❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Plerng and Sitang bickering is so darn cute. Is Kras Sitang BF ?? all along I thought he was just a friend or someone who worked with her.
Yes, P'Kras is her bf but she did not love him, you can see that Sitang won't contact him if it's not necessary.

And why Kras is being her bf then you need see it in future ep. It's related to past life, Pakboon made Sitang saw her Duangkae life and make it seem like she and Kras are husband and wife.

In the end of ep 1, when Plerng asked Sitang who is her previous life, Sitang lied that she hasn't let Pakboon do that with her, i think because she still have doubts about what Pakboon let her saw.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, P'Kras is her bf but she did not love him, you can see that Sitang won't contact him if it's not necessary.

And why Kras is being her bf then you need see it in future ep. It's related to past life, Pakboon made Sitang saw her Duangkae life and make it seem like she and Kras are husband and wife.

In the end of ep 1, when Plerng asked Sitang who is her previous life, Sitang lied that she hasn't let Pakboon do that with her, i think because she still have doubts about what Pakboon let her saw.
Ah I see, that make sense now. So Sitang knows she is DuangKhae’s in her previous life. Thanks for the clarification:thumbup:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Ah I see, that make sense now. So Sitang knows she is DuangKhae’s in her previous life. Thanks for the clarification:thumbup:
No, for what i understand, she dont know she is Duangkae but she did see some fragments of her Duangkae life through Pakboon's ability not her exactly identity. Should be only scenes between Duangkae and Pra Ittiwongsa especially period when Khun Uthai has already died to make Sitang believe she has destiny with Kras.
If she knew she is Duangkae she should be known already she is wife of Uthai not Pra Ittiwongsa

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
No, for what i understand, she dont know she is Duangkae but she did see some fragments of her Duangkae life through Pakboon's ability not her exactly identity. Should be only scenes between Duangkae and Pra Ittiwongsa especially period when Khun Uthai has already died to make Sitang believe she has destiny with Kras.
If she knew she is Duangkae she should be known already she is wife of Uthai not Pra Ittiwongsa
Ah ok .. lolz as much as I enjoy watching their present life, I am really hoping we will get to see more scenes from their previous life in epi 2.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yes, they have grown attached to each other very fast after reuniting 25 years later! I like that a lot, and it doesn't feel forced, they are investigating together and it's definitely just their souls being so compatible together and drawn to one other. Plerng already feels the need to explain himself to her. It will be so cool when Plerng finally remembers his past lives. All the clips in the music videos and the opening title look intense.
Boon is so pretty, but it seems like she's going to be so evil.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
I cant wait how they will unfold their past lives as lovers. I'm waiting to see all those sweet and lovely scenes in the teasers and mv.
Yes but i also need to prepare for tragedy and pain.
Hasn't experienced this with James/Taew paired up lakorns yet, both Khanthong/Mangmao and Nai/Nok are mostly sweet, happy and warm moments for me (even with some misunderstood at GS, i did not feel it's too serious). Especially Khanthong and Mangmao, everytime i think about their love bond, i feel so healing.
Now, i need to prepare my heart for upcoming tragedy of 2 cps Uthai-Duangkae, Rawi-Sasina. Don't know if i'm ready. Plerngfah and Sitang should better heal my heart after.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes but i also need to prepare for tragedy and pain.
Hasn't experienced this with James/Taew paired up lakorns yet, both Khanthong/Mangmao and Nai/Nok are mostly sweet, happy and warm moments for me (even with some misunderstood at GS, i did not feel it's too serious). Especially Khanthong and Mangmao, everytime i think about their love bond, i feel so healing.
Now, i need to prepare my heart for upcoming tragedy of 2 cps Uthai-Duangkae, Rawi-Sasina. Don't know if i'm ready. Plerngfah and Sitang should better heal my heart after.
So true, I am not really prepared for those heartbreak scenes yet:crybaby2: The only thing that will comforts me through their past tragedies and pain is that at least I know PlerngFah and Sitang will have a happy ending:sad6:

Anyway here is a clip of Taew and James at Ch3 Big Vic last month .:love::angel10:
http://instagr.am/p/B9f-LhDn7bH/
So cute :love:
http://instagr.am/p/B9fl6O-hMHz/

Last edited:

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling