❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
To break your heart , yes Asee going to die, the girl he is seeing going to play a significant role in his story.

Philai and black magic will have a lot of twist and turn, her shaman is a bit sketchy so I’m not exactly sure who remove Mae Yoi black magic but on Chai part, Reynu withdraw it herself. I’m sure she remove it from her mother in law too but since her and Philai timeline overlap we don’t know.
Aww no Asee:sad6:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg, I just knew it! I was thinking it was going to be aroud Ep.9-11 for Tia's fate. This week I'm ready for all sorts of emotions.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Omg you guys I just wanted to share this!

So last night I had a dream that I was a character in Kong Karm as Bella's little sister and I saw Phet, and for some reason in my dream he had a crush on someone else.. so I'm over here like telling him "do NOT cheat on my sister! She really loves you!" All while hugging him and kissing him on the lips LOL omg. But omg I was kissing Phet in my dream and it felt nice lol okay I'm so lame hahaha but I had to share..

*in Karakade's voice* Fun dee dee :love::naughty2::thumbup:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Omg you guys I just wanted to share this!

So last night I had a dream that I was a character in Kong Karm as Bella's little sister and I saw Phet, and for some reason in my dream he had a crush on someone else.. so I'm over here like telling him "do NOT cheat on my sister! She really loves you!" All while hugging him and kissing him on the lips LOL omg. But omg I was kissing Phet in my dream and it felt nice lol okay I'm so lame hahaha but I had to share..

*in Karakade's voice* Fun dee dee :love::naughty2::thumbup:
Haha, you naughty!