❤️[Ch.7] Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang (Dida Video) : Ko Vasin/ Pinkployy Paparwadee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Is this lakorn about... where the n’ek is a photographer and she got married to P’ek because of his mom, right?

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I like remake s if they are going to make it better. What I don't like is the remakes should go to a different channels. Like this should go to ch3 or 5 gmm cus ch 7 produce it already

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I like remake s if they are going to make it better. What I don't like is the remakes should go to a different channels. Like this should go to ch3 or 5 gmm cus ch 7 produce it already
Some lakorns are copyrights of certain channels though. Don't know if this one is the same but the last two we're by ch7.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
CH7 is going to remake this lakorn.

Link to source:
https://www.daradaily.com/news/74807/read

Cr to: its owner and as tag

Rumor the cast might be newbie.

Cast:

Ko Vasin Asvanarunat
Pinkployy Paparwadee Chansamorn

the n'ek is pretty! she kind of looks like a girl version of Om the ch7 actor based on her ig pictures. That might sound like an insult but shes actually quite pretty. The p'ek looks young but still a bit mature looking. ive never seen any of their works

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm goin live thur at least 2 remake of all the lakorn I ever watch, I'm quite sure of it :risas3:. Honestly, I do like oil/Kwan version but it became repetitive & drag to much (of course , its ch7 ) . Another rscene lakorn to look forward too then :thumbup:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm goin live thur at least 2 remake of all the lakorn I ever watch, I'm quite sure of it :risas3:. Honestly, I do like oil/Kwan version but it became repetitive & drag to much (of course , its ch7 ) . Another rscene lakorn to look forward too then :thumbup:
Wait until they confirm Koo Gum :rolleyes:. With our age I think we'll see like 6 or 7 remakes of it. :risas3:

sarN

sarNie Granny
LoL , kookum , I live thru 4 remake already, the next one with be my 5th ...good lord

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It's a good script so regardless it will be a "success "

I do like oil/Kwan version....the mother was hilarious! "Ja-op" end

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I like this lakorn. Just re-watch it back few months ago. Hurm...:(..I kind of wish the n'ek is someone else