Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some of these women/wives need to look at Tik's wife as example when comes to dealing with media stuffs and their husband.

Thanks for the update Mahalo.  The fortune teller probably is trying to tell her, the problem isn't alway lies in the men, women also play a roles in causing the problem making smaller issues at home for men to seek refuge else where. That's why he said to look at herself and her pass, she is not 100% innocent in these situation.  And LOL I agree with him, some of pretty women think they are all that, high maintenance, high standard and think they're above everyone else so they don't know how to soften to anyone or their husband so their loves life is weak while majority of women knows what's important in a relationship and not put too much into unnecessary small stuffs.  I don't think it has 100% to do with the actual appearance, it has to do with how you carry yourself and your over all attitudes, and being knowing yourself and your places not walking all over your husband in term of attitudes and stuffs.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maybe because I'm conservative and traditional, I don't mind that piece of advice. I'd rather she not divorce from Peter and instead try to mend things too. Of course not only through her efforts, he has contribute as well. Like we all have said before marriage is sacred, vows are taken and promises are made. So easily breaking those vows and promises invalidate the sacredness of marriage. Cheating in a marriage is wrong, very wrong, but it's not something that's not fixable, and it's at least not physical abuse. I'm not trying to justify cheating, I'm just saying that for the sake of family this can be mended.

I know it's easier said than done...and not even married. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
Some of these women/wives need to look at Tik's wife as example when comes to dealing with media stuffs and their husband.

Thanks for the update Mahalo.  The fortune teller probably is trying to tell her, the problem isn't alway lies in the men, women also play a roles in causing the problem making smaller issues at home for men to seek refuge else where. That's why he said to look at herself and her pass, she is not 100% innocent in these situation.  And LOL I agree with him, some of pretty women think they are all that, high maintenance, high standard and think they're above everyone else so they don't know how to soften to anyone or their husband so their loves life is weak while majority of women knows what's important in a relationship and not put too much into unnecessary small stuffs.  I don't think it has 100% to do with the actual appearance, it has to do with how you carry yourself and your over all attitudes, and being knowing yourself and your places not walking all over your husband in term of attitudes and stuffs.
Seriously. She's the epitome of a good housewife of a star. I applaud her a lot!

Actually every star needs to learn from this pair. They keep their relationship on the down low, they don't showcase their love for everyone to see through magazine shoots or anything, they rarely speak of eachother and when they do it's always good. I really admire Dr. Pholdee and his wife.

Step

Mrs James Ma
If that fortune teller had asked Ploy to forgive him and give another chance it was another story but I dont agree with his explaination. Problem lies not only in a woman but a man too. When it's about fault, both are at fault. (Here that woman is Peter's new crush)
Is he trying to say Ploy is not beautiful so she should forgive or Ploy is beautiful so she is not putting up with her husband??
I think I should not talk too much about these fortune tellers cos I dont understand what they say or why they say.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When someone cheat it is never the fault of the other person no matter how one wants to spin it. You are a grown adult no one is forcing you to do anything. Cheating is a choice and that choice is made by no other than the person doing it. Ploy can be a nag, not pretty enough or a bore in bed are the reasons enough to justify the cheating? It is not because if he finds her not attractive anymore or simply falling out of love he should have the courage and be man enough to tell her, I want a divorce rather than run around town having news with this girl that girl or refusing to show up at home.

Why should she get the blame while being at home taking care of their kids and waiting or with her case almost begging him to come home. She is there receiving the left over crumbs of his so called "love" if it's even that at this point.

Cheating is the deepest betrayal in a relationship. When you love someone you give everything to that person, importantly trust. And cheating takes that part away and will never ever restore to its beauty no matter how hard a couple try. Cheating is such a selfish and disrespect thing to do.

I can forgive a lot of stuff but I can't do it if my husband cheats. I can't for the life of me be intimate with him and the back of my mind keep thinking is this what he does to the other girl? Once you decide to stick your penis in another hole, you lost my respect and doesn't deserve my love. Because if you love me in the first place you would think of how I feel as your wife. For you to not think of me it means the love is no longer there. No sense of fighting to save something that sets out to hurt me in the first place.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@ByeBye... I totally agreed!!! I hate that they put the blame/reason on being ccheated on. I wouldn't want to go back to Pester if I was Ploy. It's never gonna be the same once it's broken. I can forgive, but not forget. I really don't like the fortuneteller advice. If it was the girl who cheated on their husband, they wouldn't give that same advice. Does Peter even wants to go back to his family? If Ploy takes him back, he needs earn her trust.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't agree with the beautiful part as well. haha.

byebye said:
When someone cheat it is never the fault of the other person no matter how one wants to spin it. You are a grown adult no one is forcing you to do anything. Cheating is a choice and that choice is made by no other than the person doing it. Ploy can be a nag, not pretty enough or a bore in bed are the reasons enough to justify the cheating? It is not because if he finds her not attractive anymore or simply falling out of love he should have the courage and be man enough to tell her, I want a divorce rather than run around town having news with this girl that girl or refusing to show up at home.

Why should she get the blame while being at home taking care of their kids and waiting or with her case almost begging him to come home. She is there receiving the left over crumbs of his so called "love" if it's even that at this point.

Cheating is the deepest betrayal in a relationship. When you love someone you give everything to that person, importantly trust. And cheating takes that part away and will never ever restore to its beauty no matter how hard a couple try. Cheating is such a selfish and disrespect thing to do.

I can forgive a lot of stuff but I can't do it if my husband cheats. I can't for the life of me be intimate with him and the back of my mind keep thinking is this what he does to the other girl? Once you decide to stick your penis in another hole, you lost my respect and doesn't deserve my love. Because if you love me in the first place you would think of how I feel as your wife. For you to not think of me it means the love is no longer there. No sense of fighting to save something that sets out to hurt me in the first place.
Woah. Byebye, Haha, that's intense restricted material for underage kids to read. Haha. When you put it that way it does wreak unforgivableness, but if you think about it how many people out there are actually virgins before marriage? I'm sure Peter has had more *ss than a toilet seat...I'm just kidding...haha
Anyway, if you know your hubby has had sex before maybe you should think twice about marrying him? To avoid POSSIBLE cheating? Idk. Haha. It's never a guarantee, but just possibly...?
I agree though it's never the other party's fault for one to go out and cheat. The cheater made the choice to cheat. Even if he/she felt pressured to cheat by whomever, in the end he/she's the one making the decision for himself/herself. If Peter chose to cheat he's the one at fault, so he should be the one who's trying his best to mend things with Ploy. If I were Ploy I'd make him beg on his knees, do everything for me until I say okay. Haha. So I still hope for a Peter&Ploy reconciliation. I just hope Ploy gives Peter the hardest time. Hehe.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol Phatman...I was just getting straight to the point of what I had to say.

I'm going to try and answer one of your sentence if I understand it correctly.

You said, if you know your hubby have had sex before maybe you should think twice about marrying him? To avoid possible cheating, it's never a guarantee but just possibly?
I am not sure if I get the true meaning of what you are trying to say but this is what I got out of it. I don't hold anything against my husband for what he had done in past. If he had sex with 10 girls before me than that is on him because I was not apart of his life then. But once he decided to marry me, then it means he's ready to settle down and start life over with me, not start over with me and string along the past.

I guess, I am  harder on cheaters because there's such an easier way to go about wanting to be with someone else. I just have a hard time understanding how adults can not seem to have a heart to heart talk about something that would change their lives one way or the other in a mature way, instead they have to run around behind one's back and do things that eventually will hurt someone they claim that they once loved. I am one to believe, you love the person very much in order to want to marry them, so why not give them a small benefit of the doubt and end it nicely...you are breaking the other person's heart, why not do it to where you would not completely shatter them?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I always say I'd rather be sad knowing the truth than be happy living a lie. If you lost feelings and no longer want to be with me, just tell me but don't cheat on me! I will despise you forever and hold a slight grudge. However, if you tell me the truth, we can part ways and still be friends. I just need closure. I had it done to me and I told that guy specifically before. If he ever loses feelings and want to be with someone else, DO NOT LIE or cheat on me behind my back. He did it anyway. I now hate him and don't want anything to do with him even when he tries to talk to me. Nope, can't even be friends after all these years. Once the trust is broken, it cannot be fixed. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
lol Phatman...I was just getting straight to the point of what I had to say.

I'm going to try and answer one of your sentence if I understand it correctly.

You said, if you know your hubby have had sex before maybe you should think twice about marrying him? To avoid possible cheating, it's never a guarantee but just possibly?
I am not sure if I get the true meaning of what you are trying to say but this is what I got out of it. I don't hold anything against my husband for what he had done in past. If he had sex with 10 girls before me than that is on him because I was not apart of his life then. But once he decided to marry me, then it means he's ready to settle down and start life over with me, not start over with me and string along the past.

I guess, I am  harder on cheaters because there's such an easier way to go about wanting to be with someone else. I just have a hard time understanding how adults can not seem to have a heart to heart talk about something that would change their lives one way or the other in a mature way, instead they have to run around behind one's back and do things that eventually will hurt someone they claim that they once loved. I am one to believe, you love the person very much in order to want to marry them, so why not give them a small benefit of the doubt and end it nicely...you are breaking the other person's heart, why not do it to where you would not completely shatter them?

Haha, this is what anger does to you. It makes you say all these crazy 19+ things. 

Yeah, I was a bit confusing there. I just couldn't quite explain. So when you say, "Once you decide to stick your penis in another hole, you lost my respect and doesn't deserve my love," you're exclusively talking about the physical aspect of cheating. I'd understand you if you were your hubby's first woman, but what's the big deal about it if he's already done that way before he even met you? Because in reality, guys (well most guys) don't actually stay a virgin before marriage. I guess where I'm going is, would you lose respect for your hubby if you knew he's stuck his penis in another hole before you?? Cheating is hurtful enough, but when you talk exclusively about sex, I just don't quite understand your fury. That's why I made my comment about thinking twice about marrying a man who's no longer a virgin. I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense. Haha. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha, this is what anger does to you. It makes you say all these crazy 19+ things. 

Yeah, I was a bit confusing there. I just couldn't quite explain. So when you say, "Once you decide to stick your penis in another hole, you lost my respect and doesn't deserve my love," you're exclusively talking about the physical aspect of cheating. I'd understand you if you were your hubby's first woman, but what's the big deal about it if he's already done that way before he even met you? Because in reality, guys (well most guys) don't actually stay a virgin before marriage. I guess where I'm going is, would you lose respect for your hubby if you knew he's stuck his penis in another hole before you?? Cheating is hurtful enough, but when you talk exclusively about sex, I just don't quite understand your fury. That's why I made my comment about thinking twice about marrying a man who's no longer a virgin. I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense. Haha.
Not a problem Phatman....

No, I would not lose respect for him if he's poking holes left and right before me because I was not with him...in a relationship with him nor do I know him. That conversation is a different ball park.

But when he is in a relationship with me it's completely different. And it is a very big deal...humongous deal if he's having sex with someone while we are in a relationship. And yes, if he does sleep with someone while I am married to him I would no longer respect him. Because why would I give respect to someone who doesn't respect me?

Sleeping with someone while he's not with me and sleeping with someone while he's with me is very different. One action doesn't affect me while the other would change me. The two doesn't have anything to do with each other.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
Not a problem Phatman....

No, I would not lose respect for him if he's poking holes left and right before me because I was not with him...in a relationship with him nor do I know him. That conversation is a different ball park.

But when he is in a relationship with me it's completely different. And it is a very big deal...humongous deal if he's having sex with someone while we are in a relationship. And yes, if he does sleep with someone while I am married to him I would no longer respect him. Because why would I give respect to someone who doesn't respect me?

Sleeping with someone while he's not with me and sleeping with someone while he's with me is very different. One action doesn't affect me while the other would change me. The two doesn't have anything to do with each other.
That makes sense. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I skimmed through an article at KCL. Idk who Peter spoke to but all I know is that he's very stressed out and even cried about all this gossip. Him and Ploy are still together. They just aren't communicating. No news on having a conference to clear everything since this is a private matter within his home. I will come back to reread it after work.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Warning vulgarity:
I can tolerate a lot of things in a relationship. I don't nag, I don't keep tabs and I'm not the jealous type. But I am territorial. I will not put up with cheating. If you aren't there for me emotionally and physically then I'll let you go. I can find someone who'll appreciate me. And if I don't want to be in a relationship at the time, I'm content being single. I know I'm still young and still inexperienced to a lot of things but I've matured quickly. I honestly feel like I can be happy on my own if I chose to be. If a man wants to cheat, by all means go ahead and bang everything that moves but don't expect me to be at home and ready to take that same nasty filthy *p.o.s.* (excuse my language) you stuck everywhere else. It is not happening. I don't care what a man did before he met me, but once you're with me I have to be the only one you touch. 

That pic of Peter and the "fan" is not innocent. That's how close you get to someone you're attracted to. It's not friendly at all. I've never gotten that close to a guy without actually liking him. If it was a regular friend they could have stood farther apart and if they couldn't hear each other, sh*t they can just text. No need to get up close and personal to a married man like that. Fan or not. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I skimmed through an article at KCL. Idk who Peter spoke to but all I know is that he's very stressed out and even cried about all this gossip. Him and Ploy are still together. They just aren't communicating. No news on having a conference to clear everything since this is a private matter within his home. I will come back to reread it after work.
Well then maybe he should've cleared all this EARLIER.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang the drama is getting crazier by the minutes, Ploy slammed her car into Peter's manager hitting him while he was on his motorcycle.  :eyetwitch: :no:
News was posted/translated by sugar-daily.com 

Popcorn time... :popcorn:  too crazy to comment ... I believe US laws considered that as attempted murder or something along that line, don't know how Thai law works or how this will affect Ploy now. :wackonut: Bad move all around for all involved.  :wackonut: