❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Came across this clip, I think she explains why the change of directors:

- Anyways tomorrow is D-Day, keeping my fingers-crossed for this lakorn.
She said that the previous director has other commitment lol. Somehow I question that. She also said p'Mai is a fan of the series. Well anyways no change of cast but will redo a blessing ceremony.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I guess when they said there's a deadline which is why they filmed 5 days a week was untrue since they are restarting. The only scenes they filmed already were some cgi scenes which its so little that they will keep.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Noi used to be so beautiful when she was in the 20s and 30s. She aged a lot in the past 5 or so years.
I agree I really thought she was so pretty in her prime and she and ken were such a cute couple but after marriage she looks like a granny :confused0:

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Well if they're starting from scratch again then I hope Nadech doesn't have a wig/hair piece anymore and that they upgrade Matt's wardrobe (even better they actually style them according to Thailand's climate). It's never too late to make a change lol.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Idk if that’s a wig on Na or not but he really does look younger with bangs! Idk how I feel about them as a couple yet but they do look good individually!