❤️[CH3] Mae Krua Kon Mai (Step Power 3): Namfah Thunyaphat/August Vachiravit

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Lmao, I thought the rating was actually 5."10" and I was like danggg! It really jumped! But it's 5.1. Dang, Bangkok rating though. Nice to see.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Lmao, I thought the rating was actually 5."10" and I was like danggg! It really jumped! But it's 5.1. Dang, Bangkok rating though. Nice to see.
I thought the same thing hahaha. But the ratings are so good. They exceded the ch7’s drama rating! So i’m so proud

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Doc is sad that Dao left so maybe he realized he is stupid after all. He is using Rika for his benefits but she doesn't mind being used so I don't feel bad for her in that regard. But yes, they should reveal her identity soon. He already knew what's going on and pretty much just playing along with her. So for that particular part the fault is Dao's alone. I have a feeling when they about to patch things up here comes her BF lol. It wouldn't be a lakorn if it's not messy.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This. I can’t wait anymore. I hope she reveal her true identity soon. I read that this lakorn will have 24 episodes. For me, it’s still short. :(
How long is a regular lakorn... 1 or 1 1/2 hr long? This is 30mins so it’s like only 10 or12 episodes of up the two eps together to make one full.... it is short.

I don't usually watch a lakorn unsubbed or live but this drama is so good! I wouldn't mind them extending the drama and it doesn't feel dragged out at all since they have such good chemistry.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Faidam is so crazy every time Doc is about to catch her in her lies. Namfah is a good actress because playing in a comedy and make it funny is hard to achieve. She's just so cute. August and Namfah has a sweet chemistry. It's like a beginner stage where both have no idea of their potential as a couple.