❤️[Ch3] Mia Archeep(Step Onward): Mai Warit / Prang Kannarun

mellowshelly9

sarNie Egg
I am not sure if she will get pregnant. If i recall correctly, there are supposedly only 14 esp. , that means tomorrow is the last one. Seems like there is still a lot to resolve. Hope it's not rush.

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
I am not sure if she will get pregnant. If i recall correctly, there are supposedly only 14 esp. , that means tomorrow is the last one. Seems like there is still a lot to resolve. Hope it's not rush.
This is exactly what im afraid of. That they will rush things. The story started off well, it has a very interesting story (imo), with great casting, but now irdk what is going to happen, with 1 episode left.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This will end at episode 19. Ch3 should just air a full hour so this doesn’t feel like it’s dragging. The episodes are too short

They wouldn't have enough lakorns to air if they air a full hour. Except Pope-Bella's drama that finished filming since a long time, some dramas just recently finished filming.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is pretty short for a prime lakorn isn’t it or maybe it’s just me? I’m used to seeing prime lakorns being 20+ episodes. I hope the last couple episodes don’t disappoint.

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
[QUOT
This will end at episode 19. Ch3 should just air a full hour so this doesn’t feel like it’s dragging. The episodes are too short
This is good news. I hope they wont rush anything. I really love the story and the OTP. I also hope that they will be paired up again soon. They are just too hot to handle ♡♡♡

This lakorn is pretty short for a prime lakorn isn’t it or maybe it’s just me? I’m used to seeing prime lakorns being 20+ episodes. I hope the last couple episodes don’t disappoint.
Ch3 have changed broadcast time since this drama aired. Usually the prime time drama would air 1h45m and have around 15ep. They cut the air time to 1hour only now.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
[QUOT

This is good news. I hope they wont rush anything. I really love the story and the OTP. I also hope that they will be paired up again soon. They are just too hot to handle ♡♡♡
Yeah, I think they’ll have time to resolve many things with 19eps. I’m holding off on this for now until it gets close to the end to binge watch.
They wouldn't have enough lakorns to air if they air a full hour. Except Pope-Bella's drama that finished filming since a long time, some dramas just recently finished filming.
thats what I figured, ch3 is buying time for their other lakorns to finish. With the COVID-19 going on has put a delayed on many projects. I’m just tired of them showing re-runs though. They should’ve just aired their stock lakorns.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
hm...I love Prang, but I swear I haven't been able to start this.. ...I tried but had to turn if off lol :p but this is quite popular on IG since I saw many people watching it.

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Dit is really bipolar. I hate it when he allows his emotions to take over and say bad things to her then will eventually feel bad. Gawd! He needs to calm down and use his head. I cant wait for Dao to leave him without saying any word then he'll see her happily laughing with Nam.