huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Woke up to those 4 beautiful videos and oh goshhh, look at all those ToomVill interactions.
My oh my, my day is set now. Haha.

By the way, good morning beautifuls!! :D

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Woke up to those 4 beautiful videos and oh goshhh, look at all those ToomVill interactions.
My oh my, my day is set now. Haha.

By the way, good morning beautifuls!! :D

Mine, too, Marina! B) Except...urgh, work has to ruin it! :cry1: :annoyed: :rant: I don't want to leave you guys! :weee: Hehe, good morning to you!!!!! :kiss: :grouphug:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Poor guy got slapped for real lol. Awwww.

She must love slapping him... It's natural; she just can't stop that hand of hers. :smack:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Haha, we felt the same way! :highfive: Hehe, the mini MV shown at the end of the live episode certainly got me crazier. :lolyup: Urgh, I'm praying the same things as you. :cry1: :spin:

Oh, you just named my two favorite scenes from those two clips!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :wub: Hehe, I was TOTALLY SPAZZING over those two scenes. :weee: :faint: :wub: :drool: I'm dying to see them, too! But...I'm sad and depressed I'm going to miss out on their segment on the Aom and Jeab Show. Aah, my ToomVill! :cry: :lmao: I wonder how quickly I can get sick at work... :scratchchin:

By the way! I love, love, love, LOVE, :heart: your new profile photo and siggie, ImmaSingaholic!!!!!!!!! Yaya (and Nadech) and ToomVill, what a fiery and perfect combination!!!! :wub: :cloud9: Aw, thanks for hoping that I'll have a good day at work. :blush: :kiss: :grouphug: I'll die of anticipation, every time thinking of this thread and ToomVill, but I'll survive. :weep:
Lol I just found out you guys said that TV meant ToomVill, lol I didn't know! In my previous comment I talked TV as in Television lol, hope you guys didn't misunderstand me.  :no:
I am seriously watching those scenes like there's no tomorrow *raping replay button with no remorse*  :dance3:
I'm sorry to hear you can't catch the show live, don't worry na I'm sure someone will upload the show on youtube soon and you'll get to see it  :console:
Thank you so much! I am just bored so I made a new siggie and also changed my profile pic, I'm glad that you like it ja :dance1:
Don't die!!! YOU WILL SURVIVE NA!! Susu na!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, it's like how he can't stop grabbing her too! Lol

I'm so finnnnnnnn!

On the radio show at Haat Yai, when Toomtam was saying how Vill is always so busy and when she's not, she's out eating. Vill was like, see that attitude of yours and I thought you were going to say something nice. Lol The host was like what? Vill and Toomtam were like, we're stuck in our characters, we argue like this. Haha.

Real slaps and real grabs. Lol

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yep, Vill just can't stop herself. She's too into the moment so the slaps are starting to come out real, hahaha.

And Maiko, I don't want you to leave, too. Awww, but work comes first for the moolah!! :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Toomtam got right into Rut too. See those eyes he looked at Vill during the little replay skit? Vill was doing it for fun but Toomtam, the Rut in him came out when he felt his May next to him. Lol

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Can't wait to Watch!
So much things are going on
*GIF*

Yeah, a lot of things...which they shouldn't squeezed into the last five episodes!!!!!!!!! :angry: :rant:

ImmaSingaholic said:
Lol I just found out you guys said that TV meant ToomVill, lol I didn't know! In my previous comment I talked TV as in Television lol, hope you guys didn't misunderstand me.  :no:
I am seriously watching those scenes like there's no tomorrow *raping replay button with no remorse*  :dance3:
I'm sorry to hear you can't catch the show live, don't worry na I'm sure someone will upload the show on youtube soon and you'll get to see it  :console:
Thank you so much! I am just bored so I made a new siggie and also changed my profile pic, I'm glad that you like it ja :dance1:
Don't die!!! YOU WILL SURVIVE NA!! Susu na!!!

Oh, it was just briefly that we were talking about how TV can stand for ToomVill. :lol2: Before, TV was just TV. :bhehe: Sorry for the confusion!

Aish, that poor replay button! :no: But...OneHD didn't upload all the BTS segments of Ngao Jai... :teary: Boo! I really wanted them to. Aw, you're welcome! Aah, so boredom is good sometimes. :bhehe: Aw, thanks for the love and support! :cry: :kiss3: :wub:

aiyaja said:
Haha, it's like how he can't stop grabbing her too! Lol

I'm so finnnnnnnn!

On the radio show at Haat Yai, when Toomtam was saying how Vill is always so busy and when she's not, she's out eating. Vill was like, see that attitude of yours and I thought you were going to say something nice. Lol The host was like what? Vill and Toomtam were like, we're stuck in our characters, we argue like this. Haha.

Real slaps and real grabs. Lol

Yeah! Haha, real slaps and grabs. :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur said:
Yep, Vill just can't stop herself. She's too into the moment so the slaps are starting to come out real, hahaha.

And Maiko, I don't want you to leave, too. Awww, but work comes first for the moolah!! :D

Right, Marina! Urgh, really hard to leave now...the excitement is far too great in here! :teary:

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh yess, those real grabs, too ;)

And can we stick to ToomVill? TV is too much confusion for me haha.

Oh, yes, let's stick to ToomVill. The TV was mentioned as a joke only hehe. :lol2:

aiyaja said:
Toomtam got right into Rut too. See those eyes he looked at Vill during the little replay skit? Vill was doing it for fun but Toomtam, the Rut in him came out when he felt his May next to him. Lol

*Gasp* Which one?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I think after they did SSP, all the grabbing and slapping comes naturally now LOL as in they can play those scenes very well without feeling awkward as they've already know what to do and how they used to do it. SSP is a good training for slap/kiss scenes lol. 
I love the way Rut looks at May/Thiti and Gan too. You just feel it when you see in his eyes that he wants her. LOL. I love all of his stares. And yeah, I still can't get over how May was checking Rut out at the hill. Even if its a dream but damn. 

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
I think after they did SSP, all the grabbing and slapping comes naturally now LOL as in they can play those scenes very well without feeling awkward as they've already know what to do and how they used to do it. SSP is a good training for slap/kiss scenes lol. 
I love the way Rut looks at May/Thiti and Gan too. You just feel it when you see in his eyes that he wants her. LOL. I love all of his stares. And yeah, I still can't get over how May was checking Rut out at the hill. Even if its a dream but damn. 

AGREE!!!!!!!!!! I'm stuck on that scene of May checking Rut out, too! :woot: :drool: Was just re-watching it last night. Still makes me blush! :blush:

huajaikaungtur said:
^ Agreed, agreed & agreed! :D

:whahuh: I was just saying that! :highfive:

AikOm^_^

Why do you guys have to do this to me now?! It's even harder to leave this thread. :cry1: I'm seriously going to lock it before I leave! :locked:

aiyaja said:

Ok, Aiyaja. I know which clip you're talking about. The one for the Chan Dai Jai TV Show. :bhehe:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

AGREE!!!!!!!!!! I'm stuck on that scene of May checking Rut out, too! :woot: :drool: Was just re-watching it last night. Still makes me blush! :blush:
LOL ME TOO! I am still rewatching that part, although the neck biting was so short but all the staring, sexual tension and all the gestures was worth it!! 
I can't wait for more ToomVill killer stares next week.  :woot2:  :woot2:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
LOL ME TOO! I am still rewatching that part, although the neck biting was so short but all the staring, sexual tension and all the gestures was worth it!! 
I can't wait for more ToomVill killer stares next week.  :woot2:  :woot2:

Haha, just thinking about their sexual tension and awareness for each other during that scene gets me grinning like a lovesick fool! Which, I am! :cloud9: :crazy: I love the huskiness and pitches in both their voices in that scene. :spicy:

Oh, there's definitely more of those lethal ToomVill stares for next week. I mean, just replay that scene of him drying her hair!!!!! His eyes softening towards hers. :spin:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Haha, just thinking about their sexual tension and awareness for each other during that scene gets me grinning like a lovesick fool! Which, I am! :cloud9: :crazy: I love the huskiness and pitches in both their voices in that scene. :spicy:

Oh, there's definitely more of those lethal ToomVill staring for next week. I mean, just replay that scene of him drying her hair!!!!! His eyes softening towards hers. :spin:
OMG THE SCENE WHERE SHE WAS WASHING HIS HAIR AND ALSO THE SCENE OF HIM DRYING HER HAIR!!
I was waiting for that tooo!!! And of course *cough cough* The kiss lol!! Lol seems like in thai lakorn love and romance always happen when you're away from home, whether you're lost on an island, in the forest lol, maybe I should try it one day in real life LMFAO!!!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Oh gosh, I'm dying here, girls. Too much ToomVill hotness for me to handle.
You guys describe everything too perfectly.
Yah right I don't even have to say anything

They already knew what my mind is thinking :woot2: :woot2: