❤️[CH3] Mae Krua Kon Mai (Step Power 3): Namfah Thunyaphat/August Vachiravit

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I was so uncomfortable watching them fight yesterday omg. Like please stop! Just be funny and cute with one another! It makes my lil heart hurt. Lol at Param being jealous though. Dao has every right to refuse the marriage. I wish she knew about the debt thing being a lie but one big thing is, Param has a girlfriend. Even if Rika isn't really his girlfriend, he has not made it clear that they aren't dating and is still going with the lie in front of Dao! In Dao's perspective, he probably looks like a total player who thinks he gets to choose between two girls. Not a good fiance look. Ugh, but they were still cute in today's episode. There's still a bit of tension but Faidam is a hilarious person so of course their scenes are a bit more light hearted. Just wish he stopped with Rika cause idk why he thinks that's a good thing to show in front of Dao if he wanna marry her. Faidam and Param's mom are so sweet and funny together. They make me happy and they make Param happy hehe. She's always worried about Faidam and gets so bored without her around. They're adorable. LOL at her and her friends bringing their own food to the restaurant. They're crazy lmao. But yeah. I love seeing our pranangs getting shy with one another. Super cute. Always looking forward to the next episode and glad for the team for good ratings.

BTW, LOOK HOW PRETTY LIL NAMFAH IS. T-T She's growing up! I've read many comments saying she looks a bit like Pooklook and I can see it in this photo! I hope she gets many more good work in the future as I will definitely follow her like I've always been. She's a good new gen actress.
NamfahT.jpg
c namfah_thunyaphat ig

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think she looks like pooklook. She does have a combination of a few actresses combined. But she is pretty. Her acting is very enjoyable as a new one. I hope she goes fat and not have a good lakorn then channel 3 forgets about her.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Nah, Namfah looks nothing like PookLook. She has her own unique look, I can’t tell who she looks like. I like seeing how Parma’s mom do cares for Faidam a lot. They had some heartfelt moments I enjoy watching.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I don’t think Namfah looks alike Pooklook. They are so different visually. Sometimes, Namfah reminds of Oh my girl’s Arin but idk.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Interesting! I dont usually think they look alike as well in their normal everyday but in this photo specifically, idk why but I do kinda see it! Another person i see many others saying she looks like is Yaya, which I dont see at all. Haha. But yes. Overall i also do think Namfah has her own unique look. Super pretty.

Last edited:

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Im rooting for namfah ! ch3 needs to push her. She has the potential to be their new top star. She's only 20, pretty and her acting is good. They have to ugrade her to primetime lakorn nangek !

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Namfah has the lips like Chippy and Pat are trying to achieve. When she's in disguise her lips really popped out. I think she would look stunning in thai traditional outfits. I hope they give her prime time slots and not make her an evening queen. Because she actually has potential to go far if given a chance.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I want to see her in duang jai tewa prom series. She can do it! I really want ch3 to promote well Namfah because she has everything to hit big: good acting, sweet and cute personality and visuals! :)

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I haven't started on this lakorn yet but I do agree that Namfah is super pretty. I love her smile too. They need to promote her more.

Namfah has grown up beautifully. She has started her entertainment career since she was 15 years old as a model. She's just 20 years old but she's very good at acting and talking. I love how easy-going she is. She has gained a lot of fans through this lakorn. I hope CH3 pushes her more as one of the best new generation nang'ek. Pie Rinrada and Namfah are the new Nang'eks people are interested in now. CH3 is doing a great of choosing the new gen Nang'eks lakorn to air at the beginning of the year. FB_IMG_1616560620332.jpg

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Namfah has grown up beautifully. She has started her entertainment career since she was 15 years old as a model. She's just 20 years old but she's very good at acting and talking. I love how easy-going she is. She has gained a lot of fans through this lakorn. I hope CH3 pushes her more as one of the best new generation nang'ek. Pie Rinrada and Namfah are the new Nang'eks people are interested in now. CH3 is doing a great of choosing the new gen Nang'eks lakorn to air at the beginning of the year. View attachment 39674
Pierinrada, Namfah and Gina. Pierinrada and Gina have gotten prime time slots and A lister praeks. Hopefully namfah will be given the same opportunity.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Between Gina, Pie and Namfah...if I happened to choose one it would be Namfah at the moment. I like the transition she display being her alternate self. Her silly self is animated but it isn't force. It will depends on channel 3 though. It's super crowded but I hope they at least see what they have in her and give her a fighting chance.