Urassaya Sperbund

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
dreamtumwattana น้องญาญ่าก็มานะ @urassayas ขอบคุณนะคะ คนอะไรน่ารักที่สุดดดดดดดด #สวยงามดั่งเจ้าหญิงน้อย #iamnyfc #yayaurassaya #yaya #nyfc #nadechyaya #urassayas #nadech #letao #letaothailand

Credit as tagged

About LeTao

Move over, Uncle Tetsu. 'Tis the season for cheesy Japanese desserts, with Paragon welcoming LeTao cheesecake from Hokkaido.

Some Bangkokians may be familiar with LeTaos specialty, as it used to be sold at rising sushi empire Sushi Hiro (though they now produce their own).

The blue kiosk is located on the ground floor, just in front of Swensen's, pulling in a crowd for its renowned double-fromage cheesecake (original and chocolate, 12cm diameter, B890), considered a must-try for any trip to Otaru city, along with other treats like Venezia Rendezvous (mascarpone cream cheese tart, B840) and Royal Montagne Darjeeling chocolate (B390/590).

- See more at: http://bk.asia-city.com/restaurants/bangkok-restaurant-reviews/letao#sthash.7lpz4L45.dpuf

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

Translation by ka.ta_love_ny

All FC, I would like to share merit with Mae Pla and Yaya (Yaya couldn't come since she was busy at work) who offered food to Prah Jat-tak-sal-lo and donated 10,000 Bath to build Stupa at Pa Machimawat Pagoda, and also shared 20,000 Bath with me to do merit with all monks at Pa Naluong pagoda. I wish these real pure funds will give you back the happiness, success, development, being beautiful in both appearances and hearts, brightness in all senses, and also being the persons who will never have any illness and any injuries. Sathu @urassayas

Picture credit keaw_jung

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

Photoshoot in Pattaya on 17/12/2015

Happy belated birthday to Nadech on 17/12/2015

from @urassayas - Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday happy birthdayyyyy happy birthday to youuuu ka P'Nadech ☺ I wish P Nadech to have full of happiness, to be healthy, and wish all your wishes come true na kha.I'm so happy to have someone so special like you in my life ka :) Thank you for everything and being there through all the tears and the laughs na ka :) your the bestest hehe I adore tht photo ......

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
P'Yaya and Nong Hong (Nadech's relative) #urassayas #nadechyaya credit @longlifeforheaven

Translation by space4ny

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Coming up - 26/12/2015 Saturday 1915 to 2000 Yaya in Kidzaaa The Audition

@urassayaclubdotcom เอ๊ะ โอ เอ๊ะ โอ อย่าลืมติดตามพี่ญาญ่าที่จะมาร่วมสนุกกับน้องๆ และมอบความสุขในรายการ Kidzaaa The Audition รอบแบทเทิล วันเสาร์นี้(26 ธันวาคม 2558) เวลา 19.15-20.00 น. ทางช่อง 3 (ออริจินอล), ช่อง 33 และเวลา 20.45 น. ทางช่อง 13 และสามารถรับชมรายการย้อนหลัง ได้ที่ >>> www.kidzaaa.tv <<< ค่ะ #kidzaaa #kidzaaatv #kidzaaatheaudition #yayaurassaya #urassayas #urassaya #urassayaclubdotcom

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

Congratulations

urassayaclubdotcom ประกาศผลเป็นที่เรียบร้อยแล้วนะคะ สำหรับการโหวต TV3 Fanclub Award 2015
ปีนี้น้องญาญ่าได้มา 2 รางวัล ค่ะ ได้แก่
รางวัลดารานำหญิงยอดนิยม รางวัลละครยอดนิยม จากละคร หนึ่งในทรวง
สิ่งสำคัญที่สุดที่ขาดไม่ได้เลย ต้องขอบคุณทีมงานและนักแสดงจากละครหนึ่งในทรวงทุกๆท่าน ที่ร่วมกันสร้างสรรค์ผลงานดีๆ และต้องขอบคุณทุกๆแรงกาย ทุกๆแรงใจ ทุกๆคะแนนโหวต จากคนรักน้องญาญ่าทุกๆคน ขอบคุณทุกๆความจริงใจที่มีให้กันเสมอ ขอบคุณที่ร่วมด้วยช่วยกันมาตลอด ขอบคุณทุกๆอย่างจากใจจริงเลยค่ะ จุ๊บ จุ๊บ #yayaurassaya #urassayas #urassaya #urassayaclubdotcom

urassayaclubdotcom น้องญาญ่า ฝากข้อความ ถึง ชาว Urassayaclub ทุกคนค่ะ
"Merry Christmas na ka พี่ๆน้องๆชาว urassayaclub ทุกๆท่าน may all your wishes come true และขอให้มีความสุขมากๆๆๆนะคะ ญ่าต้องขอบคุณทุกๆท่านมากๆนะคะที่ทำให้ญ่ามีความสุขและขอบคุณมากๆสำหรับความรักที่ทุกคนมอบให้ญ่า I will try my very best to continue to bring joy to you all as well na ka ❤ lots and lots of loveeee "
#yayaurassaya #urassayas #urassaya #urassayaclubdotcom

From Urassayaclubdotcom

Credit as tagged