❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Right. I am reading what everyone is writing on here and am confused. Thought it was purely romcom lol I am starting episode one right after this.
As I have been following this drama since they first announced it like 2 or maybe 3 years ago :nut: , I already knew it's not just a rom-com kind of drama. This has always been on my list of most anticipated drama. I feel they attempted to tell a serious story in a non-serious way which is good for our health...lol...:pancarta:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Ok so we got Ep 3 today. There will be more drama for sure. Right now, Kim tried to flirt Tong as he wants to take revenge from his uncle's family. If he and Tong are together, he will be the one who control all the finance of Asvakietkul family. Tong is gonna be so sad if she knew Kim tried to use her for his revenge. And we get one n'rai (Kim's friend who works at his Toy shop). Let's see how it goes.

As of now, I love Mint's character so much. This is like one of n'ek role in rom-com type of drama that is not annoying. Tong character is so lovable. Her feeling toward the doctor does not look force. Her view about not wanting to start her romance with the doctor is realistic too. Her sacrifice toward her sister is one of the highlights of this drama.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I prefer ep 2 to ep 3. I feel there were some unnecessary scenes in ep 3 i.e. when Kim watched Korean series etc...But I love the drama scenes when Mint and Toey cried. And i can't stop laughing whenever the 3 power puff girls are together. :risas3:

Girls, did u notice that someone called Natee's father and he mentioned he is the son of Mae Nuanchan...Well...we don't know who Nuanchan is right now.

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
Gie being a good friend by telling the doctor that Tong likes him.. But I feel that she will be heartbroken later.
So sad there are no more Nathee and Fah scenes. They are a lovely couple and really good brother & sister toward Kim & Tong.

Last edited:

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
Hopefully there wont be a rift between these girls. I love their frienship so much
It'd be a bummer if that happens. I adore the three girls and their chemistry.
And I think I kinda fall for Ji-yeon. It's funny how the production team puts subtitles for her, whether she speaks thai or korean. Haha.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Today episodes are full of lauhter. Keep smiling until the end.i looove when the nangek is not weak, and the praek is not stupid

Ps : the channel must love it but i really hate long ads. :crybaby2:

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episodes 3 and 4 were good and sad(ep 3). I think Kim's plan is going to backfire on him he is going to fall for her for real if he hasn't already, I think he has maybe just doesn't know it fully yet.