❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
i wish i can watch it with Eng Sub.. actually i like the drama but The Editing really bothering me. Kim is good. I like most of her drama. I used to like Tik acting, but now..no comment. Hahahaha
Aww, Yea the editing could be better for sure.

CPY

GotomySin
P'Kai should stick to his Love Drama Company. He excels at the idol drama style whereas I think he tries too hard to make his period lakorns grand and epic, but the execution always fails.
He got few companies right. I think Who & Who produce lakorn for Ch7 as well.

twister02

M♥K
I enjoyed episode 1 with subs cause when I watched it live, the CGI bothered me a lot and not understanding the story made me confused (didn't check the summaries and such for this before jumping into watching it for Kim).

If only there's subs too for episode 2 and 3, I think I will enjoy this one despite the awful background CGI's and mediocre editing. Seems like the story is interesting between the 3 kingdom's relationship.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I think I am the only one who enjoy this lakorn:pancarta: Maybe because I waited for long to watch Kim's lakorn or I don't have anything to watch except for this one. The CGI bothers me alot but I'm getting use to it..hahaha I enjoy Tik-Kim's chemistry and look forward more their scenes. I think Tik is fit for the role. He is not young not old for the king. DDH is so far so good. We only have main couples' scenes. Let hope the rating won't make them cut DDH short.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
P'Kai should stick to his Love Drama Company. He excels at the idol drama style whereas I think he tries too hard to make his period lakorns grand and epic, but the execution always fails.
Love Drama Company is so far a million times better than anything I’ve seen from Who and Who. Does Kai actually directly work when Love Drama Company cause I actually like all their lakorns.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Love Drama Company is so far a million times better than anything I’ve seen from Who and Who. Does Kai actually directly work when Love Drama Company cause I actually like all their lakorns.
I'm wondering that too. Whatever it is, he's doing something right with his other production that he's not doing with this one. I like that he doesn't do remakes but novel adaptations for Love Drama Company. He has a very Kdrama ish style that stands out at Ch.3 and appeals to the younger audience. GMM is known for this style of lakorns, but I can see P'Kai dominating them soon and bringing more international exposure to Ch.3 if he continues. His first two lakorns have already gotten a lot of buzz. I consider Love Drama Company one of the solid productions at Ch.3 among others like Sonix Boom, Broadcast Thai, Act Art, etc. Each have their own forte and even though people might see P'Kai's genre as being too tweeny or cheap, I still think he brings something new to Ch.3 and it's working.

I liked the idea of Tik and Kim in this remake initially, but the final product is just lacking. Hopefully Song Sanaeha will air later this year to make up for it.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm wondering that too. Whatever it is, he's doing something right with his other production that he's not doing with this one. I like that he doesn't do remakes but novel adaptations for Love Drama Company. He has a very Kdrama ish style that stands out at Ch.3 and appeals to the younger audience. GMM is known for this style of lakorns, but I can see P'Kai dominating them soon and bringing more international exposure to Ch.3 if he continues. His first two lakorns have already gotten a lot of buzz. I consider Love Drama Company one of the solid productions at Ch.3 among others like Sonix Boom, Broadcast Thai, Act Art, etc. Each have their own forte and even though people might see P'Kai's genre as being too tweeny or cheap, I still think he brings something new to Ch.3 and it's working.

I liked the idea of Tik and Kim in this remake initially, but the final product is just lacking. Hopefully Song Sanaeha will air later this year to make up for it.
Yeah I think Kai doesn’t actually directly work much with Love Drama Company which is probably why it overall is a much better production house lol I’ve loved every single lakorn of the theirs that I’ve watched so far even if they have some flaws. Raeng Tawan, Trabab See Chompoo, and Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai are all their lakorns and I really like all their content so far. The reason I like them so much is they still have that signature thai lakorn feel to them that I think lots of Ch3 lakorns are lacking now a days. I heard good things about Sorn Ngao Ruk but of course Kai had to screw that one and cause a whole bunch of drama :rolleyes:

Hopefully Kimmy never chooses to work with Who&Who again cause their lakorns sucks most of the time

twister02

M♥K
Yeah I think Kai doesn’t actually directly work much with Love Drama Company which is probably why it overall is a much better production house lol I’ve loved every single lakorn of the theirs that I’ve watched so far even if they have some flaws. Raeng Tawan, Trabab See Chompoo, and Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai are all their lakorns and I really like all their content so far. The reason I like them so much is they still have that signature thai lakorn feel to them that I think lots of Ch3 lakorns are lacking now a days. I heard good things about Sorn Ngao Ruk but of course Kai had to screw that one and cause a whole bunch of drama :rolleyes:

Hopefully Kimmy never chooses to work with Who&Who again cause their lakorns sucks most of the time
Oww I feel like Kim already learned her lesson :lol: She doesn't have much appetite for this project even when it was still on filming phase. It took her a lot of years for this project to finish.

adif

~$m!£€~♡
watched ep 2 and 3 with Eng subbed. I think i like the drama now. the scripts are good. Tik and Kim actually look good together. Only Mr Tik voice a little bit slow, sometimes, i can't hear what was he said. hahaha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Wow ratings are stuck. As bad as it is would've thought it will be at least in the 3s.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I tried watching it and it's bland even the Fin scenes. Something is lacking. For some reason I stick to a Tik lakorn until I can't no matter who the n'ek. There are a few well known stars in here that could garner some viewers but as it shows with a boring lakorn it doesn't matter.