❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I feel you a lil. I could finish some Matt lakorns because her acting and the storyline like Kularb glai ruk, the bride lakorn, or Fah Krajang dao (even I liked her with Boy here). The only lakorn of hers I finished because I also digged her pairing (plus storyline/acting/beauty of the culture/nice ost) was Kah Badin. Most of the time her costars are actors I feel lack something to really attract me like Great (charisma), Film (look), Boy (growth), Rome (appeal). I could not finish her lakorn with Aum because honestly as a fan I was not feeling his acting. He overacted a lil. And they lacked chemistry
Yeah, I don't favor most of Matt's costsars, but I can't skip her lakorns because her acting is just on point. It's hard to find Matt a co-star that can be at her level of acting in her generation. They would have to pair her up with someone a little older like Ken T or Andrew G, but ch3 don't have that many older actors that are still leads. It's doesn't bother me if she's not in this lakorn. IMO, I don't think Nadech is up to her level of acting either, but she'll challenge him for sure. Ch3 has limited of male actors that can act with Matt, but I learn to just enjoy her acting and try not to be bother by her costars. I'm not too found of Rome, but that lakorn, Matt was hilarious! She went from being heart broken, to feisty, to airhead, and just funny! Everything all roll into one so yeah Matt is my absolute favorite actress from ch3.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I don't favor most of Matt's costsars, but I can't skip her lakorns because her acting is just on point. It's hard to find Matt a co-star that can be at her level of acting in her generation. They would have to pair her up with someone a little older like Ken T or Andrew G, but ch3 don't have that many older actors that are still leads. It's doesn't bother me if she's not in this lakorn. IMO, I don't think Nadech is up to her level of acting either, but she'll challenge him for sure. Ch3 has limited of male actors that can act with Matt, but I learn to just enjoy her acting and try not to be bother by her costars. I'm not too found of Rome, but that lakorn, Matt was hilarious! She went from being heart broken, to feisty, to airhead, and just funny! Everything all roll into one so yeah Matt is my absolute favorite actress from ch3.
Same here, I watched Matt's lakorn more for her as if most of her pra'eks are not there. But with Rome I like them. Lol the part where she took him shopping and tried on some shoes. She was all over the place posing. It looks like she was trying on clothes rather a of shoes.

I think the most compatible would have to be Andrew. Also helps he is good looking. But most of her co-stars lack appeal.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Well now thinking about it, most of Ch3 actresses should be "safe" then cause they all have real life boyfriends. At least the most promoted ones do, except for Toey who just broke up with Alex I think. I'm counting the people who got to do the Ch3 concert promotion as the most promoted ones. Heck even the younger ones have boyfriends like Pat, Yam, Chippy etc. But somehow yeah I don't think that matters.
Toey just broke up with Alex ?? Tell me that's not true! :sad6:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Same here, I watched Matt's lakorn more for her as if most of her pra'eks are not there. But with Rome I like them. Lol the part where she took him shopping and tried on some shoes. She was all over the place posing. It looks like she was trying on clothes rather a of shoes.

I think the most compatible would have to be Andrew. Also helps he is good looking. But most of her co-stars lack appeal.
Haha, I remember you kept telling me to watch that scene. I like the look on Rome's face when Matt tried on those shoes. He had that "wth" look. Lol

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
So wait is Matt really in it???? Im watching her lakorn right now with Rome and im LOVING HER in it! She would be the PERFECT lead for this lakorn :love: I can already imagine her playing the role :aaaaa:

Yes, I agree especially Yaya should know how Nadech always answer, I mean cmon they've been doing this for like 7 years lol. Then they were also mad at P' A for not backing yaya up too .

Dude what are u doing to me!??:nut: I promised I wouldn't talk about Yaya here but I just want to post this as a new fan of Yaya who has recently marathoned through her interviews with Nadech lol. I put Yaya's stuff in under a spoiler tag because I dont wanna bother other people about it

I have watched some of Nadech's translated interviews from the past 2 years or so, and I noticed that it was actually HIM pushing for the media to call him and Yaya BF/GF. Im very neutral about NY tbh. they are definitely cute together but im annoyed with how this koojin business is restricting Yaya's opportunities especially after seeing how well she did with Mark in KC and James Ji in NNS, Having sai that, as I have gotten into lakorns through Yaya and have been following her news, I can understand why some of her fans were upset but I do feel bad for him nonetheless. Before this year, Nadech has been incredibly outspoken about him relationship with Yaya.. He was actually the one who has said few times on record that the media can go ahead and write the two of them as BF/GF. Only last August, he was interviewed for the Crown Princess with Yaya and told the media to go ahead and write rumors of the two of them dating which Yaya seemed shocked at. Yaya was actually the one refusing to let the media call him her BF while he never seemed to mind. He has had his mom post hundreds of pics of the 2 families having dinners all last year and previous year with him sitting next to Yaya and either has his arm around her or holding her hand. When asked about the holding hands pics, Yaya denies it while Nadech confirms it. Yaya barely, if ever, posts a pic of him and her on her insta but his family posts her pics with him ALL the time. Then he drops the biggest bombshell by wearing that T-shirt saying "Urassaya's since 2011" in public and in front of reporters and the media without checking with Yaya first. He wore it on the way to a studio for a magazine photoshoot and reporters were everywhere inside and outside the building. He basically OUTED her without even getting her consent. She actually said that she was shocked at seeing him wear it outside because she made it for him to wear inside the house and yet she was kind enough not to embarrass him by saying she didnt mind and thought it was cute. Him wearing that t-shirt is like him writing on his forehead "i am dating Yaya". Earlier this year, his mom posted a vid of him from the back wearing the shirt while walking outside. Almost the whole vid is filmed with her behind him so that the words "Urassaya's since 2011" are seen clearly on camera. He goes traveling to S Korea while Yaya was in Norway, calls her while its the middle of the night in Norway and has his manager film it then post it on his account. He goes out on a dinner date with her for Valentine's in 2015 at a fancy and busy restaurant where the 2 were surrounded by other diners and he brings in HUGE balloons almost as if hes asking for everyone there to take pics and leak it. Then it was Yaya trying to salvage the situation saying they went as friends. Last year on Valentine, he buys her really expensive and limited edition flowers, she tells media it was from her mom, media doesnt believe it and asks Nadech..Nadech stands there smiling shyly and sneakily without denying it and even joking that even the cameraman is laughing at them (because Yaya kept saying it was her mom while he just stood there saying nothing). This year, on his birthday, his family has a private dinner with Yaya's family and as usual, his mom posts a bunch of pics of the 2 families acting like in-laws together. For years the media and fellow celebs have been saying that Nadech wants to go public with the relationship but Yaya doesnt. Then now when she basically repeats what he said recently, hes suddenly denying it!?? dude that wasnt nice..Even then, I didnt really care but then I saw Yaya's interview with him at one of the award shows and she basically admitted she wasnt happy with his manager and went to him to complain. She looked like she was very annoyed with his manager saying that she doesnt speak Thai well while Nadech said nothing. Not only did they embarrass her by making her seem like the desperate chick wanting to date him, but his manager also went as far as to say she doesnt speak simple basic Thai which she definitely does. She kept repeating strongly that she understood every word she heard that day in the interview and responded accordingly while Nadech stood there looking lost and afraid to confirm or deny anything. Thats why so many people, including the media, were shocked by him. Nadech has been so obvious with his relationship with Yaya so no one expected him to be the one to retract this statement. U should watch their interview together from last week..God its was soo painfully awkward at the end because the reporters kept asking Yaya if Nadech was mistreating her or hurting her while he was standing right next to her. Even the media people recognized that she was humiliated by this whole thing and Yaya has never ever been in this position before.
Nadech is a nice guy and definitely talented (which is why im looking forward to this lakorn :aaaaa:) but honestly, hes not the smartest cookie out there :fighting3:. If he was gonna react this way, then he should have been more careful over the past few years and stopped making it so obvious that the 2 of them were dating. He should have been more private about this and stopped leaking and posting all these pics of them acting like a couple privately. Last week, him and Yaya went out for dinner with his friends from school and one of his friends sneakily filmed Yaya sitting at the table without her being aware of being filmed. He then posted it on instagram..frankly, im sure the friend asked Nadech first but I can only hope that he also asked Yaya. Right now, it seems like he wants people to think they are dating but doesnt want to actually say it out loud for some reason which is perfectly fine but he shouldnt be leading HER to think its ok to be public about it so to speak.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ah... NY has made things so complicated for themselves. I don't feel sorry for anyone of them. One had been wanting to open up about their relationship when the other one is not ready, and now when the other one is ready, the other half don't want to. They had been playing this game with their fans for years. They have been banking from this koo-Jin long enough. it's getting so old that both are trapping themselves.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yadech to me play with their fans emotion too much. Whether you are dating are not it isn't that hard of an answer. They got boat loads of fan that support their relationship it is not like the fans are against them being together. It's too much of a child's game.

I saw on an Instagram of this lakorn with Matt and Nadech. Someone commented that she doesn't like Matt's acting lol. Another person said, you go acting by yourself hahaha

Fans are so funny.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Isn't Yaya the one who calls Nadech "Tee Rak" in public then quickly denies it during the interviews? Regardless both of them are playing the same old game, I noticed people have just kinda gotten bored of it. They don't want to get hurt yet they keep putting their selves in that position. They don't want the news to ask them about their relationship, how about just giving them a solid answer, unless its a no then it makes senses and if its a yes, they're riding their way to the bank.

I like both of them just not together, but its more like most NY shippers don't understand Nadech and they usually give him problems every time he does something that isn't "fair" to Yaya, and its annoying as heck. I'm saying if they both want to be private then stop giving people something to talk about, except that only means they wouldn't have as much popularity as they do now cause of this game they are playing. And for Nadech to be exposing the shirt Yaya made for him might've been stupid but seriously if you guys wanna be private why even make a shirt like this, that's really odd. If they're fans are able to put all the pieces together, saying they are a couple, then they're both not private enough.

In some ways, i feel like if their fans weren't so possessive over Nadech, he wouldn't have to try to be so in love with Yaya, like it's his job. Then no one would've gotten hurt, either way this koojin dating thing is the thing keeping most couples in the spotlight so its whatever.

I agree with Sasuke, how is Nadech suppose to go against P'A, he helped Nadech become the big star he is now. Even though he said Yaya probably didn't understand cause her Thai wasn't as good but he was just trying to save her until he knew what was going on. Apparently them 3 weren't on the same page. Like I said Nadech is always the one being attacked regardless what he does. I just don't get this couple, everything has been the same for 7 years and its so old now.

I don't feel like these two are dating BTW, they're more like business partners in my eyes.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
To simply put to. Yadech are old enough to give a definite answer one way or the other and let the fans deal with it. None of them are going to do bodily harm probably the most pout a few days then life goes on. Prolonging the answer is just dragging the fans along.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yeah we don't need to hear them say they are dating, fans shouldn't be mad when he doesn't back her up then. lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah we don't need to hear them say they are dating, fans shouldn't be mad when he doesn't back her up then. lol.
True, if they don't care to hear the word of them dating when Nadech didn't take Yaya's side the backlash against him was crazy lol. As much as some fans doesn't care for them to clarify their relationship there are more that wants them to confirm they are dating. When it comes to the most popular couple if they are together are not unfortunately it isn't up to just them. Remember the fans made them that popular and to some they think they have the right to know. The fans bought into the couple therefore they are invested in the couple. To eliminate the core of what made them famous is not an easy task :)

P

PrincessKarina

Lol. Some of their fans are delusional to be shipping their fancy couples to the point of bashing other actresses. Someone had comment "Matt is inappropriate at best" on one of picture for this lakorn on IG. That's was rude of them.
Yes! I agree with you! For example I am not a fan of Yaya or Kim but I always say they can still change my mind at any given point! It's all about the roles they play and these two haven't left me in AWE yet in any lakorns. Just my thoughts! Not hate! Lol!

P

PrincessKarina

I feel like Kim got bashed a lot. Especially cause she was Nadech's first new n'ek and people were always talking about how this isn't right cause they were siblings in 4hjhkk:risas3:
Yes I know! I find it a bit weird to watch a lakorn where pranangs play siblings and then another lakorn they play deep lovers or vice versa! Lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes I know! I find it a bit weird to watch a lakorn where pranangs play siblings and then another lakorn they play deep lovers or vice versa! Lol
Aww that's not the case for me, I think its cause I just see them as actors. Hehe weird but I thought NK were so cute in 4HJ

P

PrincessKarina

Aww that's not the case for me, I think its cause I just see them as actors. Hehe weird but I thought NK were so cute in 4HJ
Right but then I try to look pass that! Yes they are just a bunch of actors and actresses! But can you imagine Nadech and Yaya starring as siblings? Ha the fans will throw a fit for real! Lol!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
As an NY fan since the beginning of their careers, I do feel bad for them because they are not open like other couples, but I'm also glad they have each other.

According to some fortune tellers or the monks, they said Nadech should not be open with his love life. He should not reveal the person he loves. Pe Ae, being Nadech's manager, is aware of this.

Maybe because of this belief, NY cannot come out to say yes or no, so they leave it to the media to believe or write whatever they want to call it.

There was even a thread at Thai forum asking people which relationships they like, the one of Mark/Kim or Nadech/Yaya.

Of course, the majority would say Mark/Kim.

This one answer stood out for me.

"If I were the young couple then I would like the type of Mark/Kim relationship, but if I were the parents then I like Nadech/Yaya relationship. "

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ummm nothing yet. Remaking a good drama takes forever to find out the cast. No one came out to confirmed that it is Matt so there's hope she is not in here lol