♥ mainhiathao's artworks ♥ 6/12/12

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahhhh! I love that poster of Nadech and Kwan and the banner of Yaya and Nadech....very cute and nice blending!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
very cute mainhia...gosh I used to like Vill and still do but man...i dont like how she looks now...her face looks plastic like plastic surgery gone wrong or something...hope Bie's hair grow fast cuz him with short hair aint doing it for me lol...as for tono...i like him better on screen than in pictures

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
OMG,, I love it!!!
Bie & Vill are so cute <3 I never liked Tono,dunno know why after I've read that Tono is replacing Bie over popularity!
But that was long time ago,,so yea :D Keep up the wonderful work!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
very cute mainhia...gosh I used to like Vill and still do but man...i dont like how she looks now...her face looks plastic like plastic surgery gone wrong or something...hope Bie's hair grow fast cuz him with short hair aint doing it for me lol...as for tono...i like him better on screen than in pictures
yep i agree she kinda have wrinkle when she smile but anyways she's still pretty, her lakorn kaew lom pet got my attention, she's hecka cute n pretty n there; very sweet too.

-
yep, tono looks way better in film than in picture, i dunno for sum people its just tats way. weird huh? :scratchhead2:

OMG,, I love it!!!
Bie & Vill are so cute <3 I never liked Tono,dunno know why after I've read that Tono is replacing Bie over popularity!
But that was long time ago,,so yea :D Keep up the wonderful work!!
yeah i heard sum news like that too but i dunno. looking forward to see what tono's acting is like though - :scratchchin:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I love it especially Bie & View.
View looks pretty to me in these photos.
I don't really care about Tono.
Can't wait for this lakorn, I'm super excited.
BTW, I love your Barry & Kwan poster?
new ff? If so, can't wait ;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
love your simple artwork. pretty.

I agree with Thip, I use to like Vill, especially in kaew lom pet. Nowadays, she looks odd. I wished she stayed the same as she was in kaew lom pet because she was super pretty in there. When I saw her picture with bie about this for the first time on lyn's blog, I didn't even recognize that it was her. I had to read it to actually know it was her lol. The funny thing is, I'm more excited to see Bie and Nok paired together than Bie and Vill.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Lovey banners and posters you made. I love that poster of Berry & Kwan. They would make a cutie pair if they were to work with each other but that won't be happened since they are on different ch.