❋❋❋Ruk Tur Niran∞(I Love You Eternally∞)❋❋❋ BANG RAJUN : THE AFTER-LIFE (CH.1)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ruk Tur Niran (I Love You Eternally) 
 ​
[SIZE=17.5pt][/SIZE]รักเธอนิรันดร์
 ​
(Special Thanks to P'Thip for making me my awesome FF poster)​
 ​
"Though heaven separated us, there's no way to separate my heart. Our two hearts will be beside each other, never far apart."

Starring:
 ​
 ​

​
 ​
Phet Thakrit as Khap/KlaHan
 ​
KlaHan is a daring undercover police officer from the countryside "ChiangMai" who is assigned and transferred to the city to take on a dangerous drug task that will soon lead him to enter the doors of Bangkok’s MongKut Boxing Club. Though he is serious at times, KlaHan is a goofy and free-spirited person who lives life to the fullest. His friendliness to everyone made him popular among women but none of them were able to capture his heart. The red birthmark on the right side of his abs has him wondering if there is any meaning to it besides just being a normal birthmark. His heart felt emptied for the longest, KlaHan can feel that his heart is already reserved for someone and is yearning for "her." The day when he does meet her, he’ll know that she is his true love. 
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Prang as Feung/Cheunjai
 ​
Cheunjai is the opposite of Feung who is prim and proper and perfect in every way. With her hair tied up in a pony tail and in sweatpants all day, she teaches at Bangkok’s  MongKut Boxing Club. She gives free self-defense lessons for poor young children who lives in the slums where there are criminals dealing with drugs and selling them to children. There is not one ounce of femininity in her however that will change once she meets the country boy KlaHan who she finds dorky at first. He would unconsciously speak in the Northern dialect and Cheunjai finds it adorable. KlaHan will give her the first feels of butterflies that will lift up the heavy weight in her heart. Like KlaHan, Cheunjai also has a identical red birthmark on the right side of her abs. She thinks her red birth-mark is special and when she learns that someone else has the same birth-mark, she will feel that she has found the missing piece of her heart; the person her heart has been longing for. The words of love Feung did not say to Khap will find its way to Cheunjai to fulfill and say “I love you” to KlaHan with all her heart. This lifetime, she will only love him.
 ​
 ​
 ​
Punjan Kawin as Sang/SinghHa
 ​
SinghHa is known to be a hotheaded and outspoken person. He loves his family's farm “Saithong Farm,” more than anything and will hurt anyone who tries to harm it. He devotes his time at the horse stables riding horses with his first cousin KlaHan. They both often argue especially about who is better at horse-back riding but since KlaHan is on a mission in the city, SinghHa will be left alone. One day, Dok Kaew shows up and turns his world around. She'll teach him many things that will make him become more gentle. Dok Kaew will be the one to break down the hard walls in his heart.  
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Beau as Juang/Dok Kaew
 ​
Dok Kaew is a bubbly lifestyle editor who is assigned to cover a spread in the upcoming Cosmopolitan magazine and she is the younger sister of Thadin. Her boss (Got Jirayu) heard rumors of how scary the owner’s son of Saithong Farm is so he entrusted Dok Kaew to go interview their family because he knows she can get any job done. She is a person who doesn’t cry as much but once she meets SingHa, her tears will find a way to fall.     
 ​
 ​

Toey as Thap/Thadin : Wawwa as Fang/FaiRoong
 ​
Thadin is Dok Kaew’s older brother and FaiRoong is Cheunjai’s younger sister. They all grew up together at Dok Phi Sua Children’s Orphanage and instantly felt a spiritual connection. Eventually, Thadin and FaiRoong grew up falling in love. They got married and have been trying to conceive a child but there was no luck until one day, their wish came true.
 ​
 ​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
 ​
AS MY STORY DEVELOPS, I WILL ADD JAI AND SABAI
 ​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
 ​
OST : RUK TUR NIRAN BY GUN THE STAR
 ​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MiN_aMDngc 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
YAY an after life!!!! I am appriciating all your works in continuing Bang Rajun casts after life. I can't wait to read more, Punjan always match the character of being a hotheaded person. I want to read Punjan and Beau story. This will be so interesting and fun to read. @ ip.smilez, the OST is so good!! The song match so well with the Bang Rajun and the after life. Thank you for uploading it. :thumbsup:

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I like where this is going already.. The red birth-mark ^_^ Props to the poster. It looks A W E S O M E!! Thanks for adding Got to this fanfic and you used Gun’s song as your OST.. AHHH I’m fangirling right now!!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
MV FOR MY FF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YwzXlpE_Mc&feature=youtu.be

OMG!!! I don't know what to say. All i can say is YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!! I love this so much :heart: Thank you so much for making and sharing this video. I love both songs in it. I also think this mv is so similar to the lakorn and after life also the song will match Bang Rajun too.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hooPIQ68GIc&list=TLRgdIYbj5B-I
I hope you can make another video with this song if you can. I think i need to learn to make videos. lols
Anyways, I really appreciate your hard work. Keep it up!! I will support you :cheer:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@smilez that was a good dose!! Haha. thanks ja.

@jjinxx why would you use suang's death scene?!! Made me cry all over again. "I need to think happy thoughts. breathe in breathe out.. oh look a unicorn"

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
It will be a dream come true when all the couples act in a modern day drama together or there is an afterlife sequel of Bangrajun. *sigh* I think I'm asking too much...but you girls can keep my dream alive by doing ff on all the couples (especially PRAHET). Thank you soooo much!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@kim;
wahhhhh I was about to use that song, but my love for Tae Pang Gon's OST won me over. I'll def make a mv of Prahet with that song once I get this semester done with.

@oho;
You're welcome jaaa <3

@Nasithiya;
thanks na ^_________^ I think I am able to make mvs better than I write...sighs kekee

@elegant;

After my midterm this week, I'll post up 1.1 na..