Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Jean will be ok there is no reason anything bad should happen to her .... and also....... urgh Win slapping Dream was so uncalled for he didn't even bother to listen to her. I know that she was kind of crazy and unreasonable but she totally didn't deserve a slap for it!
tell me about it.....it was out of no where...there's no excuse in slapping her....i'm watching previous episodes so i won't be so mad at him....

nolee

sarNie Adult
i definitely missed the part where nai R da .. can anyone tell me what part?! good thing i read thru the thread coz i wouldnt have had a clue.. i read it was in ep. 5 but i can't find ittttt.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Urgh I know Pich he slapped her to defend Linny toooooooo! Why he has to be so stupid... she's trying to take Linny to the clinic to prove if she really is pregnant or not and if that Linny girl doesn't wanna go doesn't that ring a bell... shoooooooo If I were pregnant I would offer to let her take me dammit to prove im pregnant but this girl wants Nai so bad .. why wouldn't she be rubbing it in everyone's face by going to the clinic?! Urgh men

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I have a question girls!
Is this lakorn over today? Or is it going to be half day on Friday and then the new lakorn starts right after it?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
What? this is suppose to end today? I didn't think it was ending this weekend bcause it seems like more drama before it ends cause today is barely the pageant episode ..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
finished watching it....da looked so beautiful in her dress ^^....some cute scenes, but some sad parts too.....the uncle and aunt are still hilarious <3....good thing jean wasn't hurt..but that traitor is ugh...i really like how win carried dream so much in this episode...i can't wait until friday....next episode looks really good....grrrr...i have to wait until friday :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finally I am moving to episode 11. I love episode 10 towards the end. I am so proud of Dream. She was the one to snuggle on Win, when he was sleeping. Usually during the night, nang ek would be snuggling. Dream! Go girl she ain't those nang ek where it happens on accident. So sweet when Win woke up and said Fun rai aoey... and then he said your smiling in your sleep... sweet dream... What a hunk!!! I know those weren;t the exact words but close enough with my poor Thai. Ehehehehehe!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Finally I am moving to episode 11. I love episode 10 towards the end. I am so proud of Dream. She was the one to snuggle on Win, when he was sleeping. Usually during the night, nang ek would be snuggling. Dream! Go girl she ain't those nang ek where it happens on accident. So sweet when Win woke up and said Fun rai aoey... and then he said your smiling in your sleep... sweet dream... What a hunk!!! I know those weren;t the exact words but close enough with my poor Thai. Ehehehehehe!!!
i know...it was soooo sweet

kermint

sarNie Adult
just want to say can't stand for noon's character. i feel like the whole lakorn aon got hit all the time by noon.......dat's too much

nolee

sarNie Adult
sorry but i think Noon deserved it haha.. i know i'm evil but she is too overwhelming and she needs to calm down.. I like this lakorn but she is soooooo loud all the time && is way into her brother's business lol. all in all i like aon's character, the little boy, & the 2 other couples a lot.