❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Exactly so we can’t say it’s a “short” amount of time for JT’s reunion. If this airs in 2020 then meaning this pair don’t team up yearly like what some may say! Lol ;) I love their interactions behind scenes! They are so sweet!
I like their interactions on variety. JJ is such a kitty when he wants to whine to Taew. They have a cute OWYM chemistry.
This lakorn might take longer than a year to film, if it's a trilogy. IDK how they'll compress it into 1 lakorn. So it might be mid to late 2020 or 2021. It took them a while to film NDFD also.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I like their interactions on variety. JJ is such a kitty when he wants to whine to Taew. They have a cute OWYM chemistry.
This lakorn might take longer than a year to film, if it's a trilogy. IDK how they'll compress it into 1 lakorn. So it might be mid to late 2020 or 2021. It took them a while to film NDFD also.
Don't want to wait too long....they should be ready by 2020 not 2021. It's such a new year gift for me to hear this news. :) :)

hope

sarNie Egg
it not the one that they tooked obout
this is the drama that one of TV Scene actor talked about after NeungDaoFahDeaw , that will have james grate and taew ? or another one
is there an evil character here?
just to make it clear . its not drama that one of TV Scene actor talked about after NeungDaoFahDeaw - Grate will not be here ..
( that was Lub Luang Jai -Grate / Diana / Masu)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I love them in Padiwarada! I didn't watch their first lakorn together bc I cannot stand James ridiculous glasses. Lol
I loved their first lakorn. I think James was so cute tehehe He was very young and just so adorable. His acting wasn't bad for his first lakorn.
Padiwarada was so good. I liked both n'ek and p'ek characters. I like rewatching it from time to time.

P

PrincessKarina

I love them in Padiwarada! I didn't watch their first lakorn together bc I cannot stand James ridiculous glasses. Lol
Lol SJ Khunchai Puttipat was the only serie I couldn’t watch. Oh my goodness! Don’t throw stones at me Jiranee fans but I couldn’t stand Bella’s mouth. Lol. Plus it was JJ’s debut so to me he was stiff as could be. I thought Jiranee were decent together. But as the years passes Bella looks older than JJ now. Anyways I watched the other four brothers with Khunchai Rotanon (sorry on the spelling) being my favorite! Taew made it work with the robot Bomb. ;) But I’m delighted for a JT reunion though. Taew is aging backwards so she looks youthful next to JJ who is aging maturely now. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol SJ Khunchai Puttipat was the only serie I couldn’t watch. Oh my goodness! Don’t throw stones at me Jiranee fans but I couldn’t stand Bella’s mouth. Lol. Plus it was JJ’s debut so to me he was stiff as could be. I thought Jiranee were decent together. But as the years passes Bella looks older than JJ now. Anyways I watched the other four brothers with Khunchai Rotanon (sorry on the spelling) being my favorite! Taew made it work with the robot Bomb. ;) But I’m delighted for a JT reunion though. Taew is aging backwards so she looks youthful next to JJ who is aging maturely now. Lol
Bella always has looked older than JJ. that was the reason i almost dropped Padiwarada but thankfully i gave it a shot and loved it. Im not very happy with the two ladies that JJ is pairing with in his next two lakorns (Ice P and Yihwa) so I'm happy he now at least has Taew who i love with him!

P

PrincessKarina

Bella always has looked older than JJ. that was the reason i almost dropped Padiwarada but thankfully i gave it a shot and loved it. Im not very happy with the two ladies that JJ is pairing with in his next two lakorns (Ice P and Yihwa) so I'm happy he now at least has Taew who i love with him!
Lol true that. ;)