❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder if this is ending this weekend since we are already at episode 15. Anyone knows which lakorn is airing after this?

Also, maybe it’s just me but anyone else weirded out by Chai playing Yard’s dad? Lol I’m just so in awe with that casting, I don’t know how to feel haha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if this is ending this weekend since we are already at episode 15. Anyone knows which lakorn is airing after this?

Also, maybe it’s just me but anyone else weirded out by Chai playing Yard’s dad? Lol I’m just so in awe with that casting, I don’t know how to feel haha
There is only 3 more episodes left. One of the producers from Makers said it on her ig :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
18 ep is pretty long.

So angst for 16/17 then....I do not like angst lol

But good for then for having good rating

natsumi83

sarNie Egg
Saw a clip somewhere that Tuan and Rut joint effort to catch his uncle and Sia Ha.. Rut fell from the bridge and Suam crying for him...

Bex

sarNie Egg
On a slightly different note, I've been wondering why CH3 doesn't hold charity concerts anymore. Most of their younger actors are bombing really badly and even their superstars aren't pulling in the ratings they used to. The average ratings for all their lakorn this year are like 3 with only 3 lakorn hitting the 4+ target and all of them where at the start of the year around the birthday charity event. I find that the fanclubs seem more united then and I used to love when they sung the ost. for the lakorns.

Bex

sarNie Egg
OMG something funny has just happened. I remember when this cast was confirmed and people were talking about the age gap and CH3's weird pedo tendencies. To be fair this isn't a huge age gap and they look great together. Realistically most girls get married as soon as they finish uni give or take 2/3 years while most guys do so in their 30s. That being said someone said some of the couples are pedo bait and wait until the older actors start playing with someone like Pat and Boy has just been cast with 19year old Gina hahahahahahaaha :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Today's episode when Surm was talking to Dulurt, was she carryin gan LV purse? If so, for being poor she can afford it?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
OMG something funny has just happened. I remember when this cast was confirmed and people were talking about the age gap and CH3's weird pedo tendencies. To be fair this isn't a huge age gap and they look great together. Realistically most girls get married as soon as they finish uni give or take 2/3 years while most guys do so in their 30s. That being said someone said some of the couples are pedo bait and wait until the older actors start playing with someone like Pat and Boy has just been cast with 19year old Gina hahahahahahaaha :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
My brother in-law is 10 years older than my sister.

As long as they are not underage....

Love has no age as grown ups (18+). I prefer older guys because of the likelyhood they'll be more matter but at the end the maturity is base on each person's mental capacity. Ppl like to judge and complain.

Bex

sarNie Egg
My brother in-law is 10 years older than my sister.

As long as they are not underage....

Love has no age as grown ups (18+). I prefer older guys because of the likelyhood they'll be more matter but at the end the maturity is base on each person's mental capacity. Ppl like to judge and complain.
Personally i'm a live and let live kind of person. Love is Love, what two consenting adults choose to do is their business. Hell life throws us enough curve balls so I+f you find someone who makes you happy, enjoy your life. But you know when you hear a song you like and you remember the moment you first heard it. I had one of those moment when i read about the casting and i couldn't stop laughing. I'm one of those people who laugh at the most inappropriate times where everyone keeps staring at you like a loon but you can't stop cracking up

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This is over tomorrow right? What lakorn is coming after? They haven’t put any teasers out? Maybe they are going to wait for a new year and rerun lakorns since viewers are busy for the holidays? Just curious lol