❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wow I’m so happy for Great and Kao! I knew the ratings would go up a little because this lakorn is doing well in trueID views as well as on YouTube! Hoping it gets even higher :angel10:
Yeah, it’s good for them since ch3 ratings hasn’t been that good lately. I haven’t had the time to start on this yet.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it’s good for them since ch3 ratings hasn’t been that good lately. I haven’t had the time to start on this yet.
You should definitely try to start this soon! I’m surprised at how much I love it. The quality and everything about it is so good! Makers really did pretty good with this one so far. Finally something that I love from Makers lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg the last part of ep 6 was sooooo cute! Suam giving Danurut a shoulder to lean on was just the cutest thing ever :icon12: That cliffhanger at the end was so annoying though lol I wanna know if they actually ended up kissing or not! Now we gotta wait a whole week haha

The scenes in ep 6 made me laugh out loud! When Suam popped out with that sexy nurse outfit :risas3: Salawat staring at Suam and Danurut snapping him out of it was just too funny. Danurut actually caught him staring at Suam a couple of times during this episode so I wonder if he’ll start to get jealous soon lol Kao’s acting really is just perfection in this. She’s fully in character and I’m loving it!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh wow that's a pretty big ratings jump for ch3 standards. Boy and Jui's lakorn took almost to the last episode to even get to a 3.
The low ratings could be due to the holiday last weekend.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
We got a tiny little jealous scene between Danurut and Suam in ep 7! I knew it was only a matter of time until he started feeling some type of way about Suam and Salawat hanging out with each other lol Danurut’s favorite saying in this lakorn is “I don’t like it” :risas3: He doesn’t like it when Suam doesn’t say kato him, he doesn’t like it when she says “heiii” to him, and he doesnt like when his neighbor Salawat takes care of his wife haha Can’t wait for more of his jealousy scenes!