❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I am not against older pranks and they could be in lakorns with nang'eks similar or around their ages. I'll admit, I am superficial like that :pancarta:, but there are so many good-looking pra'eks out there (looking at you Mark, Nadech, Mario, James Ji ):pancarta: I can't take the pra'nangs' romance seriously when the pra'ek is so much older and married w/ kids in real life ( sorry Ken T, Tik, etc.)
Seriously, Tik could be Patricia's dad if he became a dad at 21 lol. They could've used a p'ek who is old but looks young, but who though lol.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Pe Kai has requested Teaw since last year but I think she is too busy filming two lakorns with James J.
Tik is available since last year so I think Pe Kai has no choice but to pick someone else to replace Teaw.

There would be 20 years gap if Patricia is in here, almost like a father and daughter since Pat looks very young for a 19 years-old, plus she would tower over him like Mai D.

I would like Tik and Mew N. but then they already had Mafia Series and she is busy filming two lakorns too.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Pe Kai has requested Teaw since last year but I think she is too busy filming two lakorns with James J.
Tik is available since last year so I think Pe Kai has no choice but to pick someone else to replace Teaw.

There would be 20 years gap if Patricia is in here, almost like a father and daughter since Pat looks very young for a 19 years-old, plus she would tower over him like Mai D.

I would like Tik and Mew N. but then they already had Mafia Series and she is busy filming two lakorns too.
Tik and Mew N wouldn't be as bad. But geesh I feel like anything with Tik just doesn't turn out right. They should use this remake to promote newer actors.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Kim is only filming one Lakorn now, is there a chance that Tim and Kim will be in here? I've heard Tik said he wants to work with Kim one day. I didn't watch the original version, will Kim fit this role or this role require pure Thai look actress?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't think that would be a problem. Wasn't Kwan in the previous version? She definitely doesn't look pure.
Kim is only filming one Lakorn now, is there a chance that Tim and Kim will be in here? I've heard Tik said he wants to work with Kim one day. I didn't watch the original version, will Kim fit this role or this role require pure Thai look actress?
Yeah Kwan was in the previous version and she looks super mixed.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Even if Kim is in here i will not be able to tune in. Heck even Tik with Anne, i couldn't

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Why? You don't like the storyline or you don't like Tik?
I don't like Tik lol, I don't remember much about the story I just remember being obsess with Kwan-Weir cause of that lakorn. I would love to see Kimmy in here but would have to be a different p'ek. Like mario-Kim would be nice or Grate-Kim.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I don't like Tik lol, I don't remember much about the story I just remember being obsess with Kwan-Weir cause of that lakorn. I would love to see Kimmy in here but would have to be a different p'ek. Like mario-Kim would be nice or Grate-Kim.
I see, I think Great-Kim would be nice, I also want Mario-Kim, but I don't want another judgement about Kim look older than her pra'ek.... lols. Wait 1-2 more years when Mario look more mature ! Has ha just kidding I'm waiting for Kim- Mario for a long time

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Taew is super busy this year. Are they going to wait until her schedule is clear? She have two lakorn with James Ji back to back.

Every actress is booked and the only one who is almost clear is Kim since she is filming only one lakorn at a time and the last time i read Kon Fak is 40% finished.

Hopefully Tik can pull this role off and hopefully he doesn't give me the awkward vibes like how is give it to me when I was watching Plerng Naree lol!

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think remakes should be for newbies but then again KA took over the SB remake which the previous version was Kob and Brook's so i can't say much on that.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
[QUOTE="Sweet_09, post: 1212734, member: 16452"
Hopefully Tik can pull this role off and hopefully he doesn't give me the awkward vibes like how is give it to me when I was watching Plerng Naree lol![/QUOTE]

Both previous version ( Num/Nat and Weir/Kwan), King Rungsiman wasn't really expressive or have much emotions so Tik can probably pull it off.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I don't mind a big age gap if the story calls for it, like in Rak Kong Janejira, as long as the girl is not a teenager like when Mew L. was paired with Poh, cause that's just creepy to me.

This story isn't one of those though. I don't think p'ek is supposed to be way older than n'ek. But the real problem with Tik is that he doesn't have chemistry with any of his n'eks. The last one he had chemistry was with Aff in Wanida and that was so long ago.

I wouldn't want Mew with him again either. He was ok with her compared to the anti-chemistry he had with Ann but it was still just ok. I'm more worried for Pat. She needs to branch out with other productions and get paired with the p'eks of this generation. She's already been stuck with Son and P'Kai too much.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Is Tik still tag to this lakorn? When he gets paired up with 90s babies, it gives me the creep lol I don't mind age gap at times but honestly the last person who had chem with Tik was Aom.

I'm seeing that Ch3 lacks actresses in their early 30s and actors in their late 20s. Lead wise.