❤️[Ch3] Mia Archeep(Step Onward): Mai Warit / Prang Kannarun

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is pretty good and am I only one who thought mai has good chemistry with his most of partners:)
Yeah this is getting good. Mai does have good chemistry with most of his lead actresses. The most chemistry he has was with Natalie, then with Oom.

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Gawd, i know i havent seen that much lakorns but ive never seen one with such detestable supporting roles. I mean, they are doing well thats why they're getting into my nerves but poor Dao, it looks like everyone is against her.

Im a bit confused with how Dit is treating Dao, one minute he is ok then would easily flare up just bcoz of his trust issues. (Is there a story behind his trust issues with women?) I hope Dao would just be honest with him on why he agreed to join the plan. Maybe he'll change.

Qyou

sarNie Egg
Gawd, i know i havent seen that much lakorns but ive never seen one with such detestable supporting roles. I mean, they are doing well thats why they're getting into my nerves but poor Dao, it looks like everyone is against her.

Im a bit confused with how Dit is treating Dao, one minute he is ok then would easily flare up just bcoz of his trust issues. (Is there a story behind his trust issues with women?) I hope Dao would just be honest with him on why he agreed to join the plan. Maybe he'll change.
I'm not too sure if he has any trust issues with women in general. Just with Dao maybe. I think he likes Dao and thought the feeling was mutual at first. But then he found out that it was a set up so he's not entirely too sure of Dao's true feeling. Or maybe he doesn't think Dao actually likes him too cos there's this one part where he's like someday you will love me. Lol. Or it could that he can't stand losing to Mahanatee too cos they both like the same girl. Hahahaha all or these reasons together.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't help but feel bad for Ann I can relate to her feelings.
In the meanwhile I can't stand that snobbish stingy sister of his. I don't even want her to end up with the cute chef

mellowshelly9

sarNie Egg
i am really enjoying this lakorn. I think both leads are great together. Mai is handsome :) Does anyone know where there are spoilers for this lakorn? i am so eager.

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
@Qyou, cant help but laugh while reading your comment. I have to agree with all the points youve mentioned. Maybe i just cant stand his being "bipolar" with Dao hehehe. There are times when he is too sweet then will be harsh the next minute. Just like when she threw the agreement docs on her and judged her then suddenly felt all guilty with what he did. Dit needs to have an open-mind and be more calm when dealing with Dao so she would open up to him.

Kot is just so frugal and i think she lacks that care or concern towards other people. The way she treats everyone below her is just so mean. But it seems like she is changing for the Chef

Not to mention Aunt Jarunee, how can she enter the house without Dit's knowledge? Maeta who is willing to risk her stable job to be a spy

I love Nam's character. Even if Dao cant return his feelings he is still willing to help her. I love the idea that he knows her more and isnt judging her. I just hope that he'll stay the same in the remaining episodes or my heart will be broken ☹

Anna (and the friendzone territory which we all dont want to be part of) who cant let go. I think its because she has the means thats why she believes that she can get anything that she wants. I want to hate her and all but i also cant help but be sad as well. She waited for so long, she stayed by his side since their school days and now suddenly there's Dao...but tbh, I cant see/feel the chemistry between Ann and Dit. Unlike how Dao has chemistry with both male leads.

Guys sorry for this, but im a bit confused about who hired Dao from Robert, was it Dit's parents? Then why is Dit paying additional for their agreement?

Last edited:

Qyou

sarNie Egg
@Qyou, cant help but laugh while reading your comment. I have to agree with all the points youve mentioned. Maybe i just cant stand his being "bipolar" with Dao hehehe. There are times when he is too sweet then will be harsh the next minute. Just like when she threw the agreement docs on her and judged her then suddenly felt all guilty with what he did. Dit needs to have an open-mind and be more calm when dealing with Dao so she would open up to him.

Kot is just so frugal and i think she lacks that care or concern towards other people. The way she treats everyone below her is just so mean. But it seems like she is changing for the Chef

Not to mention Aunt Jarunee, how can she enter the house without Dit's knowledge? Maeta who is willing to risk her stable job to be a spy

I love Nam's character. Even if Dao cant return his feelings he is still willing to help her. I love the idea that he knows her more and isnt judging her. I just hope that he'll stay the same in the remaining episodes or my heart will be broken ☹

Anna (and the friendzone territory which we all dont want to be part of) who cant let go. I think its because she has the means thats why she believes that she can get anything that she wants. I want to hate her and all but i also cant help but be sad as well. She waited for so long, she stayed by his side since their school days and now suddenly there's Dao...but tbh, I cant see/feel the chemistry between Ann and Dit. Unlike how Dao has chemistry with both male leads.

Guys sorry for this, but im a bit confused about who hired Dao from Robert, was it Dit's parents? Then why is Dit paying additional for their agreement?
I'm under impression it's his parents who hired Robert to matchmake him with someone. But Robert sees this as an opportunity to reap the client dry because he knows Dit will be willing to spend a lot on Dao aka "the merchandise". I'm not sure if I'm correct but I think the first agreement he signed was to have Dao live with him so if he wants to marry Dao he'll need to sign another one. Honestly, it would be a lot easier if he knows the truth from Dao, he'll just need to pay Robert for the contract termination which he should be able to afford. But that would be too easy for a drama right
Although I must say if I were Dit I would be hell mad to know the person I love was lying to me the entire time. I get that Dao is desperate but knowing that Dit loves her a lot but still choosing to lie, I would say she deserves the heartbreak that's going to come.

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
@Qyou, i see. I really got confused with The Plan agreement after learning that Dit's parents were also behind their meeting. Plus i think Robert is not only after the money from the agreement but the info he could get from Dao about Way Ex just like what he'd like the other girl to do.

Im not sure if Dao's background is really that bad that she cant tell Dit about her real self. But as you said, we still have a long way to go so i think we just need to wait til Dit discovers everything which will be really painful. It will be hard for Dit because he loves her more.

How many episodes do we have left? We still have the engagement, Nam and Dao's wedding, right?

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing all these why is Ann missing? I love Ted i wish Cheon and Paeng joined them too.

Is Mai really dating Oom?

Is the rating bad, why there's a lot of promotion?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for sharing all these why is Ann missing? I love Ted i wish Cheon and Paeng joined them too.

Is Mai really dating Oom?

Is the rating bad, why there's a lot of promotion?
The ratings are not that bad. The short air times might affect ratings as well. With the half hour air time is like we only had 4episodes. Not sure why Mae was missing from the promo. I think it’s good that they’re doing a lot of promos.

I don’t think they’re dating, Mai and Oom has a lot of fans from their previous lakorn(Keaw Klang Dong)

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
@Koy123, But when watching the show via CH3+, the duration is almost 2hrs with advertisements. Do they cut the ep in their local channel?

I though Mai was really dating Oom because searched for Mai's info over the net and found a lot about him and Oom.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Okay so I just binge watched all 8 episodes so far and I actually really like this lakorn! First of all can I say that I never expected Prang and Mai to have this much chemistry. Like woah they are seriously such a treat to watch after all of these Ch3 failure pairs for me. Their kiss in the last episode was sooo cute. I can’t wait for it to get more angsty haha Didnt expect this lakorn to be so slap and kissy but I’m digging it! Dits character for sure is bipolar :risas3: Also can I just say that Prang is such a good crier. Her tears and cries always look and sound so genuine, it makes my heart ache for her character. She really is in such a complicated situation :(