❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Well, for Nadech to get to the top his koojin with Yaya played a major part. He found the right partner in Yaya and it exploded from there. Yes, his lakorns with other actresses generate better rating but it usually return to him and Yaya.

As far as the Oscar goes, it isn't what it used to be. It was once a prestigious award shows where the best of the best win, now it's like a political stage. It sucks. And Meryl Streep is one talented actress it took her how long to win one?

Like I've mentioned Nadech will show how good he is the further he is in his career. He will have plenty of time to grow. Maybe when they get older they will leave this koojin stuff behind and become very talented actors on their own accord. Who knows. The talent is there for him to get to it depends on him.
Same case with Leonardo Decaprio

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I do not say that Nadech is the best of the best but I just would like to clarify the matters that someone said he has not great acting skills. Received an award does not mean you are the best, it shows that you have made a great performance. If you re among the nomines, then it is already a victory. You can hate Nadech, nobody has to love the same actors, fortunately but nobody can say that he is not a good actor. That's all.
Yeah I know it's hard to convince someone to like our idol! I'm not a fan a any actor both in ch3 and ch7, but I believe each actor has different acting style and some of them are very talented! For me I see potential in some lead actors in ch3 but no one stood out the best compare to older generation.

twister02

M♥K
Are they both Nadech and JJ is consider more popular than ch7 actors? I'm just curious! Seem like ch7 actors are not as popular as ch3 actors with the exception of Weir!
I'm curious too because I don't have much knowledge about CH7 actors but I noticed that they're lakorns get higher ratings than CH3 lakorns. I read somewhere, I forgot where, that CH7 audience are more on living in the province but CH3 is popular in Bangkok and most of CH3 actors/actresses fans are in middle class or rich people who can afford to buy what their idols endorses so that explains why CH3 actors/actresses gets more endorsements than in CH7 actors/actresses. But again, this is just an observation from me. I'm not Thai and certainly not fan of CH7 so I don't have much info too.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm curious too because I don't have much knowledge about CH7 actors but I noticed that they're lakorns get higher ratings than CH3 lakorns. I read somewhere, I forgot where, that CH7 audience are more on living in the province but CH3 is popular in Bangkok and most of CH3 actors/actresses fans are in middle class or rich people who can afford to buy what their idols endorses so that explains why CH3 actors/actresses gets more endorsements than in CH7 actors/actresses. But again, this is just an observation from me. I'm not Thai and certainly not fan of CH7 so I don't have much info too.
Yeah, you mentioned what I mean! It's difficult for international fan like us because we don't know what is the real situation in Thai entertainment industry! Has ha seem like ch3 actor are more popular internationally while ch7 are more popular locally? lol it's complicated! I think I have a headache now :nut:

twister02

M♥K
Yeah, you mentioned what I mean! It's difficult for international fan like us because we don't know what is the real situation in Thai entertainment industry! Has ha seem like ch3 actor are more popular internationally while ch7 are more popular locally? lol it's complicated! I think I have a headache now :nut:
Yes, it's really complicated not unless someone who is living in Thailand can clarify this to us but honestly, I do feel Ch3 actors/actresses popularity more than Ch7. Maybe because Ch3 materials (lakorns and actors) are more appealing to me than those being offered by Ch7. :risas3: but it is not important, what's important is for us to enjoy the drama we choose to watch :)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
OT: I think the major reason why C7 isn't popular internationally is because their content gets blocked real quick, if you find subs for their shows you gotta download it before it gets found lol. C3 wisely chose to upload their drama's on youtube and make it more accessible. I also think appearance wise C3 has better looking actors/actresses too (that's just my personal preference though).

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yes, it's really complicated not unless someone who is living in Thailand can clarify this to us but honestly, I do feel Ch3 actors/actresses popularity more than Ch7. Maybe because Ch3 materials (lakorns and actors) are more appealing to me than those being offered by Ch7. :risas3: but it is not important, what's important is for us to enjoy the drama we choose to watch :)
Yeah I agree! Anyway, so this is 90% confirm that it will be Nadech-Matt, right?

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I have a question. Could someone please tell me who are the 10 most popular Thai actors and actresses in Thailand right now.
Thank you.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
It's a big project so I guess it's taking a longer time to come together, I think what would've been smarter was to announce this drama once the whole cast was confirmed and shooting schedules were locked in.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Channel 7 actors and actresses can be pretty popular though. Mostly the actresses. Aum Patcharapa, Jakjaan, Poo Praiya are three that pops up often.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Some of the popular actors came from ch7. Mai is one of them. Aum used to be very popular in during her time. Ch7 doesn't like to promote their start all that much cause most the very popular ones already left the channel. Mai, Poo, Pancake, Chormpoo, Pol, Noon are amongst the very popular ones that left the channel.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
OT: I think the major reason why C7 isn't popular internationally is because their content gets blocked real quick, if you find subs for their shows you gotta download it before it gets found lol. C3 wisely chose to upload their drama's on youtube and make it more accessible. I also think appearance wise C3 has better looking actors/actresses too (that's just my personal preference though).
Another reason is they don't upload their lakorns online -_- it's like we have to migrate to Thailand to watch their lakorns live lol -_-

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Nataraja is relatively new compared to the almost 90 year institution that is the Oscars. I think Nataraja has only been around for 6 or 7 years. Don't think it's quite comparable. Not to mention the whole film vs tv thing.

The most prestigious Thai tv awards used to be Mekala and Tukathong but I don't know if that's still true.

And Meryl Streep is one talented actress it took her how long to win one?
Not too long after her 1st film debut actually! I can't remember exactly but it was like her 2nd or 3rd feature film and she got her first nomination the year before that either in her 1st or 2nd film. Pretty amazing for her.

But yeah the point stands. Don't think anyone but those in the industry actually care about awards. Normal folks care if they agree with it and don't care if they don't agree lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
What??? Matt is planning to leave already??? So sad, but I understand, i read she really wants a family and is ready to get married. I feel like ch3 just promote popularity more rather than talent, i love Kimmy but I see Matt as younger Anne more :crybaby2:

About Nadech he is a good actor, but I feel like he still lacks dramatic scenes as in crying and mad scenes. He matches being goofy and tough more. When I think about it, no one has topped Ken yet, well the Ken back then. Ken cries so realistically and he can be dorky and cute. I love KA cause of how they can play both dramatic and funny lakorns. Not a lot of koojins have proved theirselves whether if its with their koojin or not.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm not going to lie, when it comes to Matt, I've always had faith that she could kill any role. This probably cliche to say, but I hope her final lakorn is with Grate lol.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I have a question. Could someone please tell me who are the 10 most popular Thai actors and actresses in Thailand right now.
Thank you.
The top five I ranked them based on their well known, popularity, and consistently on the polls like people's favorite, ET's favorite, most admired, etc.

1. Aump CH7
2. Yaya
3. Anne T
4. Mai Davika
5. Chompoo

Taew, Kim, Mew N., Pooklook CH7, Min P CH7, Bella, Margie

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Well I think Yaya has prove to all ET Industry her skills in klueen cheewit. This lakorn meets an enormous success in Thailand and China.
All depends on opportunity you get from the elders. Nadech can surely act in a dramatic scene, he has made it a little bit in game rai game rak whereas he was only 19years old and in Raeng pradthana. If nobody gives you good role like very dramatic scene, you cannot show your skills to viewers. Best example is Yaya and Mark in kluen cheewit, they made a performance but no one think that they will be able to act like this.
Honestly Yaya was good in KC. Mark not so much . Some scenes he was alright like the last two episodes but before that I was laughing at some of his scenes which needed stronger emotions