❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I like taew and James together but i like her more with Mario. I was missing them together so I went to rewatch their last drama and wish they got paired up again. I wish they would reunite. Sigh

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I don't know that Cake is in this drama too. I like him a lot. I found him as a mini Weir. :)

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
ShootingDay6 (29/03)
Modern setting
Actors: Taew, Poh, Boom, Cake
Taew are scheduled to filming next two days (30-31/03). Please give me pra'nang pics. I'm becoming desperate :sad6:

Last edited:

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Taew is looking stunning like always! Thank you for sharing the pics. I cant wait to see pics of James and Taew. This will definitely satisfy my JT obsession.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
ShootingDay8 (31/03)
-Actor: Taew, Boom, Morakot

Pretty Mae DuangKae
Cr: Kijja Lapho's Facebook

Cr: https://www.instagram.com/p/BvqtM_HlZD1/

I don't know if this lakorn is worth my wait. There are already 8 shooting days and pra'nang hasn't filming together yet. Another lakorn that pra'nang barely has scenes together and focus heavyly on villians. I almost feel like Boom is the main character of this lakorn.

I need to lower my expectation :facepalm:.

Also it's very hot right now at Thailand, hope crew can shoot smoothly.

Last edited:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Omg what is going on here??? Looks like it’s during the old time periods
It's scene between Uthai and Duangkae (Rama V, second life time).
Finally first scene of pra'nang filming together (i feel like i have been waiting forever) and they start off with an emotional bed scene.

ShootingDay9 at Ratchaburi provine.

Cr: jeibperfume ins

Last edited:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Scene between Duangkae and the child will be an emotional one.
I know my heart will hurt so much for Duangkae-Uthai tragedy when i can finally watch this on screen. And also Rawi/Sasina tragedy. But i know 2nd life will have most pain.