❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Hmm this is interesting. According to Daradaily James Ji is in here, playing the 3rd brother. Now I know daradaily isn't reliable source at all but then the author of the novel reposted it on his page. I'm assuming he would know?

Mai Charoenpura is Nang Yoi which will be cool. Alek is out as the 1st son, cause his other lakorn moved up filming so it conflicts, but don't know who will replace him.

So what's interesting is that Bella and James Ji won't pair up. The 3rd brother is actually the "p'ek" in the book. Not "p'ek" as in pair up with n'ek but as in the main male character. They will be good friends though and share more time together than with their love interests. He's about the only friendly person to Reynu in the family but it's completely brother/sister relationship. Reynu's husband isn't p'ek. His part is pretty small until the end.

So JJ's character will also have 2 wives. He's married to Piengpen who is the n'rai for his couple story. He ends up with Janta, who is technically his "n'ek" but not the n'ek of the story because her character is minor compared to Reynu/Yoi.

Mimo

sarNie Egg
new drama :
Krong Kam / กรงกรรม / (Cage of Karm) by Act Art production
director & producer : Off Pongpat Wachirabunjong

125195502.jpg

The main role would be :
Pa Yoi (Aunty Yoi / Yaem ) : Mai Charoenpura

Renu (Eldest daughter-in-law, ex-bar girl at Takli ) : Bella Ranee

Arza Kamol ( 3rd son of Pa Yoi) : James Jirayu

The fiitting is to be on this coming Friday.
Cr.Naphon Nakornsawan (writer)/Dara Daily . (13/11/2017)

and also Alek Teeradetch will play the first son of Pa Yoi (Renu's husband )
and also Pinky Savika
from F3 Magazine ( October /2017)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Isn't Bella also shooting for a drama right now as well (the one with Great?)

I like it when "koo-jin" pairings change it up with their drama's, it adds a different dimension to them beyond the romance aspect.

seev

sarNie Egg
Isn't Bella also shooting for a drama right now as well (the one with Great?)

I like it when "koo-jin" pairings change it up with their drama's, it adds a different dimension to them beyond the romance aspect.
Yes , she currently having a drama with grate ! I think they already have the fitting done

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah I agree. I mind Bella/JJ the least of the koojins cause they're the least overexposed/overplayed. But this platonic thing will give them something different to do amd Reynu/Asa does have a sweet relationship.

I want Patricia as Janta now. She's younger than Bella so no biggie if she plays supporting and she can pair up with JJ w/out the pressure of having to carry the lakorn. But most on pantip think it'll be Nycha cause she's worked with Act Art a lot.

I'm looking forward to this. It's different and not romance driven at all. By the end of the book, the most touching relationship is between Yoi/Reynu. So that's the pair that really needs to have chemistry and will make or break this lakorn.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Wow this is interesting for Jiranee, that’s great I love how diverse they are with their dramas and they don’t pair up constantly. I heard the lakorns they’re in also have good storylines. Good for them.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm this is interesting. According to Daradaily James Ji is in here, playing the 3rd brother. Now I know daradaily isn't reliable source at all but then the author of the novel reposted it on his page. I'm assuming he would know?

Mai Charoenpura is Nang Yoi which will be cool. Alek is out as the 1st son, cause his other lakorn moved up filming so it conflicts, but don't know who will replace him.

So what's interesting is that Bella and James Ji won't pair up. The 3rd brother is actually the "p'ek" in the book. Not "p'ek" as in pair up with n'ek but as in the main male character. They will be good friends though and share more time together than with their love interests. He's about the only friendly person to Reynu in the family but it's completely brother/sister relationship. Reynu's husband isn't p'ek. His part is pretty small until the end.

So JJ's character will also have 2 wives. He's married to Piengpen who is the n'rai for his couple story. He ends up with Janta, who is technically his "n'ek" but not the n'ek of the story because her character is minor compared to Reynu/Yoi.
People don't be surprised if they make some lil modification and pair Bella with JJ. Hopefully it won't happen...

Like someone said earlier I want Patricia as Janta too

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Omg the storyline sounds so complex! Sounds like a real society, complex Lakorn. Kind of messed up too, but knowing Off, he likes complexity in lakorns! Hope they’ll Buangsuarn soon so I can see what their wardrobe and everyone will look like when put into characters!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The plot is pretty simple. It's just the relationships are complicated because there's so many characters. If you guys watched Ching Chang or Soot Kaen, it's exactly that style. I just like the characters in KK more because they're more well-rounded. Granted I didn't read the book for Ching Chang or Soot Kaen so maybe the lakorn cut out some good stuff.

At the core, it's a family drama and mainly about 2 things: Yoi's relationship with her sons and daughter-in-laws and Reynu's fight for a 2nd chance at a good life and what happens when those 2 collide.

Pantip says fitting is Friday. I'll list the main characters that I can remember, in case we get all the cast on Friday and maybe that will help out people who are confused.

Yoi: The mom
Her 4 sons in birth order: Patom, Prasong, Asa, and Mongkon
Her daughter-in-laws: Reynu (married to Patom); Pilai-married to Prasong, originally Patom's fiance, becomes Reynu's other big "enemy", Piengpen-Asa's wife by arrangement but he loves Junta (both of his ladies are supposed to be the most beautiful lol); Mongkon isn't married I think
Wanna-Reynu's younger sister, has her own love interest but I'm forgetting the name
Jae Tim-Reynu's friend from the bar she works at and always help her with her plots and schemes

There's a ton of other side characters but I skimmed through a lot of it so might've missed some. The dad has a role too but not a big one. There's also several characters that show up near the end but that would be considered spoilers.

xodxo

Thanks! I’m confused by all the names lol :D but def for Off, I’m tuning in!55;)

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Oh it's a family drama! I like it, it's a welcomed change from the usual romance-heavy (and sometimes vomiting, sorry to say) stuff.

Also, I wish for Mai C & Bella to have great rapport working together, since their relationship seems to be the most important one.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
They’ve already done some fitting pictures!! & my man Phet is in here. He will be playing the brother that Bella marries so no Alek but thats okay. I like Phet too. They’ve named the girl who James marries/likes but idk her.

xodxo

Never really watch Phet but just by the looks, he’s more attractive and appealing lolz maybe I’ll get to see him act for the first time.. Jj’s N’ek in here is kind of cute, good thing Off switched up the koojin pairing.