. Sorry for being off topic. Welcome back!! We miss you!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Oh really? About Push's girlfriend. I had no idea :O

And I was never a fan of Vaness, too. Actually, I didn't want to start Autumn's Concerto since Vaness reminded me of one of my younger cousins and it'd be too weird seeing his role.
But then I realized they have differences so I started AC, Lol.
I really like his song "Is this all?" < I think that's the song title ???

Oh no, Maiko's back and we've only got a few pages. Let's keep the posts coming! hahaha

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I know! I think she is really pretty! And she is friends with Vill too. I want to know how Push's gf looks like cus i heard that they were crushing on each other on set which is why his gf decided to quit her flight attendance job to work at the radio station to be closer/keep and eye on him lol. I think it was probably rumors.
I think someone shared a picture of Push's gf in the RLSR thread. I could be wrong. I was heartbroken that they didn't cast ToomVill so I tried to stay away from that thread. RLSR was a hit & Aom now being a producer, I thought she would consider remaking RLSR herself. But I know lots of things go behind doors, so I'll just have to live with it. I will definitely give Push a chance.

I think Vill is close to Aom's family. Aom seems to be very protective of her too.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Oh oh...here she comes! Brace yourself ya'll!

I give up. :worthy: You guys are too much for me. :eek:uch: But, :lmao2:!!!!! :lmao3: Too funnie!

Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Oh, yes...I'm also interested in how Push's girlfriend looks like, too. :scratchchin:

Yep, Vill seems close to Aom and her family. :wub: As a fan of both of them, it's so heartwarming to me. :cry:

VILLNAN said:
Welcome back Maiko

Aw, thanks, Villnan! :kiss: ...Why did you have to participate in the coup d'état against me?! :smack: I feel like hugging and throttling you at the same time! :smack: :console: :grouphug:

Kimberry<3 said:
Probably my fault. Sorry for being off topic. Welcome back!! We miss you!!

So it was YOU, eh? :gungirl: Hehe, I'm glad it was you! Aw, I've missed you guys too! :grouphug: :woot: But that doesn't mean I'm happy with you all. <_< :lol2:

huajaikaungtur said:
^ Oh really? About Push's girlfriend. I had no idea :eek:

And I was never a fan of Vaness, too. Actually, I didn't want to start Autumn's Concerto since Vaness reminded me of one of my younger cousins and it'd be too weird seeing his role.

Oh no, Maiko's back and we've only got a few pages. Let's keep the posts coming! hahaha

NOOOOO! To the last part in your post. :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur said:
Welcome back, Maiko! Haha, we did get off track but it's all good! We kept this thread moving :D

Too fast! :lol2: Hehe, I love coming home to you guys! The perfect headache after work. :toast: Hahaha, aw, thanks, Marina! :kiss3:

ceda_lee said:
I think someone shared a picture of Push's gf in the RLSR thread. I could be wrong. I was heartbroken that they didn't cast ToomVill so I tried to stay away from that thread. RLSR was a hit & Aom now being a producer, I thought she would consider remaking RLSR herself. But I know lots of things go behind doors, so I'll just have to live with it. I will definitely give Push a chance.

I think Vill is close to Aom's family. Aom seems to be very protective of her too.

I'm heartbroken ToomVill weren't casted as well, but they're Kongpope and Namnueng in my fantasy. :pervie:

I love how Aom is protective of Vill. :cry:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I liked "Why Did You Lied." It was more of Guang Xi and Yi Qian's theme. When they finally broke up & she went to bid him farewell & he said that he did love her. That song plays & I stabs me in the heart.

Now back to topic...Maiko we didn't get far. We tried. But...I voted all day today!

huajaikaungtur said:
^ Oh really? About Push's girlfriend. I had no idea :eek:

Me too, never liked his acting in Meteor Garden but came Autumn's Concerto..and wow! He cut his hair too which made him so hot.  Yes, Is This All was the title of that song. BTW he and Ady starred in an MV of his song called Ai Ya it was like a reunion of sorts.

It's better with Maiko around. Determined to get this to 300 pages before NJ ends.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ceda_lee said:

I think I saw the pic, too. I kinda forgot how she looked though. I've been following the RLSR thread for Push, gosh he's so handsome :)
I had no idea Vill was close to Aom's family but that's awesome!

Also, Ceda! Is that you in your main pic? If so, you are beautiful, girlll! Wow, so prettyyy! Love your hair and red lips!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ceda_lee said:
I liked "Why Did You Lied." It was more of Guang Xi and Yi Qian's theme. When they finally broke up & she went to bid him farewell & he said that he did love her. That song plays & I stabs me in the heart.

Now back to topic...Maiko we didn't get far. We tried. But...I voted all day today!

I have no idea which song that is but I'll go looking. I don't really know the songs by their names.
But yes, I voted, too! :D

Kimberry<3 said:

Me too, never liked his acting in Meteor Garden but came Autumn's Concerto..and wow! He cut his hair too which made him so hot.  Yes, Is This All was the title of that song. BTW he and Ady starred in an MV of his song called Ai Ya it was like a reunion of sorts.

It's better with Maiko around. Determined to get this to 300 pages before NJ ends.

I've never seen MG actually. YES, I really loved the transformation in AC when they changed. Vaness looks super hot with his cut hair! :D
Oh yes, I know that song! It's super cute and I think I remember the MV ... Vaness had weird outfits in there, right? Haha.

Yes, with Maiko around, we'll get to 300 ... 500 in no time haha

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:

Really? Nah, you guys came really far...too far. :thumbsup: Aw, you voted all day? :spin: You're such a trooper, Ceda! Thanks, girl. :highfive: I'm happy we're all in this together, fighting for our ToomVill. :grouphug:

Your profile photo...you're gorgeous! Hot! Beautiful! Sexy! Amazing! Stunning! :drools: :drool: :wub: :heart: :kiss: Your siggie is beautiful as well! :thumbsup:

VILLNAN said:
Push girlfriend?????? :cry:
Tootam girlfriend....How about P'Vill LOL :dance1:

Heartbreaker... :conosle:

Kimberry<3 said:

Haha, oh, I'm positive we'll reach 300 pages before NJ ends. B) :highfive:

huajaikaungtur said:
I think I saw the pic, too. I kinda forgot how she looked though. I've been following the RLSR thread for Push, gosh he's so handsome :)
I had no idea Vill was close to Aom's family but that's awesome!

Also, Ceda! Is that you in your main pic? If so, you are beautiful, girlll! Wow, so prettyyy! Love your hair and red lips!

Aw, agree about Ceda's beautiful self! :wub: I feel like a perv all over again. :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur said:
I have no idea which song that is but I'll go looking. I don't really know the songs by their names.
But yes, I voted, too! :D

I've never seen MG actually. YES, I really loved the transformation in AC when they changed. Vaness looks super hot with his cut hair! :D
Oh yes, I know that song! It's super cute and I think I remember the MV ... Vaness had weird outfits in there, right? Haha.

Ah, you voted as well? Yay, Marina! :kiss: :highfive: I'm so happy we're working so hard for our babies. ToomVill, we :heart: you guys!

We'll definitely reach 300 pages, but 500? Possibly. :bhehe:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Coup d'etat? HAHAHA! Sooooo G Dragon HAHAHA! Sorry off topic again.

And we are the perfect headache after work?! Wow...I don't even know to counter that. You're smart!

Marina, I don't remember which song is "Is This All?" Maybe it's a different title? I don't remember one with that title.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Aww that is nice that they are close. It should make it easier for them to work together.

Yep, agree! I hope Aom and Vill get to work together again. OH, especially with Toomtam, too. :bhehe: *Sigh*

ceda_lee said:
Coup d'etat? HAHAHA! Sooooo G Dragon HAHAHA! Sorry off topic again.

And we are the perfect headache after work?! Wow...I don't even know to counter that. You're smart!

Marina, I don't remember which song is "Is This All?" Maybe it's a different title? I don't remember one with that title.

G Dragaon? :scratchhead2: Gah, I don't know who or what that is. :weep:

Oh, my? Really?! Haha, I'm smart? For once?!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :ghehe:

huajaikaungtur said:

Marina : Oh you never did? It was like an epidemic you can't escape. But AC was so much better. Yes that was it..
That is not impossible to happen.  :dance1:

Maiko, Please don't be upset anymore.. :cheer:  :kiss:  :grouphug: we were just talking how ToomVill would be perfect for AC.