AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Asianfuse is super quiet on the weekends, it seems. But that's great, that everybody can sit back and enjoy their weekends with their precious families. B) Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :flowers: :grouphug: :heart:

I'm super tired, but the GIF-making continues! :dance1: :dance3: Have to prepare for work in a little bit, so I doubt I'll finish them all. :unsure: Ooh, I'm so looking forward to ToomVill's 2nd Celebrity Game Night segment! :woot: :yahoo: :party: If my calculations are correct (which aren't mine, but a website's :lol2:), then I need to catch it live at 4 A.M., Pacific time, on Sunday, March 1. :faint: Will have to go to sleep early tonight! As soon as I get off work! :bhehe:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It's because there really isn't anything interesting to watch on weekends lol. I have so many things to do today, dentist, hair appointment, nail appointment, baby's 100 day banquet but i'm still in bed!!!!

ooo wait, gotta watch VillToom on Jieb/Aom's show right? ok!

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
It's because there really isn't anything interesting to watch on weekends lol. I have so many things to do today, dentist, hair appointment, nail appointment, baby's 100 day banquet but i'm still in bed!!!!

ooo wait, gotta watch VillToom on Jieb/Aom's show right? ok!

That sounds like my kind of day. B) That way, it totally gives me more time to finish my projects!!!!!! :woot: But...sadly, I work. <_< :cry1:

Yikes, that is a lot to accomplish in one day! Haha, good luck, Ncmeowmeow35! :cheer: :strong: Your day sounds exciting!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I work everyday too but I worked all night Thursday and Friday so that I can "rest" today and tomorrow hehe.

LOL Jieb pulled Vill to the other chair so she can touch Toomtam lol! he dressed so casual.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I work everyday too but I worked all night Thursday and Friday so that I can "rest" today and tomorrow hehe.

LOL Jieb pulled Vill to the other chair so she can touch Toomtam lol! he dressed so casual.

Boy, and I thought 5 days of work was torture enough. :yuck: :sick: You're such a fighter! :console: :thumbsup:

That's why I was giggling whenever she (Jeab) spazzed over him. :bhehe: And yes! Toomtam could have dressed a little bit better... :huh: Haha, not complaining much though. Oh, dang it! I found some more photos from their segment, but will see if I have time to share them... Need to surf the web for more photos, too! :weee:

That's it! I'm sharing a few GIFs at a time. Waiting for all of them to be uploaded takes too long. -_-

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I love how they get along so well. I hate it when the pra'nang doesn't seem to get along cus it just destroy the chemistry. lol punch/kiss instead slap kiss.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I love how they get along so well. I hate it when the pra'nang doesn't seem to get along cus it just destroy the chemistry. lol punch/kiss instead slap kiss.

Aw, I'm happy they get along with each other. Oh, but I'm sure there are some leads who don't get along, but still manage to have chemistry...the hate/love chemistry kind. :lol2: Hahaha, I love how they came up with the boxing idea for Toomtam and Vill! :loool: Punch/kiss is almost as exciting as :slapandkissse3:! Hmm, now I'm thinking what idea they could have come up with for their slap/kiss... :scratchchin:

AikOm^_^

thatsouthernasianchick said:
Ngao Jai's OST by Ake the Star. *wink, wink*

*VIDEO*

Aw, what a cutie pie! Ooh, love how he gives the song a different sound and feel. I think there's room for improvement, but his voice is very moving! :wub: Thanks for sharing! :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Ok, you beautiful people (using Marina's words :bhehe:), I have to leave now. :tearybye: Wish I got the back hug and attempted "kiss" (Some kiss! Toomtam and Vill could have done way better than that! :rolleyes: :lolyup:) GIFs uploaded in time, but nope. :teary: These will have to do for now. (Hey, at least I got the GIF of ToomVill drinking from the same water bottle. :drool:) I'll get to the other GIFs later. Have a great day now! :grouphug: :kiss:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel so guilty not spazzing too much in this thread. I'm too head over heels for Bangrajun! VillToom needs a super romantic and dramatic lakorn to keep me over here! This isn't feeding me enough lol.

loveair

sarNie Egg
I just can't believe it!!! What a nice way of reuniting them!! First it was Vill who played as twins in SoodSaiPaan , and now its Toomtam who's playing as twins!! And Im loving both !!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, you can't just go around using my words "you beautiful people." You needa copyright that, hahaha. Just kidding, it's all good!
Thank you so much for the GIFs, love!!~

Thatsouthernasianchick: Hey! It's your "Phet" guy singing the song! Hahaha, he's got a pretty nice voice. Definitely a different sound to the song! Thanks for sharing!~

And Villnan! You can't just say that and not show us! Please do show us!! :3

BTW, hello beautiful beings! I am finally back to this thread after a long day in Chicago :) Asianfuse is rather quiet on the weekends.