❤️[CH3] Mae Krua Kon Mai (Step Power 3): Namfah Thunyaphat/August Vachiravit

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I don’t like to compare but i have feeling that Namfah can be like Bella. Did Bella started acting as support actress and then get her nek status? Maybe Namfah case could be like this. Pie also had too many supporting casts and now she is promoting as nek prime time actress. Namfah is still young and i hope all the best for her

gustfah001

sarNie Egg
hey guys! i’m new here and i’m also a big fan of the drama! i totally fell in love with namfah when i first saw her in a clip from the drama and i’ve been loving her and august ever since haha can’t wait to see them on 3zaaap :love:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Namfah accidentally slap nang rai for real. Poor girl.
Namfah feels so bad she was in tears lol. Rika seemed like a sweetheart in real life. I couldn't hate her in the drama. She's a gold digger but I don't think she was that horrible.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
hey guys! i’m new here and i’m also a big fan of the drama! i totally fell in love with namfah when i first saw her in a clip from the drama and i’ve been loving her and august ever since haha can’t wait to see them on 3zaaap :love:
Welcome...3zaap looks adorable. I remembered watching a video of them in the earlier stage of them shooting and then fast forward to 3zaap they are miles away as far as comfort level goes. I mean, for him to casually pulled her hair back they seemed awfully close. But Namfah has gotten so pretty since her first lakorn with August. She still has her baby fat then. But I love Faidam though. Namfah made Faidam came to life. I can't imagine anyone playing that role.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Awww...the part between namfah and her mom. But August need to lay off the pink lipstick though. It was a bit overwhelming since Aff and Araya is wearing a neutral color. I kept on zooming straight to his lips. Lol at the P/Nong relationship. It's such a classic answer.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Is Namfah dad not in the picture? Anyway, it's sweet of August patting Namfah back when she starts talking about her mom. He knew it was going to be emotional. Watching 3 Zaap for the first time since Aff became part of the team...she seemed like an odd ball there. Maybe she's just there to insert a few words here and there and not as quick in conversation as Araya and Num so she's more in the background.

gustfah001

sarNie Egg
Is Namfah dad not in the picture? Anyway, it's sweet of August patting Namfah back when she starts talking about her mom. He knew it was going to be emotional. Watching 3 Zaap for the first time since Aff became part of the team...she seemed like an odd ball there. Maybe she's just there to insert a few words here and there and not as quick in conversation as Araya and Num so she's more in the background.
i think namfah mentioned that her dad passed away when she was little so her mom was the one that raised her up and she’s very thankful because her mom lets her do what she likes.

i also thought it was very sweet of august comforting namfah, love their relationship!

Namfah mentioned that her dad passed away when she was young. Her mom raised her three children alone that's why she wanted to work to get money to continue studying and also for family. She said her mom liked to eat so she worked hard to earn money to bring her mom to eat delicious food.:crybaby2::crybaby2:Her mom said Namfah didn't have a normal life like other teenagers because she had to work since she was like 15. She is so mature despite her young age. I wish her succeed with what she wanted in the future.:):)

Any status they are in right now, it's good as long as they take care of each other like this. Their relationship is so comfortable and fresh to watch.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Namfah mentioned that her dad passed away when she was young. Her mom raised her three children alone that's why she wanted to work to get money to continue studying and also for family. She said her mom liked to eat so she worked hard to earn money to bring her mom to eat delicious food.:crybaby2::crybaby2:Her mom said Namfah didn't have a normal life like other teenagers because she had to work since she was like 15. She is so mature despite her young age. I wish her succeed with what she wanted in the future.:):)

Any status they are in right now, it's good as long as they take care of each other like this. Their relationship is so comfortable and fresh to watch.
Thanks t

Thanks, her mom must be really broad of her. Namfah does seemed mature for her age. Considering she has to work early on and help take care of the family is probably the reason why she had to grow up faster. I'm fine with their relationship. August seemed attentive towards her. I rather them be good friends before they are new and might need that friendship more than a relative. Namfah is such an extrovert while August is kind of in the middle.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Congrats to the team. The last 3 fin scenes are all in the 1mil+ I figured the ratings weren't going to be too bad. Everyone should be proud that they made an enjoyable lakorn. To me, Namfah made the difference. Because if she didn't make Faidam believable, funny and so extra yet still likeable then this lakorn might not have the charm it does. Also, the chemistry helped.