❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So in the original, there was a past and present. I wonder if they're going to do the same with this version, except in period Thai.

Khun Nong actually went to South Korea to do some research for this remake. So I have faith that she has a good vision for this version.

Jun Ji Hyun's character was really quirky so if Kim is in here, I hope she'll act more like Aim from Punya Chon Kron Krua.

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hm...I can't see anyone sassy enough to play Cheon Song Yi other than Matt or Kim. I would loooooove a Nadech & Kim reunion, but not in a Korean remake.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Broadcast Thai is a good company and rich too.
They produce many lakorns each year and have produced many good ones.
Glad for NK fans who have been waiting for their reunion.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGFHGFGFGasdHYIGUHFIHASOIDFHOIASFYH09WERU8IQWJHF

I HOPE ITS KIMMMMMYY, I'm excited to see her work with Khun Nong!!

Honestly, I would totally love Matt, but this is the 1st time since RP that NK has been linked. I just hope its good!

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
So in the original, there was a past and present. I wonder if they're going to do the same with this version, except in period Thai.

Khun Nong actually went to South Korea to do some research for this remake. So I have faith that she has a good vision for this version.

Jun Ji Hyun's character was really quirky so if Kim is in here, I hope she'll act more like Aim from Punya Chon Kron Krua.
I hope it wont be like RS, i wish they were filming in Thailand, i would love to see NK in a period lakorn, kinda.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Is it real? Is it happening???? Wow wow wow!!!! I'm so excited! I want NK reunion fro so long! Even the storyline is not perfect, but at least we will have a reunion that we want for a long time! Since most of us here mention that Broadcast Thai and Khun Nong are amazing, I'm even more excited! Can't wait for the official confirmation:aaaaa:

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
What are some outstanding Lakorn of broadcast Thai?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@MomRamy I was about to ask the same question :lol: Does anyone know some lakorns produced by Broadcast Thai? I want to at least see how their work is like, so I get a perspective of how this remake will be like.

@AnnTfan Girl! Our prayers have been answered! At least that's what rumors are saying??? I'm going to try to keep calm because I don't want to be disappointed when news come out saying it's not our Kimmy.

Even though I'm not all that happy with a remake, especially a Korean one, but YWCFTS wasn't a bad drama. I mean it was a huge hit, so it's a great opportunity for exposure for the lakorn world, especially the actors.

It would be great if the Thai team can get the original Korean production team to work with for the remake.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I just remembered that there was a person who posted some NK fan videos late last year on IG. I can't find her page anymore but her username was @violentvivacity. @AnnTfan should remember. She posted some Sawan Biang teasers and posters with Kimbarry that went viral, and a Raeng Pradtana mv with a Korean song. Khun Nong actually liked that mv with the Korean song and commented with a thumbs up emoji (or a heart emoji-I don't remember). Now that news is saying Kim was approached for this role by Khun Nong to star with Nadech, it all makes sense. There are no such things as coincidences. :D All signs point towards Kim being in here.

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Pooh4ever while waiting for the answer I did some research! Bang Rajan, Kam Lai Mas, Borisut Bumbut Kaen, Qi Pao, Likhit Kammatep, Sapai Jao, Ken T and Namtam Lakorn, the Cupid series, and I'm finding more!

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
To be honest, I prefer Lakorns that were produced by Lakorn Thai company rather than Broadcast Thai.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I just remembered that there was a person who posted some NK fanmade mvs late last year on IG. I can't find her page anymore but her username was @violentvivacity. I think @AnnTfan remembers. She posted some Sawan Biang mvs and posters with Kimbarry that went viral, and a Raeng Pradtana mv with a Korean song. Khun Nong actually liked that mv with the Korean song. Now that news is saying Kim was approached for this role by Khun Nong to star with Nadech, it all makes sense. There are no such things as coincidences. :D All signs point towards Kim being in here.
I remember seeing the fanvids of both the SB and RP. Well if Kim is cast in here then this whole project might have been planned for them for a while now. Well we have to wait and see. Nothing has been confirm yet. It's just us being too overly excited :lol:

@MomRamy Oh man, I haven't seen any of those mentioned above. I was hoping I've seen one of their work but nope. But it looks like the Cupid Series that is currently airing is produced by them and I'm planning to watch it once I finish watching the many other lakorns that I haven't gotten the chance to sit down and watch and finish :lol:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I just remembered that there was a person who posted some NK fan videos late last year on IG. I can't find her page anymore but her username was @violentvivacity. @AnnTfan should remember. She posted some Sawan Biang teasers and posters with Kimbarry that went viral, and a Raeng Pradtana mv with a Korean song. Khun Nong actually liked that mv with the Korean song and commented with a thumbs up emoji (or a heart emoji-I don't remember). Now that news is saying Kim was approached for this role by Khun Nong to star with Nadech, it all makes sense. There are no such things as coincidences. :D All signs point towards Kim being in here.
Omg yes I remember!! Aw dang she doesnt have her ig anymore T.T, but we were asking for NK and Khun Nong liked it, i cant remember much but i just knew it was Khun Nong. I don't wanna get my hopes up but I hope it will be kimmy. Funny how you brought that up, i totally forgot!

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Rang Ngao 2012, not sure if they produced the RN with KA too. Janie and Atichart's lakorn, Dao Kiang Duen with Namtarn and Ken P, which i think people really liked. Actually lots of people had like Broadcast lakorns, I'm more into Lakorn Thai too cause they produced mainly all KA's lakorns.
@Pooh4ever

I do like Broadcast but i feel like the lakorns are more serious/revenge type. I don't mind those storylines though.

I hope Khun Nong adds kissing scenes.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Rang Ngao 2012, not sure if they produced the RN with KA too. Janie and Atichart's lakorn, Dao Kiang Duen with Namtarn and Ken P, which i think people really liked. Actually lots of people had like Broadcast lakorns, I'm more into Lakorn Thai too cause they produced mainly all KA's lakorns.
@Pooh4ever

I do like Broadcast but i feel like the lakorns are more serious/revenge type. I don't mind those storylines though.

Yeah, I prefer Lakorn Thai, but broadcast Thai is also good!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@Pooh4ever

Oh I've seen the one with Janie and Aum! Oh my gosh! I love that one! But that's like the only one :lol: So i can't really comment much about their directing style, but everyone here is saying their work is good so I'm going to trust you guys on this lol.

About kissing scene, well the Korean version has quite a bit of kissing scenes. I'm hoping that Khun Nong will continue the status quo, you know what I mean? ;););)

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg
I was hoping to see kim in love o2o remake or similar kinda roles where she gets to play university student. I don't want to see her in older roles.I am bored of seeing her in family dramas.
I hate k dramas, they are so fluffy for my taste.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh I've seen the one with Janie and Aum! Oh my gosh! I love that one! But that's like the only one :lol: So i can't really comment much about their directing style, but everyone here is saying their work is good so I'm going to trust you guys on this lol.

About kissing scene, well the Korean version has quite a bit of kissing scenes. I'm hoping that Khun Nong will continue the status quo, you know what I mean? ;););)
Hopefully they let Na kiss others now cause they let yaya do it now