❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Aww... I don't want this remade just yet. Weir was too hot in here, lol.
Yeah...weir is too hot in here.let just make it this lakorn belong to weir and kwan :teary:  :teary: ..anyway look for the cast first.Sigh, :scratchchin:  :scratchchin: why must this lakorn fall on ch3,i would love to see Now in here,she must be a pretty princess lol.. :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It has been eight years ago since Weir Kwans version came out. I don't mind seeing it be remade since I never finished Weir Kwans version and had never seen Num's version. I do have Weir Kwan's version on DVD though. Anyways, I hope this remake will be good and cast people that I actually like. I hope it's not Patricia. I think she's cute, but like some of you said, she needs to improve on her acting. I would love it if Fair and Michelle could be in here. I've been waiting for forever to see Michelle become a full time nang ek and am wondering when that will come true. I also wouldn't mind Yaya, as long as it's not with Nadech again.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Another thing that worries me is Khun Kai's over the top costume. I hope it is tasteful. Kwan/Weir's were ok but Num/Nat was absolutely beautiful. I also hope that they go abroad for this since the 3 countries are supposedly near the himalayans. They better not change that part. I am excited about this lakorn, excited and nervous at the same time. So many good lakorns getting remade.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Num and Nat's outfits looked dreadful to me. They were dull and depressing but it fits the story line which wasn't as lively as the 2008 version. People thought Kwan and Weir's version had cheap looking wardrobe but I found them beautiful and colorful.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Not sure if yaya is available. Nok Chatchai'son is also waiting for Yaya to be in his action Lakorn Prick Fah?

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Just like what everybody says, everyone getting older... Pick someone who is suitable for the storyline... Not someone who the production favor... But knowing how ch3 works...

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omggg sayy what!?!?? one of my favorite is being remade uhh WHATT!?? nooo I loved Kwan and Weir, they both suited the princess and prince so much. They were so good together!! they had such chemistry too gahh I am sad to see this remade already. I hope it's not Pat. lol I am not sure how Ch 3 is doing this because I thought Ch 7 did a good job with their outfits haha I guess now it is the waiting GAME!!  :shrug:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hmm I don't know. I like Rome but, hmm let me sleep on that.
Maybe if Rome still had his looks from his prime years? He was gorgeous in SSJ and YLM. I can't think of anyone else K'Kai would cast besides Son and Pat.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
Maybe if Rome still had his looks from his prime years? He was gorgeous in SSJ and YLM. I can't think of anyone else K'Kai would cast besides Son and Pat.
Pat and Son has one coming up with khun Kai but hey she could have another one. I think she would fit Jao Ying Manisala.

I want the praek to be someone younger and leaner but manly. Plus I rather have Rome in a drama. I have a feeling that I am going to be dissapointed in the casting.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It depends if the genre is serious. If it's political, someone older can take on the role because it'll be a battle of pride and patriotism. I can so see Khun Kai taking that route because he's old fashioned. But if it's a mixture of everything, a newbie can take on the role. Who knows? He might favor Matt after Buang Nareumit and recast her? But I think she'd come off a little strong as Princess Tasika. It's definitely not Yaya cause she only works for certain productions. I can see Kim but not so sure I'll like her portrayal because she plays too many prideful characters. Pat fits but she has to work on her acting. So idk.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Is there any criteria of the king rungsiman or princess tasika?? all i remember from this lakorn is tasika means problem solver... Maybe through criteria we can specific out the cast...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
There's no criteria but the last version left such a great impression in our hearts that we don't want it to be ruined by a distasteful remake.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I would really like Yam but I don't think she matches the character. I can see Patricia since she's cute but I'm not a fan of her acting. Sighhh. I have a feeling I'll be disappointed with the casting too.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I was so against Kwan and Weir's version cus I love Num and Nat's even though there were no super sweet scenes. I love the ost, i love the scenaries, I love the costume and I love their acting so I didn't want it to be ruined since it was during the time ch7 over saturated us with Pancake, i had enough of them. Mahalo talked me into watching Kwan and Weir's after so many failed and gosh I love it just as much so yes I am afraid of how Ch3 will do this.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
I feel like whether this lakorn would be hit or miss.. idk just my feeling.. If the cast is amazing then maybe it is hit or depends on script... It the script disaster then the amazing cast gone wasted...

cool :)

sarNie Adult
This being remade?? Ouiii, memories MEMORIES . Haha. Weir was so hot in here and honestly, it was my very fiiirst time seeing him. I was like 8 yrs old or something omfg. I freaking fell in love with them through this lakorn. I loved the OST so much and man, everything was pretty good if I remember correctly haha. Hmm if ch3 has control of this remake, someone I see compatible would be ... Hm I don't know lol. I do agree that Now would look wonderful as a princess but she's in ch7 lol. As for the guy, I can kinda see every one of ch3's top eye candies playing the prince part hehe.