❤️[CH3] Mae Krua Kon Mai (Step Power 3): Namfah Thunyaphat/August Vachiravit

byebye

sarNie OldFart
August has his stiff moments. But man, when he smiles them small ones just make me forget some of his flaws lol. But I like Namfah more hahaha. She looks pretty even when she cries. So envious. I feel like Faidam Is more of what Namfah is. August mentioned she's like a tomboy. And in her interview she's more outgoing. I'm rooting for her. Hopefully, she doesn't get stuck as an evening girl. That would sucks since she has the potential to go far.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Oh wow... I didnt expect this episode to be so sad. Tomorrow looks even sadder with Param's mom knowing... Ugh. My heart..
I actually thought August's crying was fine. I felt his sadness. Really sad. But yes, Namfah is great. Man, she's really good. She's def. more Faidam in real life haha. She seems like an extrovert. Super bubbly and outgoing. I hope she goes far.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That one interview where the host asked August about social media was cute. He said he used line, ig and Facebook to communicate. And Namfah asked him who does he talk to? He was like no one, you're the only one I chat with. And the way Namfah made that voice lol. It was super cute.

I just see them as comfortable together. She's such an extrovert it's easy for her to get along with people. At this stage of their career they should remain loyal friends. But I don't think Namfah would forget him since her first kiss happened with August. You don't forget your first love and first kiss hahaha.

That one interview where the host asked August about social media was cute. He said he used line, ig and Facebook to communicate. And Namfah asked him who does he talk to? He was like no one, you're the only one I chat with. And the way Namfah made that voice lol. It was super cute.

I just see them as comfortable together. She's such an extrovert it's easy for her to get along with people. At this stage of their career they should remain loyal friends. But I don't think Namfah would forget him since her first kiss happened with August. You don't forget your first love and first kiss hahaha.
Yes, I think so about their status. They can remain as P'-Nong for now since they both are still "new" and just become raising stars especially for Namfah. They can slowly go and let the time do the work. As for now, if they are happy to be like this, it's okay.

The debt thing is cleared now. Dao knew it's not true. Although Param confessed he loved her, the gf/wife thing of Param and Rika isn't cleared yet. Anyone would think the same thing as Dao if you saw the man and woman in the room together. He was the one who made her misunderstand. He did that to tease her although he knew the truth her. Just why?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think this lakorn got significant promotion. For an evening lakorn Namfah and August seemed to be all over the place.

bit

sarNie Adult
It’s the only making marks on the TV now, Phibob Hemappan is not doing so great despite all the CG, the story is not attracting people to watch it.

I was excited for it, but seeing the half ass acting by some turn me off.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It’s the only making marks on the TV now, Phibob Hemappan is not doing so great despite all the CG, the story is not attracting people to watch it.

I was excited for it, but seeing the half ass acting by some turn me off.
CG has improved but I think the storyline for that is a bit different for people to be attached to it. I tried a little bit but it wasn't something I would invest my time in but rather catch a few fin scenes. I am surprised this lakorn is getting the attention that it has because this is what...the 3rd remake already. But maybe people just needed something light to watch. Also, Namfah is giving her character justice. Channel 3 prime time lakorns are just not doing much lately.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The debt thing is cleared now. Dao knew it's not true. Although Param confessed he loved her, the gf/wife thing of Param and Rika isn't cleared yet. Anyone would think the same thing as Dao if you saw the man and woman in the room together. He was the one who made her misunderstand. He did that to tease her although he knew the truth her. Just why?
Lol yeah that baffled me too. He knew Dao and Faidam is one and the same yet tried his best to make her misunderstand him. So, when Dao sees what unfold in front of her Param can't blame her for not wanting to marry him. But other than that, I don't think he has been a bad man. He's patience with her game. He played along and give her the time to come clean but she's insisted on keep going with her charade. And ends up hurting the one person that really cared about her...Param's mom.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This is the lakorn.

Is Namfah in a new lakorn with Oom and another girl. There's 3 couples. One of the ML is the guy in Chippy lakorn and is currently in Louis lakorn. All three girls are in a wig. Same wig that looks similar to what Namfah is wearing now lol. That would make 3 lakorns that Namfah is wearing a wig lol. Hope she isn't stuck at romantic comedy.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
This is the lakorn.

Is Namfah in a new lakorn with Oom and another girl. There's 3 couples. One of the ML is the guy in Chippy lakorn and is currently in Louis lakorn. All three girls are in a wig. Same wig that looks similar to what Namfah is wearing now lol. That would make 3 lakorns that Namfah is wearing a wig lol. Hope she isn't stuck at romantic comedy.
I hope her next lakorn doesn’t wear more that wig. I don’t want ch3 to only give that type of character. I’ll be sad if they dont promote her as n’ek primetime! :(

This is the lakorn.

Krating is on a row. This will be his 5th lakorns of this year.