❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
So far Na has only worked with actress from the 4hjhkk gang or the gentlemen series lol except Patricia. I'm not big on k-dramas and definitely not korean adaptions so I'm not expecting much too. LOL I'm excited to see Nadech and Matt in the old times.
Lord Nadech pairing system in f.cking SEVEN years has been so limited???

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Well can Matt be any more subtle :risas3: I'm glad it's her though. She was my number one pick from the actresses mentioned in the first starter post. Physically she fits the character perfectly, and I'm never worry about her acting. She's going to nail this role.

As for Nadech and Kim reunion, I guess I can only hope for one soon. I still have faith in a reunion.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
So Nadech basically has 11 lakorns counting this one, 6 with Yaya and 4 with Taew/Patricia, Kim, Mew and Matt. His very first lakorn he played 2nd and dies at the end so I'm not going to count that as him pairing with Mint.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Glad that CH3 will share Yaya with other actors besides Nadech.
Yaya is rumored to be in three lakorns: one with James Ma for No Problem, one with Nok Chatchai's camp and another one with Act Art.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Glad that CH3 will share Yaya with other actors besides Nadech.
Yaya is rumored to be in three lakorns: one with James Ma for No Problem, one with Nok Chatchai's camp and another one with Act Art.

That's great I'm happy for NY.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
It is pretty sure after Nadech & Yaya having 2 upcoming lakorns that they will not collaborate together for many years I think. So it is the opportunity for both of them to collaborate with new actors/actresses.

Nadech & Matt will star this korean remake in 1 or two months, so excited to see the fitting & openning ceremony.
I'm just so excited for them :aaaaa:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It could potentially be a great hit...but with lakorns I rather have low expectations than high. At least with low when it turns out super we can all get excited and happy now with high expectations when the lakorn sucks you feel like a balloon when the air is gone...so darn flat:risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope you are right with the kissing scenes. Nadech needs to share them pretty lips with other actresses beside Yaya lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Shoot, you are underestimating lakorns. They will find creative ways to fake a kiss if they want to. There are times, it looks so real only to realized it was fake all along. But in here I agree kissing has to be real and serious. I will not accept anything less then lips on lips lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lmao...true detective we are will find the answer we need. We just need 1% more and we can stamp Nadech/Matt lol.

If they start shooting sometime this year then maybe we get to see it next year towards the end. Look at me, no full cast yet and I want to watch it already lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm so happy they came through with the pairing. I'll be honest I've been waiting for Nadech & Matt to team up for years but I didn't know if it'd be possible since they run in different circles and now here we are, the time has come.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think Broadcast Thai is the biggest and richest production house for CH3.
Their makeup and costumes/outfits always look good!
Glad they are the one who produce this. They have the resources.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, Matt will look gorgeous in here for sure. Yup, been following Matt for ages honestly I'm just happy the girl is playing in a lakorn. I was never picky with the productions company but it's exciting still that she gets to be in a big project since a lot of people wants to see the one they like in here.

And also, the channel for picking the one that fits not because of what the fans want. As I have mentioned if this goes to Kim it would have made perfect sense because the buzz and everything surrounding her and Nadech was pretty successful from their lakorn. But they chose the one they see fit in here and it is a new pairing that will have to gain fans once the lakorn air.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Well broadcast has been with ch3 for so long. I believe khun Nong is wealthy too.

I'm so happy that we may see Matt and made her paired up. Matt has been pairing with a lot of older actors it'll be refreshing to see her with made her which they are closed to by aged.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Broadcast Thai is the biggest and richest production house for CH3.
Their makeup and costumes/outfits always look good!
Glad they are the one who produce this. They have the resources.
Hopefully they will make her radiant

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The last time I saw that tweet of Matt's it was at around 5000+ retweets, glad to see it's gone to 20,000+ that scene really was hilarious.

May is coming to an end soon, I hope we get something early June.

P

PrincessKarina

Wow! I'm actually excited too since I liked the original Korean piece! I'm a bit nervous on how ALL the kisses are going to play out! Lol. Hopefully us fans will not be disappointed. And also I hope Thai people will not alter too many parts into their "own".

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
When will they start on this, when Khun Nong already did a fitting for RN2? Does productions ever film two lakorns at once?