huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Aw really? I'll have to see for myself then. Ughh, that stinks a lot.
I guess the only way we'll ever get to see the top of the top is if we see it in person -- time to go traveling to Thailand!
hahaha, i wish.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Look at these greedy girls( myself include) they already give us lots of other sweet scene and here we are complaining about the ones we didn't get to see. I guess we just need a 16 episode lakorn of ToomVill just doing all kinds of kissing and making sweet loves lol no need for storyline what so ever lol.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha, I can't help but be greedy when it comes to ToomVill. I don't think I'll ever be fully satisfied with their scenes, hahaha.
But yes, we need to stop being greedy and be happy with what we're given :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This lakorn is soo silly. Haha. I thought it was gonna be way dramatic like any other dramatic CH5 lakorns, but I was wrong. May and Rut are soo silly. I prefer serious Rut and I prefer Vill is serious roles. Haha. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I do prefer ToomVill in more serious roles, too but it's nice seeing them in these more chill and carefree roles :)
But yes, I wanna see them in a full-on dramatic, slap/kiss, revenge lakorn!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
amylovemeng1 said:
Look at these greedy girls( myself include) they already give us lots of other sweet scene and here we are complaining about the ones we didn't get to see. I guess we just need a 16 episode lakorn of ToomVill just doing all kinds of kissing and making sweet loves lol no need for storyline what so ever lol.
LOL! Sounds about right!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah! I want dramatic serious heart jerking roles like SSP. Toomtam can be dumb all he wants as long as he chases her like crazy like Thitit. Hahah!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha, yesss! OMG, I'd love to see ToomVill in a dramatic, slap/kiss, revenge lakorn ... kinda like SSP but where Vill is super tough. And Toomtam would be a smarter Thitit.
Oh gosh, there would be so much tension! And it would be perfect for them! :D

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
This is such a cute drama. Love Toomtam and Vill, Good to see a more down to earth Toom, and seeing Vill being more feisty towards Toomtam. I actually enjoyed this lakorn as it is light, funny, and sweet! Vill is so pretty, and love Toom's calm, firm demeanor. Love and Revenge next for them please!  :dance3:  :woot2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I like the comedy in here, it's funny but the skinship and love scenes are a bit bland for me though. It's not that I'm not thankful, I'm just still a bit bothered with the camera angles and the way how they show those lovely scenes or the duration of them is missing that spunk or kick, you know?!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
They need to be in Rak Nai Roy Kaen because of the beach house willing scene but the ending has to change! Or Exact can remake that one lakorn of Meww and Willy where they were arabians. Omg what is it called?!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Or perhaps it was Willy and Mew who made the lakorns good?! Haha. Like Willy said, one of the first koojins of the industry. Hahah. He's so funny.

I was too young to remember them even if I had watched them. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I very vaguely remember watching a bit of Sai See Plerng and Tam Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah as a kid but not enough to remember or say that they were good. They sound good, but I really don't remember. Haha. But they were the Nadech and Yaya of their times so you know their lakorns were the best. They were always given great scripts.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
huajaikaungtur said:
I do prefer ToomVill in more serious roles, too but it's nice seeing them in these more chill and carefree roles :)
But yes, I wanna see them in a full-on dramatic, slap/kiss, revenge lakorn!

Yeah, that's true. It's refreshing to see them act all silly.  

aiyaja said:
I like the comedy in here, it's funny but the skinship and love scenes are a bit bland for me though. It's not that I'm not thankful, I'm just still a bit bothered with the camera angles and the way how they show those lovely scenes or the duration of them is missing that spunk or kick, you know?!

I think the comedy is a bit overdone, but okay. Haha. I just feel like Vill tries too hard to be funny, it doesn't come out naturally so it makes the scene awkward. Toomtam on the other hand does his comic scenes naturally, so I don't mind him much. I totally agree about the intimate scenes. They're missing something...