❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

sarNie Adult
Wanda has translated the Interview in her IG, how James was very hesitant on swimming in the canal as it was muddy and slimy and gross and had asked someone to swim around with him. But as you can see, after playing around, he was able to do the scene well. :clap:

How did you guys find episodes 1-3 so far? I have to be honest and say I haven't watched it in full. The irony! Hahaha I was busy trouble shooting and doing other non-fandom related things. I'll be sure to watch everything by tonight to prepare for monday!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
We changed the google drive link. Try http://bit.ly/LehBanPaKal2020. ☺
Thank you :icon12:

Wanda has translated the Interview in her IG, how James was very hesitant on swimming in the canal as it was muddy and slimy and gross and had asked someone to swim around with him. But as you can see, after playing around, he was able to do the scene well. :clap:

How did you guys find episodes 1-3 so far? I have to be honest and say I haven't watched it in full. The irony! Hahaha I was busy trouble shooting and doing other non-fandom related things. I'll be sure to watch everything by tonight to prepare for monday!
You need to catch up lady i want to read your opinion on 2 and 3 :thumbup: I only just had a chance to watch episode 2 and 3 in Eng sub fully last night so I can be ready for tomorrow episode live .. I am loving it so far, loving the pace of the Lakorn. Khun Uthai is so smooth with his pick up lines. I have my suspicions with Sitang uncle, I don’t trust him. I can’t wait for tomorrow episode:aaaaa:
I am hoping the bath tub scene to be air tomorrow :aaaaa:
2DAC0E25-7F74-494E-AFBC-EEF35A3F0BD4.jpeg

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

JamesJi acted so real in that scene. Love the story that made him had power to control the black magic.
I finished watching the 3 subs and found myself enjoy watching it. I admire the editor who did a great job for not making me confused. I'm so happy to see Oh back on screen :). I found Khun Uthai look so very handsome and smart, while Mae Doung Khea so beautiful. Can't wait watching live tomorrow.

dungha1995

sarNie Egg
Doesn’t seem like this lakorn has any buzz. Ratings are still low.

http://instagr.am/p/B91F6T_J5SB/
I think the most important thing is feedback. Many lakorns don't have high rating but many people talk about them.
I remember when Game Sanaeha on air, rating also not that high, but the feedback is super good.
Thai fans said the rating of Leh will go up gradually, let hope it will be higher next episodes. Since it's really an interesting lakorn, the first 5 episodes were so intense, love the chemistry of JT cp, it's very nature

Last edited:

DaoRisa

I found this drama is well edited. I meant it would make me confused and lost interest if they didn't edit good enough. I found everyone look beautiful especially my dear JamesJi and Taew. Love their makeups and traditional Thai clothes. Waiting for the sub from JamesJi fans for this week. Thanks in advance.

DaoRisa

Last night episodes was so intense between Khun Uthai and BonLuea. James is nailing his role as Khun Uthai, he has improved so much with his acting I am so proud of him.

And this scene between Khun Uthai and Mae Duangkae is so bittersweet .. it’s like he knows he won’t live to see his son face :sad6:I am so not prepared for the tragic upcoming scenes:(
http://instagr.am/p/B92mardJeUI/
I'm with you. Yes for JamesJi, he has not just improved his acting skill, but his look too. Love his charming face a lot more than before.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm with you. Yes for JamesJi, he has not just improved his acting skill, but his look too. Love his charming face a lot more than before.
Oh god, don’t even get me started on how he looks in this Lakorn .. he is so handsome :love: @Katelyn @Xiongurl26 and I have been stocking up on buckets:naughty2: This is us each time he comes onscreen:drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling: and each time Khun Uthai gets angry I find him even more attractive:drooling::drooling::love::love:
5E069BEF-11EA-4330-86F8-674FF91025E0.jpeg 639A9F1B-53B8-4060-9E3D-CC6FC2A08F97.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss seeing Sitang and Pleung. Hope to see them next week show.

I miss Plerng and Sitang too, second life is getting so intense I need some PlerngFah and Sitang.

Anyway here is the tub scene, subbed by Kate. Khun Uthai is such a sweet talker. I was blushing along with Mae Duangkae in this tub scene :p
http://instagr.am/p/B91YADVpsdf/ http://instagr.am/p/B91d4xPpnmh/

Ele

sarNie Adult
I enjoy watching this story so far, it's interesting about their past lives.i watched it on ch3 YouTube without English subtitles, it is really hard to understand. I like James ji 's character in second life, his character is strong and smart to deal with evil people. I like it when the female and male lead has strong characters. Looking forward for theirs first life.

DaoRisa

I enjoy watching this story so far, it's interesting about their past lives.i watched it on ch3 YouTube without English subtitles, it is really hard to understand. I like James ji 's character in second life, his character is strong and smart to deal with evil people. I like it when the female and male lead has strong characters. Looking forward for theirs first life.
Ditto. I hate the story when the female and male lead have a weak character and keep confusing/fighting each other.