[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. I don't want Vill to be involved with such baseless and tasteless rumors that may ruin her career for good.

Vill just needs a boyfriend but then the media may just continue to write nasty things about her like how she's too chummy with her costars and is cheating or whatnot. Ugh. It's a never ending cycle for Vill to have to battle out.

Wishing her the very best though. She's such a hardworking gal.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tui, Tui, Tui! HAHA. Fanwar time!! HAHA. JK JK. I don't mind Tui, but I do want someone younger for Vill as well. BUT, if in the end it's Tui I'll gladly accept him. HEHE.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Yeah. I don't want Vill to be involved with such baseless and tasteless rumors that may ruin her career for good.

Vill just needs a boyfriend but then the media may just continue to write nasty things about her like how she's too chummy with her costars and is cheating or whatnot. Ugh. It's a never ending cycle for Vill to have to battle out.

Wishing her the very best though. She's such a hardworking gal.

She need boyfriend
Yah she do need one now
Please send some one who nice and lover her so much, not her beauty
By the way only if she saw Son long ago >.< Nothing gonna happen like this
P'Son Vill make her happy more than anyone else in this world

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's weird because if you get to know Vill, she's such a kid at heart, almost harmless, so it's weird how the media can write all sorts of stuff about her. Haha.

Anyway, fight on Vill! I hope it's a cute and single pra'ake. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
It's weird because if you get to know Vill, she's such a kid at heart, almost harmless, so it's weird how the media can write all sorts of stuff about her. Haha.

Anyway, fight on Vill! I hope it's a cute and single pra'ake. Hehe.

I wish Exact has more pra'eks to choose from. Their pra'eks are...BLAH to me EXCEPT Toomtam and New. And there are those who are deserving to be pra'ek and aren't. Exact is on crack. HAHA. 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Yeah, Exact has a good group of actresses, just need more actors to match up.

P'Vill for me :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
OMG , finally see more of tui , i am also happy for villa and respect her , she still young but worked with  decent actors and youngsters stars , i said before i want see vill with weird , odd names , with older actors , lakorn slap and kiss with twist . love story with manly, mature sexy  man like tui- even he is much older than her  what else , maybe vill fans felt it is so weird but remember some of kwan fans do this before but now they seem pleased now after saw huge success and perfect match couple kwan- tui , they do wonders now ,so wait and see i hope see different side of tui in this lakorn

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Wait why would the media write Vill as homewrecker to Tui's marriage? Kwan is pretty close to him, but I don't see any negative articles about them :O

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
ChloeRanida579 said:
Wait why would the media write Vill as homewrecker to Tui's marriage? Kwan is pretty close to him, but I don't see any negative articles about them :eek:

You know media just don't like Vill. Vill is not like other actresses she don't get love by media.
They always write negative things about her nothing is good.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Because that's just how Vill's news are. She gets dragged through the mud and back with her male costars. Kwan doesn't ever have news with her costars except for Om.

We're not saying Vill will have news with Tui, God forbid, but we're saying, just to be safe, Vill should be paired up with a single young guy. Lol I hope the media doesn't try to ruin Vill that way. Vill may end up being close to Tui and not have any rumors at all. Right now, we're just voicing our concerns.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
wait why they will talk back about her , she is actress do her job , so shameless it is good chance for her to paired up with tui , correct me if i wrong , she  date someone , tui is family guy have wife and little boy , so they just acting , why they make hateful comments or news , i am not of vill fans  but still enjoying with her previous works , media creat fuss without any meaning

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
wait why they will talk back about her , she is actress do her job , so shameless it is good chance for her to paired up with tui , correct me if i wrong , will date someone , tui is family guy have wife and little boy , so they just acting , why they make hateful comments or news , i am not of her fan but still enjoying with her previous works , media creat fuss without any meaning

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
Exact really has few single pra'eks :( I just know New, Son, Push, Nike, Pong, Kang. Some guys like Bie, Sean, Jes seem to link tightly with their koogine. Vill almost played with all of them already.
Haizz I don't mind Pong at all but maybe he's safe choice. As I remember, he's just had one lakorn shooting now right?
Definitely I don't wanna Vill face with any crazy rumours from stupid media and haters. It'll make her more and more reserved

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think we have to worry about Vill having homewrecking news with Tui because th media will be more focus on Aom and Tui.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope there will be no bad news of Tui and Aom or Tui and Vill because this lakorn deserves so much more than stupid baseless rumors.

Okay, hope for the best but expect the worse.

Regardless of who it is in here, I'm all for it if it's Vill. Hehe. :dance1:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
ChloeRanida579 said:
Poor Vill. She seems like a realllyyy sweet girl. Stupid Media and their biases. 
:smack: I want to go slap and shot media, only  if I could :gungirl: :gungirl: