❤️[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Awh. I like Masu too! Definitely loved him with Preem in CTM. They were cute together. What I like about him is his smile. He’s another one of those dudes who has a nice distinct smile. I’ll have to agree about his voice well I’m not sure about manly lol but I love how he has a soft/gentle voice.
I love his smile too!!! You don't think his voice is manly??? Hahaha I guess when I say manly I'm not talking about harsh manly tone, but more as the gentle manly if that even make sense. I don't know, but I feel like a lot of Thai men has this very high pitched tone in there voice, for example Mario M is one of the many actors I have to take time to get used to because of his tone of voice. Masu has a monotone voice, very subdued.

He also has the cutest little nose lol I don't think I've ever seen a Thai actor with a nose like that.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I love his smile too!!! You don't think his voice is manly??? Hahaha I guess when I say manly I'm not talking about harsh manly tone, but more as the gentle manly if that even make sense. I don't know, but I feel like a lot of Thai men has this very high pitched tone in there voice, for example Mario M is one of the many actors I have to take time to get used to because of his tone of voice. Masu has a monotone voice, very subdued.

He also has the cutest little nose lol I don't think I've ever seen a Thai actor with a nose like that.
Ohh in that case, if you say it like that, I love his voice too then! Haha. Yeah he has that nice warm monotone voice. Do I even make sense? Lol. I understand you though. He’s just a cutie all around.

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Masu & Diana are the same age. They look good together. Love that Great & Diana are getting comfortable. Well, who would’v get along with Great. He’s such a goofball.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I hope this lakorn doesnt focus too much on Masu! So far i havent seen much about Great but ive seen lots of BTS with Diana and Masu together

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Great is a tad busy right now so maybe they are filming Diana and Masu's scenes first and will get to Great when his schedules are a little more open. Even with that said, like I said before I am thinking that this lakorn is to open more opportunities and exposures to Masu. I think they'll start making him a full time praek by their 50th anniversary. Masu has potential.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I'm the only one who doesn't like Masu. Haha. I think he doesn't look all that cute and his acting is a little awkward.

Great looks great with anyone. No pun intended. Haha.
I was thinking I was one of the few who did like him. Lol! I don’t really hear much of Masu fans.

Great will surface into this one soon. Our man is a busy bee alright.
Great is a tad busy right now so maybe they are filming Diana and Masu's scenes first and will get to Great when his schedules are a little more open. Even with that said, like I said before I am thinking that this lakorn is to open more opportunities and exposures to Masu. I think they'll start making him a full time praek by their 50th anniversary. Masu has potential.
You know I think he’ll be the only one I am actually ok with them promoting for the 50th lol. Maybe Nine too but I haven’t seen his first lakorn. Still being stubborn w/ newbies. Hehe.

rae

sarNie Adult
ooh, i think masu is growing on me when i saw his pics together with diana. i think his looks have matured since i last saw him in that body swapping lakorn with matt and great. which is good, because it would open him up to other different roles.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I definitely think Ball would be such a good guy for promotion. I'd be happy to see him and Masu for promo.

I sometimes forget he was in KC. His role was somewhat minor but in CTM he matched well with Preem. They were so adorable. He was P'ek for that and I think he did good.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
They look cute together! I can see they both already have that playful vibe with each other lol. Who can’t get a long with this goofball? I’ll have to agree. Great matches with anyone. Feeling blessed.