❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Tik pretty much just casually says he want to work with someone and boom it happened.
Tik has paid his dues though. He's been in the biz for over 20 years and I think producers are more inclined to listen to him because the guy took off for years to the jungle and will do so again. Nadech is relatively a newbie. Also at least Tik wants to work with different people. (Which is a good thing for him cause he can't seem to find any chemistry with anyone so keep moving on Tik!)

Nadech wanting to work with Yaya all the time for whatever reason, isn't professional and its restricting Yaya too (unless she too is also requesting to constantly work with him). Seems to me like all he cares about is being a celebrity not an actor. Anybody can be a celebrity nowadays. So he can be the Kardashian of Thai and make a ton of money and collect a rabid group of obsessive fans who will buy anything he sells but he'll get left behind in the dust as an actor. Look at James Ma. The guy is already being used to push newbies and he's even newer.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
James depends on himself as an actor then a koojin. I think he has done fairly well on his on with different n'eks. His role in Ka Badin captivated the viewers and he has tried different roles not limiting himself. As an actor between Nadech and James, James has grown more in a short time than Na has.

Nadech hasn't had a role yet as challenging as the one like James in Ka Badin unless I am wrong.

Tik paid his due by being around for so long but the fact that they just hand him a n'ek to his liking without caring if the n'ek is compatible or not is unfortunate lol. I remembered when he had that lakorn with Ann he didn't even care to act along side her. All the time he complimented Rita and said he wanted to act with her. Of course he got his wish cause she was his n'ek in another lakorn lol. That is the game they play. It should not matter how long someone been acting, they should think about the lakorn first and make sure casting is right. And yes, Tik and his n'eks haven't had any chemistry. He looks like he is acting by himself rather than with his n'eks :)

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Like I said before, its just a feeling I have but I could be completely wrong on it. He just seems to really enjoy working with her and has been quite outspoken about this. Keep in mind that his last 2 lakorns were with other actresses. In the lakorn where he acted as a twin, he had 2 nang'ks. Then he acted with Mew and had a movie with another actress other than Yaya so its not like he never works with others but i feel that he does have a preference for working with Yaya and my theory is that it might be more to do with their relationship because he doesnt seem to be the type of actor who is afraid of a challenge or of improving himself.

@Vimalee I totally understand how u see this but the way I interpret it is not the same. Him saying "i dont take it seriously" or "if they really feel bored..im not afraid" when asked about what he thought of the criticism and even joking around it was not the ideal response he should have gone with because it makes it seem like he doesnt care what other people say and doesnt pay attention to it even when its valid criticism. You cant just brush off every criticism with jokes and a light atmosphere. Him also saying that people will still watch it when it airs even though they complain at first is a bit presumptuous too in my opinion. I think the best way he could have handled that question is by saying something along the lines of "i understand people's criticism and worries but the 2 lakorns im filming with her have very different storylines and themes. One is comedy with soul-switching while the other is romantic drama with princess theme. They will also air far apart from each other...etc". Again thats just my opinion based on what he said while responding to this criticism. I do like NY together in real life and I adore their insane chemistry in lakorns but frankly Im not very thrilled that they have back-to-back lakorns like this. Nadech always does well with his acting but I find that Yaya shines a lot more in lakorns without Nadech.

Now since Yaya has already revealed she wont be working in this lakorn, Im gonna stop talking about her here since the topic is deviating from its purpose.
I agreed with what you said about Nadech. He could have handle the question better for example like Yaya lol. I really like Nadech and Yaya and want them both to work with others so that they can both grow and improves. I will have to said I think they both do better when they act with others compare to when working together but that's just my opinion.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
It is pretty funny how the subject has changed to the pek Nadech with comparisons with other actors lol partially because of what he answered in the clip.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
It is pretty funny how the subject has changed to the pek Nadech with comparisons with other actors lol partially because of what he answered in the clip.
Everyone already knows Nedach is confirmed for this drama, if anything people are just stating there opinions so don't take it seriously

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I thought it was funny so I didn't take it seriously and was just stating my opinion too. State your opinions but stay on track, why bring in other actors, comparing each one of them when we know who is the confirmed pek.

Everyone already knows Nedach is confirmed for this drama, if anything people are just stating there opinions so don't take it seriously

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's how lakorn threads are. I don't think I have ever seen a lakorn thread that stays on track especially one where we don't know the full cast. It gets derailed very easily. It just happened and seemed like a natural thing since it's open forum. It's like a thought formed and takes off from there with no sense of direction lol

I think it is cool because everyone says a bit of everything until people know who is in it for sure. Then it will return the focus on the pranang, good or bad it depends. Though, to have a thread stays on point all the time it is impossible.

saki

sarNie Adult
Yes, I think Tik is too old for some of his n'eks. When he is cast in a role (or when it is just given to him automatically even if it doesn't fit him) it automatically limits who the n'ek can be. Even if he can choose any n'ek a lot of them don't fit him in both looks and chemistry. Imho, the channel should give the roles to who fits, not just based on who has connections, or who they are promoting...if they're going to do that, at least make sure the role fits.

I'm one of the few who liked yah leum chun but I really think both Ann and Tik were too old for the roles. It wasn't just their chemistry lacking but also i think the roles of p'ek and n'ek here should have gone to a younger pair. There was even a scene where they played college students and it wasn't really convincing.

Not sure also if nadech is really the reason why NY get cast too often together...i still think it's the channel because they make the final decision anyway regardless of what nadech or yaya want. It's disappointing when an actor or an actress limits themselves but the final decision shouldn't be theirs, at least that's what i think.

A good example i can think of to compare is yaya's kissing scene with mark in KC...we all thought yaya was the reason she never had any real kisses but the lakorn showed it was not her and that she was willing to do it...it wasn't even Lakorn thai's fault because they filmed the full kiss. But when it was aired, it was censored. so i'm thinking it might be the channel.

Last edited:

fresh

sarNie Adult
I don't think Nadech doen't want to challenge himself in his acting career. He played as a twin in LSR. It was a big challenge for him to convince people as Pran/Pranon and Pranon pretended as Pran.
In Lehlub Salub Rang, everyone just focuses on him wanna to play with Yaya but I think Nadech wanna challenge himself to play as a woman and in a comedy. He said he'll try to act as a woman not a gay and it's not easy. He has to take lessons with a respectable coach to play that role.
I didn't watch JamesMa in Ka Badin so I don't know which roles are more challenging.
But I believe every producers and directors who work with Nadech praise him. He takes his job seriously and is always professional.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm one of the few who liked yah leum chun but I really think both Ann and Tik were too old for the roles. It wasn't just their chemistry lacking but also i think the roles of p'ek and n'ek here should have gone to a younger pair. There was even a scene where they played college students and it wasn't really convincing.

A good example i can think of to compare is yaya's kissing scene with mark in KC...we all thought yaya was the reason she never had any real kisses but the lakorn showed it was not her and that she was willing to do it...it wasn't even Lakorn thai's fault because they filmed the full kiss. But when it was aired, it was censored. so i'm thinking it might be the channel.
OFF TRACK for a bit...

I like Yah Leum Chun too. I couldn't believe they did a kiss there. Also, Tik has such a good sense of humor. In 3Zaap program to promo the show, he was like " Ann got to starred with all pra'eks and if I don't do a lakorn with her now, I'll never be able to." ( I am paraphrasing).

:icon12:Please don't bring up KC - you're making me wanting to see it again for the 10 times - :risas3:

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't label Nadech as unprofessional. I'm pretty sure he does what is needed to perfect all of his given roles. I've never heard of anything bad about his work ethic. As for his power to work with who or who not, I think it's a 50/50 thing. As in, he has the power to say I want to work in this particular project, but it's ch3 that gives the "Yay" or "Nay" in his request. And I'm sure ch3 will not say no to him if he wants to work with Yaya again, and again. They are their pot of gold. But by reverse, I don't think Nadech can say no to a lakorn ch3 gives him, whether it be with Yaya or not. So I don't think he has the completed control of whether his next project is with Yaya or not. Again ch3 has the ultimate power in the decision making here.

With that being say, I don't think his back to back lakorns with Yaya was planned. I actually think he just simply wanted to be in the gender switched lakorn, whether the n'ek is Yaya or not. Even though I'm pretty excited for his lakorn with Yaya produced by Anne, but I'm even more excited for his gender switching one with her. Again someone has mentioned that it's a challenging role to take on, and it truly is. He has to be able to persuade the audience that he's an actual female stuck in the body of a man. I mean, I know there's going to be a lot of LOL moments, but the precision of the actor's portraying of such character is very important. And besides, it's been a while since I've seen him in a rom-com. His last one is his debut performance. I'm hoping it turns out good.

As for this remake, Nadech is pretty much a solid deal in the role of the p'ek. Now I'm curious who will play along side him. My KimBarry's love wants Kim, but at the same time I don't particularly am crazy about the story itself. I want KimBarry to be in a lakorn where he's the one picking on her since their last one Kim's character treated him so badly :lol: And I have my own worries about how the Thai version (or any remake that is), will they be able to prefect the great effects the Korean are know for, as well as chemistry and acting because the Korean leads/cast were pretty solid, and etc.

I guess it's all about waiting now, huh? Since it's for certain that Yaya is not going to be here, I'm actually open for a fresh pairing, but if Kim ends up with the role than I guess I can't say I'm disappointed because I've been waiting for forever for a reunion between the two. I guess I just have to take what they give me lol.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
As much as I don't want Kim in another romcom and sassy role, I can't lie that I won't be excited if Kimbarry reunite in this. I liked the original and looking on the bright side, she'll be working with a new production-Broadcast, which is one of Ch.3's best productions.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
please please please noooooooooo please please nooo
i don't care if i will sound dramatic exaggerating out of my mind but i used google translation adn this news say that there is a rumor that kim will be the one that may be choosen to be here (i hope it's not a strong rumor) and the moment i saw that i'm near to cry pleaaassseee just be a rumor :angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10: i'm desperate i don't want my kimmy in this bad idea of remake this drama nooo it's gonna be the worst news for me as a kim fan since i start to be her fan:sad6:

cr to komchadluek

and i'm sorry for being this negative here but i'm really not liking this idea at all it's really a waste of time and talent for kim each year count and i want to enjoy her in some creative story more than remake especially korean remake and especially this drama

kim is having an event today so hope they gonna ask her about it and i hope she gonna deny

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I'm getting so excited!!!! The chances are high for Kim to be in here.

ละครซีรีส์เรื่องของ “บรอดคาซท์” ที่วางตัว “ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ” เป็นพระเอก มีข่าวว่าได้ทาบทาม “คิม” คิมเบอร์ลี่ เป็นนางเอก จะลงตัวหรือไม่ ต้องรอดูหลังสงกร...
http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/270092

It basically said that Broadcast, who previously confirmed Nadech as the pra'ek in their lakorn, reportedly contacted Kim to be the nang'ek and that the confirmation will be released after Songkran. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Reunion with Nadech, remake of YWCFTS and chance to work with new production/one of Ch,3's best productions. Such good news!! On top of that, this is the lakorn that Broadcast will supposedly be filming in Korea or collaborating with them on. I'm glad Khun Nong/Broadcast finally got a chance to work with Kim and vice versa after their unsuccessful attempt in 2015.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMG I'm getting so excited!!!! The chances are high for Kim to be in here.

ละครซีรีส์เรื่องของ “บรอดคาซท์” ที่วางตัว “ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ” เป็นพระเอก มีข่าวว่าได้ทาบทาม “คิม” คิมเบอร์ลี่ เป็นนางเอก จะลงตัวหรือไม่ ต้องรอดูหลังสงกร...
http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/270092

It basically said that Broadcast, who previously confirmed Nadech as the pra'ek in their lakorn, reportedly contacted Kim to be the nang'ek and that the confirmation will be released after Songkran. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
do you like this korean drama? do you really want kim and nadech to reunite in such a story , cause believe if it really confirmed that kim will be in here after the songkran and they will be in this for real then believe me we will not have nadech and kim for anymore better story in the future cause it will take even more than 4 more years to reunite them if not at all

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
do you like this korean drama? do you really want kim and nadech to reunite in such a story , cause believe if it really confirmed that kim will be in here after the songkran and they will be in this for real then believe me we will won't have nadech and kim for anymore better story in the future cause it will take even more than 4 more years to reunite them if not at all
I prefer YWCFTS over DOTs.

Like I said, as much as I don't want Kim in another romcom and diva role, I still want a Kimbarry reunion. And even if Kim wasn't cast in here, there's still no guarantee that Kimbarry would reunite in the near future anyway. So for now, I'll take what I can get. And on the bright side, Kim gets to work with a new production and it's going to be a high profile lakorn too since the original was such a hit.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I prefer YWCFTS over DOTs.

Like I said, as much as I don't want Kim in another romcom and diva role, I still want a Kimbarry reunion. And even if Kim wasn't cast in here, there's still no guarantee that Kimbarry would reunite in the near future anyway. So for now, I'll take what I can get. And on the bright side, Kim gets to work with a new production and it's going to be a high profile lakorn too since the original was such a hit.
i see and i get your point although personally i believe if kim and nadech didn't reunite in this one they have a high chance still to reunite for sure in another work a reunite had to happen sooner or later but please not this one :(
anyway what happen is gonna hppen whether i like it or not and if kim really will be in here guess at least i will have a chance to like it since kim never disappoint me in therm of enjoying her own performance :icon12: so i had to accept it even if i'm disliking the idea of remaking a korean drama , i will be waiting to see the real confirmation