❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I like her in those type of looks than her cutesy baby face look. She is a lot older but she still looks younger than her praeks and I hope she never star along side with ones that are. Not because I don't want her to look older but I don't want to see anymore late teens type of roles for her.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Mint aged now. You can tell she doesn’t have those same baby features anymore! All good.
What? You think she looks aged? Girl— I think she looks fine! Def more mature but I think she looks fine, and very pretty. Like @KitKat516 said, I prefer her in mature looks and roles than those random characters. I’ve had too much of those childish/kiddish/clumsy characters. :(

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I mean guys... she is in her mid 20s basically, of course she's aged and has more mature looks. I don't think she's ever had a "baby face", if anything, she lost a lot of weight especially from her face.

I love Mint. But who ever is her stylist be giving her the weirdest clothing selections and hair styles. I be like... what on earth Mint. Like she can rock it only bc it's her but still gives her such tacky weird clothes. The recent event with straight hair shown earlier probably is of her best "normal" looks.

But finally some news on this! Thank the drama jesus.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yass! I’m so excited to see this project rolling. Only started seeing the fitting for all the side characters & no real shooting yet but hoping to get lots of updates once they film. So excited to see Mint again!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ot - what??? Toey J and Alek are dating???
Lol yes her and the other Alec broke up like almost 2 years ago. I also don't understand why people think Alex was betraying Alec when they weren't friends. They're acquaintance, friend of a friend, but not friends who hangs out together.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
You guys. I just saw pregnant Mint and Toey I think!

Edit--Saw pics from the ceremony. Still love Mint. But who is her stylist??? It bugs me. Why couldn't they keep her hair black and prettier clothes? The clothes again are soooooo tacky. -.- I think her quirky character she been playing forever is bleeding into her real life wardrobe Everyone is in a pretty dress/skirt or clean simple dress clothes... then there's mint with her ugly blue feathery lined outfit. I know I'm dramatic but we need her in better stuff.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️

Edit--Saw pics from the ceremony. Still love Mint. But who is her stylist??? It bugs me. Why couldn't they keep her hair black and prettier clothes? The clothes again are soooooo tacky. -.- I think her quirky character she been playing forever is bleeding into her real life wardrobe Everyone is in a pretty dress/skirt or clean simple dress clothes... then there's mint with her ugly blue feathery lined outfit. I know I'm dramatic but we need her in better stuff.
Exactly I’m disappointed in the stylist! Plus, why isn’t anyone updating ceremony pictures?! Hello?

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Okay I saw a bunch of ceremony pictures on IG is this a comedy? Lol idk anymore 55
Yup.. i think toey tease mint about her big hand.. lol.. just remind me when mario teased mint about her long feet

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty sure it's a rom com which I don't mind after Mint's last one with James.

Lol used their translator on Instagram. He's def teasing her hands lol. Love that they're comfortable with each other already. And minus my complaints about her outfit and hair, they look good together!

I think that's Mario's gf below with Mint and Toey. First time seeing her pics. He def has a type then if that's his gf. Looks a bit more mature/older than his baby face self. But she's pretty though with that dimple.

Credit: original posters

Attachments

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Omfg i just saw that freaking outfit and its sooo fugly. As a fashion student I just want to remove and burn those feathersss. :BangHead:

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
I'm pretty sure it's a rom com which I don't mind after Mint's last one with James.

Lol used their translator on Instagram. He's def teasing her hands lol. Love that they're comfortable with each other already. And minus my complaints about her outfit and hair, they look good together!

I think that's Mario's gf below with Mint and Toey. First time seeing her pics. He def has a type then if that's his gf. Looks a bit more mature/older than his baby face self. But she's pretty though with that dimple.

Credit: original posters
I think Mario's type is Gubgib hahaha. If you see Junji's other photos she looks a lot like Gubgib (esp the eyes). I also think he likes part chinese.

Back to the topic. Mint and Toey look really good together. Better than Mint's other pairings in her recent lakorns. Fingers crossed the story will be good and that it will get subbed.

I'm probably in the minority who think that her styling is ok. It's not spectacular, but I think she looks pretty and feminine.