❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
20180820_140456.png
20180820_140514.png
Cr. To all rightful owners
Can someone translate whats being asked in the 1st picture please? I think it has to do with this lakorn. Is this like a workshop or something? I want the fitting soon! Its taking too long

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
For those of you who are waiting for firring pictures of these two for this lakorn, here are some pictures of Great and Kao from their other lakorn together where Kao plays supporting. I love their height difference! Kao is so petite lol
DW5TP23VMAAbdK2.jpeg
DlGdFnKU0AAYYfg.jpeg
20180821_052925.png
Cr. To rightful owners

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
For those of you who are waiting for firring pictures of these two for this lakorn, here are some pictures of Great and Kao from their other lakorn together where Kao plays supporting. I love their height difference! Kao is so petite lol
View attachment 22993
View attachment 22994
View attachment 22995
Cr. To rightful owners
Aaahh they look super cute!! Lol I kinda thinks he looks better with Kao than Bella. Oh my I think I'm going to have the second lead syndrome! Nooo

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Aaahh they look super cute!! Lol I kinda thinks he looks better with Kao than Bella. Oh my I think I'm going to have the second lead syndrome! Nooo
They do look super cute! I hope this changes the mind of people who were uncomfortable with their age difference. I like how Great looks with Bella and Kao. I think i will have 2nd lead syndrome in their 2nd lifetime since kao will be nice i at that time. Who could hate her haha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg guys they are currently shooting for the fitting pictures right now! And im liking what ive seen so far! I'll be back to share the pictures and videos hehe ahh im do excited

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So far these are the only pictures released right now! These two have a lot of chemistry in their pictures! Im totally not dissappointed. And dont even get me started on their height difference :love: hes so much taller than her even when he is crouching a bit! Ill he sure to upload more pictures when i see them :)
DlQkG_bUYAA04Dm.jpeg 20180822_224341.png DlQePn0U4AAwjYd.jpeg DlQkIo1U4AARnr-.jpeg DlQkH65VsAAldvc.jpeg DlQkJMGUwAAieSe.jpeg
Cr. To all rightful owners