❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
My response about black magic part.
Pilai will find a witch doctor and undo the black magic on Yoi with the help of Ah Tong. Hence, later you will see the town's people throwing eggs at Reynu and Wanna. There is a lot of black magic used in this lakorn. There will be more later on.
that means Palai will also be doing some black magic?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’m quite behind this drama but the idea of black magic quite intrigue me in a “scary” way. Do you guys believe in black magic?? I’ve never really did.. but heard of the spell being done for real before... just don’t know how realistic it can be effective
I kinda believe it and kinda don’t. I’ve heard so many stories about black magic from my mom. My step grandpa has done some black magic stuffs, that’s what I was told.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
What was discussed here? Looks like Palai wants everything to herself. Girl is greedy.
Yoi said she gave some gold to Reynu as a present. She's also going to help Reynu open a clothing store because Reynu didn't get anything like the other daughter-in-laws and unlike some daughter-in-law who is just greedy lol. Pilai said Reynu doesn't deserve anything cause she tricked her way into the family. Yoi got mad and said well you want Reynu to come help out in the store then? Pilai said no cause she doesn't to share the store. Yoi said both her sons, Chai and Atong will get everything equally. The daughter-in-laws will depend on having grandchildren for her.

As for the black magic on Yoi, it just removed her prejudices and allowed her to see Reynu with an open mind. Did it have an effect? Yes because without it, I don't think Yoi would ever be open minded enough to try to see Reynu in a different light than the "prostitute" label. But what she feels for Reynu after that is real and due to who Reynu is. The witchy doctor said as much, the potion can only do so much and the rest is up to Reynu to get Yoi to love her for real.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yoi said she gave some gold to Reynu as a present. She's also going to help Reynu open a clothing store because Reynu didn't get anything like the other daughter-in-laws and unlike some daughter-in-law who is just greedy lol. Pilai said Reynu doesn't deserve anything cause she tricked her way into the family. Yoi got mad and said well you want Reynu to come help out in the store then? Pilai said no cause she doesn't to share the store. Yoi said both her sons, Chai and Atong will get everything equally. The daughter-in-laws will depend on having grandchildren for her.

As for the black magic on Yoi, it just removed her prejudices and allowed her to see Reynu with an open mind. Did it have an effect? Yes because without it, I don't think Yoi would ever be open minded enough to try to see Reynu in a different light than the "prostitute" label. But what she feels for Reynu after that is real and due to who Reynu is. The witchy doctor said as much, the potion can only do so much and the rest is up to Reynu to get Yoi to love her for real.
Ah I see. Thanks @jeanie1 for the translation! Okay, that one scene kind of explains it when the witch doctor said to Renu that if she the black magic with hate, Yoi will experience stomach pain and fire in her body. So if Renu were to hate Yoi and done that black magic on her, it would have killed her?

bit

sarNie Adult
Ah I see. Thanks @jeanie1 for the translation! Okay, that one scene kind of explains it when the witch doctor said to Renu that if she the black magic with hate, Yoi will experience stomach pain and fire in her body. So if Renu were to hate Yoi and done that black magic on her, it would have killed her?
He said that if it is done with hate the black magic will effect Reynu instead, she is the one who will suffer. Same advice he gave for Chai case too.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
No, he is going to marry someone else, Reynu and Chai love story is not that straightforward after this.
Wow, it’s gonna get complicated for them. Renu is gonna suffer more... poor girl. That’s a lesson and learn for Renu not to do any black magic on love or anything else. Love and respect comes with time spent and earn the trust from people around her.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
In a Chinese family, for sure the eldest son and his wife have to stay in the family home. In Ah Sah' s case, he's married to Pen who is Thai and the only child. It's really up to both families to agree. Plus like I said before, Pen is an only child so the dad would expect her and her husband to take over the family's estate or business.
I thought Pen's dad mentioned that she had sisters? Did I hear wrong? Regardless it makes sense but I just hate to see JJ over there lol. However, our man is way too nice. He's still trying to be such a good husband/friend to Phen and I hope she tells him the truth soon.

Oh my God the song they use for Philai and Atong seduction scene...:p

Deed is done then.

Asa should ordain, he is too nice.
LOL!! I was just going to say. We were just mentioning it and it was actually true. It was such a surprise music choice to me haha but how sad Atong is to go back to the floor.

This black magic stuff is no joke. I didn't realize how much they were going to use. Its like an ongoing back and forth battle of black magic. Things are just getting started! Bring on the drama lol. Reality hitting me hard with everyone not ending up like what I thought it would be.
Also, Idk when but I have a big hunch that Tia (their Dad) is going to die soon. It's just such a big foreshadow move in the movie. It seems like when they're all wearing white in the MV would be when he passes away but thats just my guess.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
No, she is the city type, Reynu will remove her black magic soon because she felt guilty.

I guess both Reynu and Chai are not deeply in-love in the beginning. She is using him to get out of old life while Chai was spellbound.
Awe...