❤️[CH3] Duang Baeb Nee Mai Mee Ju (Master One): Alex Theeradeth / Mint Chalida

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
Episodes are pretty slow.. hope they give some real romantic vibe scenes soon.

I am still wondering who her next lakorn pair is. To be frank I don't want Warit. I don't think they have a good chemistry. May be it's because their last lakorn was comedy, still I don't get that vibe between them.

Whoever it is, if the next one has some good romantic scenes and good romantic story then that's all it matters.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Episodes are pretty slow.. hope they give some real romantic vibe scenes soon.

I am still wondering who her next lakorn pair is. To be frank I don't want Warit. I don't think they have a good chemistry. May be it's because their last lakorn was comedy, still I don't get that vibe between them.

Whoever it is, if the next one has some good romantic scenes and good romantic story then that's all it matters.

I want a MarkMint reunion. The thought of is hilarious . Also they have go chemistry

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Wonder why they haven't announce hr next drama? Why is it so secret? Not like she will star in big project or so?

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
actually Mint first lakorn was with ch7, to bad it never air because the drama based on Thai former Prime Minister, Taksin. Mint play as Taksin's daughter.
i think she will do good in ch7 especially in their country/period lakorn since mint has this "thai" look
Omg I think that too! I feel like Ch7 and her will fit together. Like I want her in modern dramatic ones, but she's definitely pretty conservative and awkward with physical scenes so cable ones might be too out of her comfort zone.

But anyways watching it without subs and I've been making up my own dialogue lol that's basically how my quarantine is haha

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Lol mint works out so she's pretty strong. Idk if it's bc she's pretty tall, and big boned type so maybe that's why she is a bit heavier for the guys to carry lol but then again the thai guys that lead ch3 dramas are that tall and muscular haha

snowymelon

sarNie Egg
Wonder why they haven't announce hr next drama? Why is it so secret? Not like she will star in big project or so?
Yes I know, and I don't want her next drama with Mai or boy or top not a fan of them sorry

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
just watched ep8 and i love it. Chok still love Lucky and i can felt that Lucky also still love Chok. No matter how good Khun Kai to Lucky it does not seem sincere to me

just watched ep8 and i love it. Chok still love Lucky and i can felt that Lucky also still love Chok. No matter how good Khun Kai to Lucky it does not seem sincere to me
We can see that Chok and Lucky still care about each other so much. Chok stuck in friendzone :(:( I think Khun Khai starts loving Lucky for real but no matter what I'll always be on #TeamChok;)

vivienne

sarNie Egg
Im not sure why Im not feeling Alek in here...he's a decent guy but brings no chemistry with Mint that he's becoming boring to me.
im still waiting to hear Mint's new lakorn too. Wonder who the p'ek might be.