Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She had 3 dresses that day. The one for the conference was by Ellie Saab. That ugly over hyped dress is by Giambattista Valli Haute Couture. The last dress of the night was Christian Dior and she wore Chucks with it...It's kind of sad that she didn't incorporate any Thai culture into her wedding. After all, she is part Thai and so is his family.

CR: Sanook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD5XJAV7ExE

CR: Sanook

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Engagement and wedding conference dress search
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWd0UfK34JM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7M1NPtYvPg

Official wedding gown in the making
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FRB_FhcNi4

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chom looks beautiful but I wasn't fond of the dresses much.... but hey, it's her wedding :p

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Maybe she figured she'd already wore beautiful wedding dresses in lakorns so she rather wear all these ugly dresses on her wedding day. Lol I don't like that she got all her dresses off the runway. Why not get an original design dress with all that money they have.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think her ugly wedding gown was custom made as seen in the video above. It's straight out of her dreams which is a complete nightmare in reality. I don't know what she was thinking. The little hump on her back isn't flattering at all. Her updo was also plain.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Im a bit suprised that her dress isnt more extravagant. Love the press dress though and how she wore a plain shoes for her after party was cute! Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Koy123 said:
Maybe she figured she'd already wore beautiful wedding dresses in lakorns so she rather wear all these ugly dresses on her wedding day. Lol I don't like that she got all her dresses off the runway. Why not get an original design dress with all that money they have.
You want original, well how about that dress is Giambattista haute and it is only one of 3. That ugly dress is about 90k lol. I don't know, i think we are so poor that we maybe just don't know or appreciate 'beauty' hahaha

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry Chompoo but that is one ugly wedding dress. 

And I agree with everyone that the dress for the press look way more elegant compare to that custom design dress.  The way the seam finishes and put together look like someone just learning how to sew and doesn't know how to do dress press either. (OK I mean the last dress that she wore with the running shoes)

The actually wedding dress, I think I get it what she was trying to accomplished, Chompoo love snow/winter and she probably wanted to create a snow queen or winter wonderland.  Look at all the decorations, it kind of match her dress and her themes, but is so big and the fabric look quite heavy, it overwhelmed her, which of course it turned out ugly for wedding.  If is for other occasion it'll probably will be OK dress.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol the last dress was a Dior. I thought it was cute. Man her wedding was just super elegant. I love Poo's dress. That girl's body is way too nice, so jealous! Nott's mom's neckalace is blonding. Damn that's is one huge emerald. Lol

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
The dress she wore when she let her out was the best one. Chompoo has a nice body, why is she hiding those curves with that ugly blanket looking dress.  :scratchhead2:  

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
wahh CHOM why why why.. Her wedding dress, oh my don't know who's dress is worst now.. Lydia or Chom?? HAHAHA or dear.. I love the dresses she wore for the press though, very gorgeous. Gotta give props to Poo, the dress she wore for the engagement and wedding is very fitting and just perfecto.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I agree, that she should have at least incorporate a little thai tradition into her wedding...I think it's special to honor that side of you even if it's just a little bit. For some one that has so much money and dreamed her dressed into reality it was way too ugly.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I find their wedding photos plain. I don't see any 'wow' moments. I like to see more pics though

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wonder what is she going to do with her designer wedding gown now? Such a waste of money to wear it for one night and throw it away. She better make it as a bed sheet or something. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I like Chompoo. She's beautiful. But I feel everything is show off in her relationship. The proposal day, engagement, wedding. Its more like prestigious thing. Cost of ring, designer gown, bridal home etc. I hope it was out of love. Cos I find it very materialistic.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was also wondering about this.
Mahalo said:
It's kind of sad that she didn't incorporate any Thai culture into her wedding. After all, she is part Thai and so is his family.

Thailand gave you all but flaunting something else. Though its her roots, she could have opted for Thai tradition in atleast one event.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She's too caught up with the western/oversea, high end designers and tried too hard to be different which she forgot about her roots. Yeah, wish she incorporate a little of the Thai outfit in there. Such a waste of money, in my opinion. Oh well, maybe she'll do that in her next wedding. Lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
You want original, well how about that dress is Giambattista haute and it is only one of 3. That ugly dress is about 90k lol. I don't know, i think we are so poor that we maybe just don't know or appreciate 'beauty' hahaha
It's so ridiculous how much designer dress cost. I guess, if we have all that money we would be spending on ugly dresses just cus it's designer name too. Lol. I'm already poor just thinking about it. Lol. I just though Chom should hired a Thai designer to design one original dress for her since she already have her other dresses from overseas.