VILLNAN said:
We are sharing Push now LOL

Have you see the babies pic

so you're gonna do push ups together eh?

Yes what a cute pic of the babies..they look alike. meant to be.

huajaikaungtur said:
^ Yup, KimBerry. These crazy girls were battling for Push ups xD Apparently, they wanna see who can do more hahahaha

Oh I get it now.Thank you Marina. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Push and Toomtam are just too irresistible. And since we talked about Toomtam, we didn't get soooo off topic xD

I guess that's not too bad, then. :bhehe: Sheesh, nowadays, I feel winded when coming home to this thread. :faint:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Haha. Maiko, welcome back our ToomVill cheerleader!

Mondays and Tuesdays are almost here. Just 2 more days, woot! woot! :)

I don't know...I don't feel much like the official cheerleader anymore. :whahuh: I can't keep up with you guys. :cry1: You worn me out! :faint: The torch has been passed on to you guys to keep this thread going. :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
We were bored and you weren't here to feed us VillToom Maiko. Lol I'm not much with finding pictures and info.

Oh! Those pictures...right. Still need to share them. >.< I hate how we're not getting enough pictures of them and Ngao Jai... :annoyed: Gah, I'm so tired... I need to go to sleep early in order to catch ToomVill's 2nd Celebrity Game Night segment live...it's going to air at 4 A.M. in the morning for Aiyaja and me...4 in the morning! :teary: And I've been pretty bad at waking up "early." However, I can't miss it! :woot:

AikOm^_^

If I don't watch it live, I may never get the chance to watch ToomVill's segment... :spin: I'm excited, despite my weariness! :woot: Haha, Toomtam looked like he was having great fun. :lol2:

Credit: toomtamfc_maeew's IG.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh gosh, 4 am? That is way to darn early -.-" But it is worth it for ToomVill... even though I do need sleep, haha.

It's different for you, Marina girl. :kiss: I can check your time. :wink: Where you live, is it Central time? :eek: Or which time zone is it? Oh, for ToomVill, it's DEFINITELY worth it for me. :spin: I mean, OneHD won't even make their Celebrity Game Night videos available for us to watch on YouTube. :weep: So...I CANNOT miss it! :weee:

huajaikaungtur said:
And yes, Maiko! You're still our ToomVill cheerleader. You keep us on track!

:lmao2: AW! :kiss: Too bad I can't be here 24/7. :teary: Urgh, work. :sick:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yes, I'm Central time :) Thank you, Maiko!! I'm always so confused about the Thailand times and US times.
It's alright! You're already living in this thread majority of the time so that's all that matters!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Yes, I'm Central time :) Thank you, Maiko!! I'm always so confused about the Thailand times and US times.
It's alright! You're already living in this thread majority of the time so that's all that matters!

Ok, for you, it's 6 A.M. :wink:

Aw, thanks, Marina! :cry: :kiss3:

aiyaja said:
I'll upload it for you again na Maiko, don't worry ja. Hehe.

AAAH! REALLY, AIYAJA?!!!!! :woot: :spin: :cry: Aw...hehe, that would make me even happier, just in case I missed it live. :bhehe: Wow, MyDooTV is hecka convenient! Aw, thanks, Aiyaja. :blush: :kiss: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur said:
Aiyaja, when you upload for Maiko, will we all perhaps get to view it, too? ;)

Hey, that means you don't have to worry your little head about waking up early! :console: Of course, you guys will get to view it! :grouphug: :Kiss: :heart:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Who is going to catch it live?

I...will...TRY! :strong:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Yay, thanks to Aiyaja and Maiko! Now, I don't have to wake up early, hahaha :)
6 am isn't so bad but it's still very early for a Sunday xD

Haha, so true! If I got my way, I'd love to sleep in every single day! Unless Ngao Jai is airing. :dance1: It's especially nice to sleep in on the weekends. :yawn: I'll be sure to post my reactions to ToomVill's Celebrity Game Night segment. :wink: That is...if my fingers aren't too tired...it has been kind of hard to type lately... :teary: It's taking me a whole lot longer than usually the norm... :huh: Time to eat more! :yummy: :strong:

aiyaja said:
Yeah, once it's uploaded, it'll probably be public but just unlisted. Hehe.

:woot: :party: :clap: :wub:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, it's harder to type? :O Awww, what's wrong sweetie? :O Is it because you're tired or are you fingers hurt or what? :O

And thank you Aiyaja! Ah, what would I do without you girls? Thanks so muchhh <3