❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Yaya will play a very similar role to CSY in her next lakorn with Nadech, LLSR. She will also be overly dramatic, confident and super feminine in it (except when she switches bodies with Nadech lol). I agree though she would have been perfect for it based on her performance in KC. Jee from KC is a more serious and tragic version of CSY lol.

I just realized that this will be Nadech's 3rd time playing a bodyguard to a celebrity or a famous person:confused12:
Yaasss ! I might not be vocal about it here but that's definitely one of the few lakorns I'm looking forward to seeing (LSSR). Seirously, it would've been good to have saved this for later just to add some time inbetween when the original aired (since so far all the remakes we've seen so far have been like either just under or over a decade ago.) Yaya could have had a comeback of sorts in this role a couple years down the line lol. I'm sure she'll change it up after LLSR.

saki

sarNie Adult
I would not mind Mai...I think James Ma and Nadech are about the same level as actor. Nadech hasn't showed me he is a wow actor lol. James was good in Ka Badin but still has ways to go. But as far as seeing the poster and videos of the drama all I see is James Ma.

Acting with the eyes are hard...Mario can be good but he is even better in comedic roles. But I would be fine with Mario dude is eye candy at least in suit. Aum is probably one in a few that can generate emotions through the eyes. Especially when he is standing still like a stick. His eyes act for him. But unfortunately, I don't know if channel 3 will ever give him any more pra'ek roles.

But Nadech is chosen, can't change that. The only hope is the n'ek. We can only hope for the one we want in here. I don't mind if they go with a complete newbie lol. Wouldn't it be a hoot if they pick one of the girl from many that they signed on.

I am a big Matt's fan but honestly I don't care if she is in here Or not. Girl about to settle down with her long time boyfriend I just want her to take up more projects before she decided to be a mom :)
I'm curious, what happened to Aum that he can no longer get lead roles? Was he involved in a scandal or something?

Agree about Nadech. He needs a challenging role; Yaya did very well as Jeerawat- Nadech needs something like this also- a fierce role that will make people pay attention and respect him (even more than they already do) as an actor. I think he will be really funny in Leh Lub and it is a different experience for him, so it might be interesting also...but i also want to see him in a drama in a role that presses your buttons and gets you emotional.

The male lead in You Who Came From the Star is more of an action superhero. Not emotionally challenging but* really entertaining...i'm hoping they do the special effects well because this is really important given his scenes of running fast and stopping time, etc.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Isn't N'ek suppose to look older?? I would say Kim or Matt would be the perfect choice. When do we find out??

Jma and Matt would've been spot on.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Someone somewhere said after Songkran.

Well if they really want someone older, Cris Horwang would be cute. And her looks lean towards being Korean-ish too. Yeah now that I think about it I'd love Cris for this.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I just want to know....why??? lol. if anyone i would hope the nang ek was...chompoo araya....but she's pregnant. Then i was hoping for Ploy Cherman...but she's leaving ch3....i just want an older nang ek to pair up with nadech. i can see chompoo as the nang ek's character from the korean version. honestly, in the korean version, the main couple did not have chemistry. they were so bland. still don't understand the hype.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Is it because they change too much of the story from the original?

I think remakes shouldn't change too much- especially if the original one was already good to begin with. Of course, original ones are usually better but i notice that when remakes change too much, they end up even worse.

The only time remake ends up better is if original is already bad ( ex: not enough romance between leads, too much fighting, pek too mean or stupid, etc) and remake fixes all these mistakes or something.
I don't mind changes but if important events gets alter, yeah it's bad. The Korean version was not raeng but Thai likes to overspice.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Aren't they supposed to reveal the n'ek sometime this week?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'll keep an eye in the Thai Forum.

Hopefully, we'll hear something by the end of this week. Some people are still on vacation. Nadech just left for Japan after Songkran.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech was interviewed last week and he confirmed that hes the lead for this lakorn. Yaya was also present in the interview and she confirmed, again, that shes not in this lakorn

Here is the interview with Eng subs:

credit NYinterFC

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
OMG !!! It's confirmed it'll be Matt ?!!

My gut feeling was right after-all ... looking forward to seeing further developments

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the news @yummy695

Same here, will be waiting for more update and to see K'Nong or Matt what they said or confirm themselves is it really Matt. Just to be sure before I edit and add Matt name on this thread.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the info! Matt is a good actress and she fits this role, but I'm still sad that the nang'ek is not Kim! Don't know when there will be a chance for MK reunion! By far this is the only and closest chance they had!

I started and finished watching the Korean version only because I heard rumor that Kim is in here! I really love the storyline! Waiting for the official and final confirmation from the production! I still have 1% hope that it turn out to be Kim! If not, I'm happy for Matt!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Just read the link above and another thread at Pantip Thai Forum,

not confirmed yet.
Just a rumor, but very high possibility being Nadech and Matt base on their availability.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Just read the link above and another thread at Pantip Thai Forum,

not confirmed yet.
Just a rumor, but very high possibility being Nadech and Matt base on their availability.

Yeah, there is still no official confirmation yet! This rumor just the same as Nadech-Kim rumor! Can't wait to know who is the nang'ek! I don't know why they keep it so secret! We all are eager to know!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...when I clicked on the link and the gif of Matt doing her silly dance is epic. That scenes was ridiculously: )

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh wow, Matt has a high chance of being in here! Haha that gif of her dancing is hilarious. They should of add a clip of her singing too.

Last edited: